News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-21-09, 04:50 PM
SR Team Goof

Do Cowboys go after Vick?

If Vick does meet and convinces NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell that he is truly sorry for his crime and that he is ready to live a different life and does get a second chance at football by being reinstated to the NFL, do the Cowboys go after him? Or should he not even be reinstated? I’m not a big Dallas fan but given Jerry Jones’ past record with bad boys being reinstated (Packman Jones), if there’s a chance I think Jones goes after him, only because of Vick’s athletic ability. I don’t think he’d start at QB but with his running ability, could be a flanker or running back. Thoughts?
Old 05-21-09, 07:43 PM
SpursReport Team Member

LOL...*beep* NO
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-09, 08:06 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahah ahah, uh, clears throat. NO!
Old 05-23-09, 05:29 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Uh Yep...do y'all know what team we're talking about?? The Cowboys...we've built a franchise around 'problem' players...do the research peeps. JJ wants W's....if Vick get's us wins...he's in!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-09, 12:53 AM
SpursReport Team Member

It wouldn't suprise me to see him end up with Seattle. With Mora taking over as head coach & Hasselback getting toward the end of his career.
Old 05-24-09, 10:54 PM
SpursReport Rookie

HELL NO!!!
Old 05-24-09, 11:01 PM
Dr. Dash

Wouldn't his ankle monitor get in his way?
Old 05-25-09, 11:47 AM
NBA Ref Wrangler

Sure why not--Jones uses criminals to build character on the Cowpies anyway

We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
---Winston Churchill (1903)