SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   SpursReport Sports Zone (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spursreport-sports-zone/)
-   -   OU Chokes AGAIN!!! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spursreport-sports-zone/67908-ou-chokes-again.html)

jput 01-08-09 10:47 PM

OU Chokes AGAIN!!!
 
HA HA HA HA HA Oklahoma SUCKS!!!

SamAnton 01-08-09 11:19 PM

:up :lol

liquidsky 01-08-09 11:27 PM

As a Texas Ex all I can say is Very Nice!!! Love to see Stoops lose.

How awesome is it that the Heisman winner (Bradford) went 0-2 against the other Heisman candidates this season? Obviously, he was the wrong choice.

In the end, OU would have been my 3rd or 4th choice to play Florida in the championship. My ranking on team to play Florida 1. USC, 2. Texas, 3. Utah, then 4. OU. Again, obviously the wrong choice.

Big-POST-Bob 01-08-09 11:40 PM

atleast stoops is consistent. How many CONSECUTIVE bowl loses does it take til the name "big game bob" is revoked

NewSpur 01-08-09 11:56 PM

They're like the Buffalo Bills of college football.

Rzarector7 01-09-09 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewSpur (Post 1108908)
They're like the Buffalo Bills of college football.

HAHHA, them and OHIO FAKE, they are easily up there!!!!!!!!!!!

blaze24k 01-09-09 04:07 AM

the look on stoops face when he realized they lost was Classic. What a freakin loser he is. Why Texas recruits even go there is beyond me.

JTD 01-09-09 07:57 AM

I don't think Texas should be No. 1, but how in the hell does USC jump over them in the AP and Coach's poll. Didn't they lose to an unranked team and Texas not only lost to a BCS team, but beat one of the teams in the title game. That makes no sense!

liquidsky 01-09-09 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTD (Post 1108960)
I don't think Texas should be No. 1, but how in the hell does USC jump over them in the AP and Coach's poll. Didn't they lose to an unranked team and Texas not only lost to a BCS team, but beat one of the teams in the title game. That makes no sense!

I agree. However, Texas Tech was not a BCS team. Plus, Tech got crushed by OU and by Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl. This makes our loss to them look pretty bad.

But the main thing is that voters just think that USC is better than Texas. In fact, they think it should have been USC v Florida in the championship game. I really can't argue that much about that.

dark21horse 01-09-09 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsky (Post 1108995)
I agree. However, Texas Tech was not a BCS team. Plus, Tech got crushed by OU and by Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl. This makes our loss to them look pretty bad.

But the main thing is that voters just think that USC is better than Texas. In fact, they think it should have been USC v Florida in the championship game. I really can't argue that much about that.


One of these days, this kind of stuff will be decided on the field. I hope I live to see it.

JTD 01-09-09 11:53 AM

What I meant was at the time they lost (Tech was ranked 8th in the BCS) And when USC lost Oregon State was not ranked. :)

liquidsky 01-10-09 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTD (Post 1109023)
What I meant was at the time they lost (Tech was ranked 8th in the BCS) And when USC lost Oregon State was not ranked. :)

I agree. Plus, Florida had the worst loss of all. They got crushed by an unranked team at the time (Ole Miss) AT HOME!! I agree with Mack Brown; either come up with a playoff (even an 8 team bracket) or just go back to the way it was before the BCS mess.

FamousJames 01-10-09 04:10 PM

Stoops right?...the coach with a National title; right?

Rzarector7 01-11-09 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsky (Post 1109193)
I agree. Plus, Florida had the worst loss of all. They got crushed by an unranked team at the time (Ole Miss) AT HOME!! I agree with Mack Brown; either come up with a playoff (even an 8 team bracket) or just go back to the way it was before the BCS mess.

Yeah they were unranked, but crushed? One point is crushed now? Slowwwwwwwww down. Ole Miss eventually killed TT who beat you guys though, I know it was later but still same teams. FLA's team they lost to ended up ranked higher than Oregon and beat the heck outta TT right? Ole Miss was not that bad, they showed it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0