News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-25-10, 08:58 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Cowboys to play in Hall of Fame Game

The Dallas Cowboys will play the Cincinnati Bengals in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 8, the Hall of Fame and the NFL announced Wednesday.
It's the first time the Cowboys will play in the league's opening preseason game since 1999. The Bengals last played in the game in 1988.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who had expressed a desire to be part of the festivities surrounding running back ]Emmitt Smith Hall of Fame induction, called it an honor to be chosen.
"I really believe that having our players share in Emmitt Smith's Hall of Fame enshrinement should serve as an inspiration to every man on our roster, whether it be a ten-year vet or a rookie that's never played in an NFL game," Jones said in a statement.
Dick LeBeau, the Bengals' head coach from 2000-02, also will be part of the Hall's class of 2010.
I have my tickets to the HOF weekend! I just have to find cheap airline tickets.

Last edited by JTD; 02-25-10 at 09:01 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!