News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Texas Sports Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-12, 03:35 PM
SR Team Goof

Super Bowl Commercials -- Want a peek?

If you want to peek at some of the proposed Super Bowl commercials, click the link below and scroll the page at ten they have provided at your hearts content. At the end of each one, there will appear about 6 additional windows which will contain past commercials or tidbits to enjoy. However, if you intend to watch the Super Bowl and want to watch the commercials at that time, ignore this link and wait til Sunday. Your choice amigo. Some of them are pretty cool.

There’s absolutely nothing not to like about this Kia Super Bowl commercial | Off the Bench
Old 02-03-12, 03:38 PM
Administrator

Awesome. Thanks for posting this!
Old 02-05-12, 08:09 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

I really liked seeing the one with the car (NSX?) tonight and that HOT girl! Whew that one was my fave so far hahaha.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!