News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-09-10, 10:33 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

George Hill Nude Pics

how the hell did we miss this?

George Hill Naked Pictures Cause Heated Exchange

plus sexy texts
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-09-10, 10:59 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyAdamII View Post

plus sexy texts
We missed it cause we werent looking.

Im not clicking through cause I dont want to go blind/ he hasnt issued an apology yet?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-09-10, 11:03 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I figured we could use a distraction.... thanks George Hill
Old 02-09-10, 11:08 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

What we need is a Kardashian in the stands.
Old 02-09-10, 11:23 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyAdamII View Post

plus sexy texts
Because most of us aren't gay...
Old 02-09-10, 11:40 AM
SpursReport Team Member

You won't go blind, lol. There was a 'heart' imposed strategically so your eyesight is safe. The messages include a phone number, I'm sure he's been getting a lot of calls. lol Fool!
Old 02-09-10, 12:20 PM

WE'RE GOING STREAKING!
Old 02-09-10, 12:25 PM
SpursReport Rookie

The lawyer for thedirty.com is clearly a Mavs fan if you read the report.

"I realize that NBA fans in San Antonio many not so sophisticated, particularly if any of them have opted to support Mr. Hill and the Spurs rather than the undeniably superior Dallas Mavs (excluding Shawn Marion who hasn't been the same since he left Phoenix)."

Can you believe a lawyer actually responded like that to the Spurs legal team. That shows how Cuban effects the Mavs in every facet.
Old 02-09-10, 12:39 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

You guys missed that? It was posted on the forums when it was news.
Old 02-09-10, 12:59 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Yep, that's been around for a while now, Spurs are just asking for the cease and desist from the website.
Old 02-09-10, 05:17 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Goddamnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As someone said on another forum, "Well that pretty much explains this season". Mess after mess and screw up after screw up. What a great way to celebrate one of the last years of the Tim Duncan era! To think I almost bought a George Hill jersey!
Old 02-09-10, 05:43 PM

leave the guy alone. it's bad, but geez there's worse things out there. he's apologized. he didn't punch anyone, he didn't say anything to anybody, he took a picture for someone that was between them and she used it to get back at him. we all do stuff that can later be used against us at some point. dude apologized, no need to bash the guy.

if Hill's nakey pictures kill his image of being a "good guy", then your standards are absolutely ridiculous.
Old 02-09-10, 07:08 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
leave the guy alone. it's bad, but geez there's worse things out there. he's apologized. he didn't punch anyone, he didn't say anything to anybody, he took a picture for someone that was between them and she used it to get back at him. we all do stuff that can later be used against us at some point. dude apologized, no need to bash the guy.

if Hill's nakey pictures kill his image of being a "good guy", then your standards are absolutely ridiculous.
True there are worse things out there. The thing is I don't think people should be doing that kind of stuff in the first place. Why? Because it can come back to haunt you. It reflects poorly on the organization and believe it or not, there are people out there who are probably offended by that kind of stuff (it's controversial; why else would there be headlines on it?).

To me it's almost icing on the cake...in the negative sense. Truly, whatever can go wrong with this season will go wrong. It's probably given some people in management a headache further distracting from the lofty goal of winning a championship.
Old 02-09-10, 07:39 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I think the point of this "scandal" is being lost. This happened over a year ago, the story is how unprofessional the rebuttle was from thedirty.com's lawyer. Has anyone even read it? It's hilarious, but at the same time a kick in @$$ to the city of San Antonio and it's fans. I suggest ya'll read it to understand why this is a story again.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...0208_spurs.pdf
Old 02-09-10, 08:51 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

tryin to outstage greg oden!

spurs are just another team in the media circus of the nba...

while real teams like the Cavs and Lakerse get ready to duke it out in the finals...
Old 02-09-10, 09:16 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

GO SPURS GO
Old 02-09-10, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Old 02-09-10, 10:32 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

George, George, George!!

People have to start using their fricking heads. If you are a celeb of any level, you should know that things like this will come back to haunt you.

And don't get me going about the empty headed kids that are sexting their bodies all over. Talk about stupidity. It may seem cool at the time, but anyone with a grudge can mess up a life.
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Old 02-09-10, 10:33 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Augustus View Post
Goddamnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As someone said on another forum, "Well that pretty much explains this season". Mess after mess and screw up after screw up. What a great way to celebrate one of the last years of the Tim Duncan era! To think I almost bought a George Hill jersey!
LOL it would not explain this year though since it happened last year! I am surprised some are on this now and posting on it, it's old news grey haired stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post

You forgot some in here have never heard a curse word or said one before and holier than art thou and judge all!!!!!!! LOL no one in particular, but seriuosly thats the way some act sometimes, as if they have virgin ears and never committed a sin in their lives! SHAME ON HIM!!!!!!!!!

BTW so many wanted Jax back or still want him, didn't he shoot a gun in the air at a club? I would take nude pics over that misconduct anyday.

Peace Jose.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 02-09-10 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-09-10, 10:36 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead4spurs View Post
George, George, George!!

People have to start using their fricking heads. If you are a celeb of any level, you should know that things like this will come back to haunt you.

And don't get me going about the empty headed kids that are sexting their bodies all over. Talk about stupidity. It may seem cool at the time, but anyone with a grudge can mess up a life.
, Escpecially a crazy woman who wants to get you back after you leave her! Now thats not the only extent they will go to, maybe even further to ruin you.

I am not just saying it's women who do this, but a mad scorned woman will do all they can to get you!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 02-09-10, 11:03 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Yup==the woman scorned, the cuckolded husband, the jealous co-worker--they are all around us.
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Old 02-09-10, 11:47 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Yup==the woman scorned, the cuckolded husband, the jealous co-worker--they are all around us.
Sounds like we're not the only ones who want more minutes from him.
Old 02-10-10, 12:45 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Can't hate on Georgie just because he has a giant mamba.

If we don't trade him away he is the future of Spurs basketball anyway.
Old 02-10-10, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Not only is this idiot that won't take the pictures down a Mavs/Suns fan but he's also a convicted Drug addict and an ex-lawyer:

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/clerk.../SB080157D.pdf
Old 02-10-10, 05:44 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Uh oh. I've not cheated on my wife.
The rest of the group has been laid-off. I'm the last one.

I better have a talk with my wife!