News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-09, 01:00 PM
SR 2010 Western Conference Champion

Pick the Winners Game [Edition 2009-2010]

I was writing a pretty nice and long message describing the game and how does it work but it got deleted and I don't feel like writing it all over again (at least, not now).

But the idea is to make this post to remind everyone that the game we played last year will be on again this upcoming season.

For the people that have already played it, feel free to post here to explain the mechanism of the game to anyone interested.

To newcomers that have not idea what this is about, feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-22-09, 07:42 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Fantastic, thanks PJM! It was a fun little game last season, and I can't believe it is that time again already.

Goodluck to anyone playing this season.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-22-09, 07:49 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

whooohooo can't wait.....should be fun! For those who haven't played the game before. It fairly easy (from what I remember) you bascailly select the team that you think is gonna win and then PM pjm with your pick, before the games start....right?
Old 10-22-09, 01:11 PM
SR 2010 Western Conference Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
whooohooo can't wait.....should be fun! For those who haven't played the game before. It fairly easy (from what I remember) you bascailly select the team that you think is gonna win and then PM pjm with your pick, before the games start....right?
During the regular season we will post our picks on the corresponding thread (there should be a thread for each day). The PMs with picks will happen come playoff time when the format of the game changes on a head-to-head basis.
Old 10-22-09, 01:23 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

I'm looking forward to trying and defend the title this year, (I was going to try and write some kind of lame smack, but that's not me, so...)

If you haven't participated before, take a few minutes and get involved....
Old 10-22-09, 01:33 PM
NBA Ref Wrangler

Good
& thanks in advance for keeping track

We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
---Winston Churchill (1903)
Old 10-22-09, 06:51 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I am in like sin, let me know when it starts...
Old 10-23-09, 01:14 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjm View Post
During the regular season we will post our picks on the corresponding thread (there should be a thread for each day). The PMs with picks will happen come playoff time when the format of the game changes on a head-to-head basis.
Ohhh, duh.....I remember now....my bad
Old 10-23-09, 11:02 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

That is a very COOL Idea! Thanks Mr. pjm for the thread.

SPURS ARE ON A MISSION THIS YEAR IMO TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP QUSET OR A BUST! So this game should be more interesting this year.

I am too looking forward to that season to start the game because this has been such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong off season. And we still remember the ugly exit last year.
Time for a SPURS REVENGE and another TITLE WIN.

Let's Go Spurs Go
Old 10-26-09, 06:34 AM
SpursReport Team Member

cant wait