News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-16-10, 10:21 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Spurs Rotation Tightens

I like it a lot. This is the best starting 5 Poposwitch has put on the floor all season. With apologies to Parker who is great, but had to play with Bogans and Bonner at times in the starting 5 along with the inability of Jefferson and him to gel. Bogans and Bonner are much better as benchmen, and Jefferson alongside Ginobili is looking so much better. I like this 8 man rotation with appearances from Hairston and Mason(if he learns how to play again) when/if needed. p.s. Ginobili is and has been THE CATALYST for the Spurs since 2005.

Last edited by Triple Dagger; 03-16-10 at 10:24 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-16-10, 10:38 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

The tightening/solidifying of the rotation is the biggest reason we're winning, it seems.

The guys who can get it done are playing, and the guys who can't (reliably) do that aren't. And guys know what they're doing out their. Guys are finally getting comfortable with the system and getting comfortable with their part in it.

I would have liked for us to be more systematic in playing more guys earlier in the year. It seemed like we were fiddling around with our players as opposed to using our depth to our advantage.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-17-10, 08:56 AM
SpursReport 2010 And 2014 Pick The Winner Champion

I like this 8 man rotation, but it will be different come playoff time, since Tony will be back on the starting lineup and Manu back to the bench...

Each one leading one unit, and of course, playing together some stretches and the end of games