News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-14-04, 11:14 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Losing the Finals. . .

Obviously losing in the playoffs is hard to take for any fan/team, but is losing the Finals more difficult to swallow than...say... the first round, or the Conference Finals? I would think losing the Finals would be MUCH tougher.

So, if the Lakers DO lose, do you suppose the tears will be a little more pronounced than the those shed last year? Do you think a Laker fan offers more excuses with a Finals loss than a loss in any other round?

Losing sucks either way, but losing in the Finals has to be THAT much more difficult; particularly to a heavy underdog.

Bring on the Kleenex!

Old 06-14-04, 11:20 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Yeah losing in the Finals when you are the surviving REPRESENTATIVE of the tougher Conference to the Leastern Conf has to be tough and be a stigma for the ages! This HOF'ers basically lost 5-0 (when they lose tomorrow).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-14-04, 11:29 PM
SpursReport Team Member

i dunno i think loosing to your rival (in a series) is just as bad.

As a fan, i dont think anything has made me feel as bad as when DFish hit that miracle shot after TD all but sealed a comeback
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!