SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   SpursReport Sports Zone (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spursreport-sports-zone/)
-   -   The Dallas Freaking Cowboys (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spursreport-sports-zone/67888-dallas-freaking-cowboys.html)

Dasher 01-08-09 12:07 PM

The Dallas Freaking Cowboys

The Texas State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas . For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets.

If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A. The Dallas Cowboys

Q. What do the Dallas Cowboys and Dr.Billy Graham have in common?

A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a new Super Bowl ring?

A. A thief.

Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill!

Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. Nobody remembers and we can't seem to find out!

Q. What do the Cowboys and a possums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

:laugh

Money4Nothing 01-08-09 12:31 PM

HAHAHA :D

spurs178 01-08-09 01:25 PM

Quote:

Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.
:roll :roll :roll

liquidsky 01-08-09 02:25 PM

I'm a Cowboy fan and still find this stuff funny (and true). The problem is Jerry Jones. If he was a GM on any other team he would have gotten fired already based on his personnel moves.

Skunk Works 01-08-09 08:34 PM

Can't fire the owner.......

blaze24k 01-09-09 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher (Post 1108805)

Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. Nobody remembers and we can't seem to find out!

Lame.

I definetly remember Cowboys winning SB 27, 28 & 30--still got them recorded on video and I don't care how long ago it might have been, it was Fukn SWEET!!! No too many teams fans can say they've seen their team win three super bowls. It's easy to bash on the cowboys now but ask fans in Philadelphia, Detroit, cleveland, buffalo, seattle, arizona and others and they would kill for just one super bowl.

Rzarector7 01-11-09 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze24k (Post 1108943)
Lame.

I definetly remember Cowboys winning SB 27, 28 & 30--still got them recorded on video and I don't care how long ago it might have been, it was Fukn SWEET!!! No too many teams fans can say they've seen their team win three super bowls. It's easy to bash on the cowboys now but ask fans in Philadelphia, Detroit, cleveland, buffalo, seattle, arizona and others and they would kill for just one super bowl.

True true, but the media hype they get you would swear they are the impact team every damn year and favorites, thats what heads get sick of!!!!! They seriously get sick of the hype, and no results at all. The 90's boys teams were just SICK!!!!! I loved watching them play! Great team to say the least, since then though!!!!! Very overrated ever year and media darlings who so shyt, thats why so many hate them like the Yankees.

Mr.MULLETINO 01-11-09 06:09 PM

Mr.MULLETINO 01-11-09 07:10 PM

A group of abused children wanted the Dallas Cowboys to adopt them because they never beat anybody.

matthew2109 01-11-09 09:59 PM

wow, lol