News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-30-09, 12:47 AM
Dr. Dash

Manu on his Facebook

This is what he said:

Uhhh!! Que partidito que perdimos por favor!! Espero que MONK me alegre el viaje de vuelta a casa... (Lo conocen?). 350 nuevos "fans" en 6 horas. Nada mal! Gracias a todos y bienvenidos a los nuevos!

Some one asked him who is MONK? This is what he responded:

MONK es un personaje de una serie de TV. Lo empece a ver este viaje. a HOUSE tambien lo miro, pero con mi mujer en mi casa. Dos grandes. Che, aflojenle con la desconfianza... mas pruebas quieren? Ya despegamos!! Se me corta la conexion!

MONK the TV show.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-30-09, 12:56 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I watch House too!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-30-09, 10:55 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Manu and I have been watching Monk and House together! (Just not in the same living room.)
Old 03-30-09, 01:35 PM
Dr. Dash

Old 03-30-09, 05:21 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelden View Post
Manu and I have been watching Monk and House together! (Just not in the same living room.)
[email protected]
Old 03-31-09, 02:49 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

i love the fact that he updates daily on his fb. He's great!

- Confucius
Old 03-31-09, 07:20 PM
Dr. Dash

This was his last entry I guess, before heading out to the ATT Center.

Pasamos los 2000! Genial. Ya me estoy yendo para la cancha. Un abrazo grande y despues del partido vuelvo y cargo algun video o foto mas

Which means:
We spend the 2000! Brilliant. I am already going away for the field. A great hug and after the party I return and position some video or photo but.

which losely translates he's going to show his butt after the game. So ladies (lynn, athenea, kmgo, MB) get those camera's ready.
Old 03-31-09, 10:58 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
This was his last entry I guess, before heading out to the ATT Center.

Pasamos los 2000! Genial. Ya me estoy yendo para la cancha. Un abrazo grande y despues del partido vuelvo y cargo algun video o foto mas

Which means:
We spend the 2000! Brilliant. I am already going away for the field. A great hug and after the party I return and position some video or photo but.

which losely translates he's going to show his butt after the game. So ladies (lynn, athenea, kmgo, MB) get those camera's ready.
Hey! I resent that!
[email protected]
Old 03-31-09, 11:03 PM
Dr. Dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
Hey! I resent that!
you know you want to see Manu's butt.
Old 03-31-09, 11:05 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Manu should twitter from the locker room during halftime.

Maybe it will help the team actually play better than they are now ;>
Old 04-01-09, 04:58 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro_50 View Post
Manu should twitter from the locker room during halftime.

Maybe it will help the team actually play better than they are now ;>
This team's problems extend far beyond anything Manu could do on or off the court to help.
Old 04-02-09, 08:02 PM
Dr. Dash

Manu posted this picture on his Facebook:

They are on their way to Indiana for tomorrows game.
Old 04-02-09, 10:27 PM
Dr. Dash

Recién vuelvo de comer con el GRAN Rasho Nesterovic. Dia fe*to en Indianapolis... 21.35hs y ya estoy en la habitación descansando.

Translation:

Just I return to eat with the GREAT Rasho Nesterovic. Day fe*to in Indianapolis… 21.35hs and already I am in the room resting.
Old 04-04-09, 02:40 AM
Dr. Dash

We need to wake up, to shake the wasps's nest - by Manu

We need to wake up, to shake the wasps's nest
by MANU

manuginobili.com
Updated 9 minutes ago

We already settled in this city, where tonight we will face the Pacers. Indianapolis and the Conseco Fieldhouse always activates the good memories of that one obtained world-wide subtitle with the selection in 2002. Although acceptance that now, although we come only once a year, is not as strong as in the first times, when reviv*a until the route of the group with all the boys singing a triumph more. Good, but the subject is another one.

The equipment is not at a good moment, although it is not either for being alarmed. If we want to finish 2dos in the West we would not have to lose more, but that is relative, we have been champions finishing the regular series in one worse location.

What yes we needed is to wake up, as one says vulgarly, to shake the wasps's nest and to increase our responsibility, because we are playing bad. There are many small details that to correct.

We are not oilings like other years to this height of the season. I believe that the equipment underwent many variants during the campaign and that complicó. I lost 32 parties and am looking for my better level, Tim Duncan suffers injuries in its knees and those tendinitis allow him to play two parties well and that way braking in the three following ones feels. Tony Parker, in spite of its 26 years and tremendous athletic condition, had to throw of the car all the year by the problems ours and that way he feels the fatigue mentally. Roger Mason must change its roll whenever I return. Drew Gooden, can contribute to us very many, but it makes few parties that are with us. That is to say, we needed to readjust many small things, to establish a definitive rotation. Also he varied the contribution of the great ones, but I believe that has to do whereupon sometimes the rivals play with a pivot and four low ones, for that reason sometimes Matt Bonner does not play as much and Thomas occurs to the party for IME Udoka or Kurt more.

I repeat, is necessary to fit all the nuts because but we will go away soon of vacations. We must play the eight parties that we have left as if they were final. And the worse thing is than the West this most complicated one. It is a lottery. For two weeks éramos second comfortable and now Scythes, that are 8vo, have been only having two defeats more than we. It is clear that thus playing we can finish 2dos or 8vos, and does not have sense to think about what rival agrees to you to face in playoffs.

That it touches the one that touches, the unique thing surely is that we do not want to start with the Lakers and that we would like to have advantage of local*a in the first round. Later, if there is to be with the Lakers, it does not matter that it is in the following one or the end. It is necessary to win to them, nothing else. As far as my state and my level, I am calm and contented. I feel like express, although still turning the period of readjustment. Still I must jump more, to arrive well high, but in the feints and the lateral motions I do not have problems.

The first return cost to me more very many, but the delay was harder this time than first. The February injury arrived at the worse moment, just when it was taking rate. He was mazazo in the nape of the neck. It raises they said to me that they were going to be three weeks and finished being like five or six. It was a situation psychologically very hard.

And it is not necessary to forget that in this season I began of zero three times. First it was in June with the selection, before going to the Olympic Games. He is really hard and although he is painful to lose parties, but to watch them from outside it is a torture. To feel that podés not to help your equipment fills to you of impotence. Now I take four played parties and except in first, which hard and half I entered excited, in other I felt like small change and fort, recovering my game. Finally, for that they ask to me for Fabricio Oberto, that underwent a cardiac arrhythmia, I say to them that I see now it much more calm. Before noticed it more doubtful, but for days it is well, controlled and to play.

ManuGinobili's Notes | Facebook
Old 04-04-09, 02:41 AM
Dr. Dash

Translated from this:

Necesitamos despertar, sacudir el avispero
por MANU

Ya nos instalamos en esta ciudad, donde esta noche enfrentaremos a los Pacers. Indianápolis y el Conseco Fieldhouse siempre activan los buenos recuerdos de aquel subt*tulo mundial conseguido con la selección en 2002. Aunque acepto que ahora, aunque vengamos sólo una vez al año, no es tan fuerte como en las primeras veces, cuando reviv*a hasta el recorrido del colectivo con todos los chicos cantando un triunfo más.

Bueno, pero el tema es otro. El equipo no está en un buen momento, aunque tampoco es para alarmarse. Si queremos terminar 2dos en el Oeste no deber*amos perder más, pero eso es relativo, hemos sido campeones terminando la serie regular en una peor ubicación.

Lo que s* necesitamos es despertar, como se dice vulgarmente, sacudir el avispero y aumentar nuestra responsabilidad, porque estamos jugando mal. Hay muchos detalles pequeños que corregir. No estamos aceitados como otros años a esta altura de la temporada. Creo que el equipo sufrió muchas variantes durante la campaña y eso complicó.

Yo me perd* 32 partidos y estoy buscando mi mejor nivel, Tim Duncan sufre lesiones en sus rodillas y esas tendinitis le permiten jugar bien dos partidos y por ah* se siente frenado en los tres siguientes. Tony Parker, pese a sus 26 años y tremenda condición atlética, tuvo que tirar del carro todo el año por los problemas nuestros y por ah* siente el cansancio mentalmente. Roger Mason tiene que cambiar su rol cada vez que yo regreso. Drew Gooden, nos puede aportar much*simo, pero hace pocos partidos que está con nosotros.

Es decir, necesitamos reajustar muchas cositas, establecer una rotación definitiva. También varió el aporte de los grandes, pero creo que eso tiene que ver con que a veces los rivales juegan con un pivote y cuatro bajos, por eso a veces Matt Bonner no juega tanto y se da el partido más para Ime Udoka o Kurt Thomas.

Repito, hay que ajustar todas las tuercas porque sino nos iremos pronto de vacaciones. Tenemos que jugar los ocho partidos que nos quedan como si fuesen finales. Y lo peor es que el Oeste esta complicad*simo. Es una loter*a. Hace dos semanas éramos segundos cómodos y ahora Dallas, que está 8vo, sólo tiene dos derrotas más que nosotros. Está claro que jugando as* podemos terminar 2dos u 8vos , y no tiene sentido pensar en qué rival te conviene enfrentar en los playoffs. Que toque el que toque, lo único seguro es que no queremos arrancar con los Lakers y que nos gustar*a tener ventaja de local*a en la primera ronda. Después, si hay que encontrarse con los Lakers, no importa que sea en la siguiente o la final. Hay que ganarles, nada más.

En cuanto a mi estado y mi nivel, estoy tranquilo y contento. Me siento rápido, aunque aún cumpliendo el per*odo de readaptación. Todav*a tengo que saltar más, llegar bien alto, pero en las fintas y los movimientos laterales no tengo problemas. El primer regreso me costó much*simo más, pero la espera fue más dura esta vez que la primera. La lesión de febrero llegó en el peor momento, justo cuando estaba tomando ritmo. Fue un mazazo en la nuca. Encima me dijeron que iban a ser tres semanas y terminaron siendo como cinco o seis. Fue una situación psicológicamente muy dura. Y no hay que olvidar que en esta temporada empecé de cero tres veces. La primera fue en junio con la selección, antes de ir a los Juegos Ol*mpicos. Realmente es duro y si bien es doloroso perder partidos, pero mirarlos desde afuera es una tortura. Sentir que no podés ayudar a tu equipo te llena de impotencia.

Ahora llevo cuatro partidos jugados y excepto en el primero, en el que entré duro y medio excitado, en los demás me sent* suelto y fuerte, recuperando mi juego.

Por último, para los que me preguntan por Fabricio Oberto, que sufrió una arritmia card*aca, les digo que ahora lo veo mucho más tranquilo. Antes se lo notaba más dubitativo, pero desde hace unos d*as está bien, controlado y para jugar.

Old 04-04-09, 10:31 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I also noticed that he said he went out with Rasho last night after the game and that they were probably going to leave for Cleveland around noon today.
Old 04-04-09, 01:05 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
I repeat, is necessary to fit all the nuts because but we will go away soon of vacations.
Is this from babelfish? I love reading literal translations.
Old 04-04-09, 01:13 PM
Dr. Dash

Yeah, that's what makes it so funny.
Old 04-05-09, 09:02 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili
Ouch! Linda paliza. Hoy por hoy estan mejor que nosotros, espero que más adelante no. Noche inspirada de los Cavs y opaca para nosotros. Hay que cambiar el rumbo... Hasta más tarde.2 hours ago

Tranlated:
Ouch! Pretty beating. At the present time they estan better than we, more ahead hope that no. inspired Night of the opaque Cavs and for us. It is necessary to change the course… Until later.
Old 04-06-09, 12:01 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

a little better translation:
ouch! pretty beting. at the present they are better (team) than us, i hope latter dont.. inspired night of the cavs and opaque for us. we must change the course... until latter.
Old 04-07-09, 02:35 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Most recent posting. Pretty much says thanks for the support.
Agradezco en serio la enorme cantidad de mensajes de apoyo. Un abrazo muy grande para todos los que me quieren bien y desean lo mejor para mi. Dicen que un tropezón no es ca*da, cuando nos demos cuenta voy a estar de vuelta jugando y mejor que antes. Seguimos en contacto.
Old 04-07-09, 03:27 PM
SpursReport Team Member

manu's thoughts on his injury

Agradezco en serio la enorme cantidad de mensajes de apoyo. Un abrazo muy grande para todos los que me quieren bien y desean lo mejor para mi. Dicen que un tropezón no es ca*da, cuando nos demos cuenta voy a estar de vuelta jugando y mejor que antes. Seguimos en contacto.

I seriously thank the huge amount of supportive messages. A big hug for all the ones that want me better and want what's best for me. They say that a stumble is not a fall, and when I come back i will play even better than before. We'll keep in touch.

manu updates his facebook 4-5 times a day, so it's been interesting to see this develop every step of the way through his eyes. at first, he said he was just feeling tired and sore, and that he would be better the next day after he took a long nap. literally during the nap, the news hit the wires that he would be out for the season. when he awoke, he was one of the last to know, and posted that he was surprised by the decision.
i don't know what to think about that: the fact that he feels fine, but the situation is worse than he thought. yikes
Old 04-07-09, 05:04 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Is it defenite that its him on facebook
Old 04-07-09, 05:10 PM
SpursReport Team Member

yeah. there is a pic somewhere of him posing next to his laptop with the facebook page open to prove it.

also, he posted some pics from his personal camera, pretty cool
Old 04-07-09, 07:21 PM
SpursReport Team Member

o rite thats cool
Old 04-07-09, 07:28 PM
Dr. Dash

Manu took this picture to prove to everyone that that was actually his facebook profile. He did it because there is another "manu ginobili" and he wanted to make sure everyone knew that that was him.

ps - I think he's naked on a bed.
Old 04-07-09, 10:50 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_chantana View Post
during the nap, the news hit the wires that he would be out for the season. when he awoke, he was one of the last to know, and posted that he was surprised by the decision.

Manu was the last to know? Something really wrong with that.

Once upon a time, giants ruled the earth....
Old 04-08-09, 03:56 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

translation:
"I seriously appreciate the huge amount of support messages. A big hug to all you who wish me well and want the best for me. people say that a trip is not a fall, when we realize I will be back playing, and better than before. We remain in contact."
Old 04-08-09, 04:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Today I raised myself and spirits as I continue to digest the news. Tonight I encouraged my teammates to finish the season in the best possible way. Changing the topic, We go to Sepito this night in The Band !! Too bad that I will not be able to see it. Greetings to all and THANKS AGAIN. All the support I'm receiving is doing me good.

What is Sepito???
Old 04-08-09, 04:51 PM
SpursReport Rookie

"Sepo" is the nickname of Manu's brother Sebastian. He's playing tonight in the
finals of the argentinian league. So "Vamos Sepito" means "Let's go, Sepito",
he's just supporting his brother and lamenting he won't be able to watch it.
Old 04-08-09, 06:44 PM
Dr. Dash

Hoy me levanté con un poco de mejor ánimo y voy digiriendo la noticia. Esta noche a alentar a mis compañeros esperando que terminemos la regular de la mejor manera posible. Cambiando de tema. Vamos Sepito esta noche en La Banda!! Lástima que no lo podré ver. Saludos a todos y GRACIAS NUEVAMENTE. Me está haciendo muy bien todo el apoyo que recibo.

which losely translated by bablefish:

Today I rose with a little better spirit and I am digesting the news. Tonight to encourage to my companions hoping that we finish regulating of the best possible way. Changing of subject. We go Sepito in the Band tonight! Pity that I will not be able to see it. Greetings to all and THANKS AGAIN. All the support is doing me very well that receipt.

Old 04-08-09, 08:11 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Hoy me levanté con un poco de mejor ánimo y voy digiriendo la noticia. Esta noche a alentar a mis compañeros esperando que terminemos la regular de la mejor manera posible. Cambiando de tema. Vamos Sepito esta noche en La Banda!! Lástima que no lo podré ver. Saludos a todos y GRACIAS NUEVAMENTE. Me está haciendo muy bien todo el apoyo que recibo.

which losely translated by bablefish:

Today I rose with a little better spirit and I am digesting the news. Tonight to encourage to my companions hoping that we finish regulating of the best possible way. Changing of subject. We go Sepito in the Band tonight! Pity that I will not be able to see it. Greetings to all and THANKS AGAIN. All the support is doing me very well that receipt.

Enchanced Translation

Today i woke up feeling a little better and i am starting to aknowladge the news (about being out for the season). Tonight i´ll cheer for my teammates hoping that we finish the regular season as good as possible. On another subject. Let´s go Sepito with La Banda!! (Sepo -Sepito- is his brother and "La Banda" is the nickname for his team, which plays tonight in Argentina´s League Quarter Finals) It´s a shame that i won´t be able to watch it. Greetings to all of you and Thanks Again. It´s really helping all the support that i am receiving.
Old 04-08-09, 09:35 PM
Dr. Dash

thanks kaji, that sounds much better.
Old 04-08-09, 10:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Too bad all that happened to Manu, hopefully he's going to be all right for the next season.
Old 04-09-09, 12:52 AM
Dr. Dash

2 hours ago:

Manu:
Partido complicado el de hoy. Nos quedamos sin resto. Se nos complicó la temporada regular sobre el final. Veremos como termina. Felicitaciones a Libertad de Sunchales por llegar a las Semis!!!

BabelFish:
Complicated party the one of today. We remained without rest. Us complicó the regular season on the end. We will see as it finishes. Congratulations to Freedom of Sunchales to arrive at the Semis!
Old 04-15-09, 06:11 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

This is the latest from his facebook. I can see he's starting his next career move . Freaky though.

National Geographic en Casa.

Mirando por mi ventana, justo veo una viborita cazando y deglutiendo una lagartija... Informó MGTv

Old 04-18-09, 06:19 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Ya tengo el traje puesto y estoy listo para ir a la cancha. Ya estoy nervioso y faltan 2 horas! No hay caso, es mucho más fácil jugarlos que mirarlos a estos partidos.
21 minutes ago

Translated by Babel Fish:

I have the put suit and I am already ready to go to the field. I am already nervous and lack 2 hours! There is no case, is much more easy to play those that to watch them to these parties.
Old 04-18-09, 06:53 PM

Quote:
ManuGinobili Ya tengo el traje puesto y estoy listo para ir a la cancha. Ya estoy nervioso y faltan 2 horas! No hay caso, es mucho más fácil jugarlos que mirarlos a estos partidos.
21 minutes ago

Translated by Babel Fish:

I have the put suit and I am already ready to go to the field. I am already nervous and lack 2 hours! There is no case, is much more easy to play those that to watch them to these parties.
"i have the suit on and ready to go to the arena. i am now very nervous and there's 2 hours left! there is no reason it's much more simple to play in those games than to watch them"
Old 04-18-09, 07:16 PM
SpursReport Team Member

wait what? does that mean he is playing?? haha i wish
Old 04-18-09, 07:23 PM
Dr. Dash

Old 04-19-09, 07:54 AM
admin

WHAT? Is he saying he has his uniform on and is ready to go since it is far easier to play than watch his team go without him? What is THAT about?
Old 04-19-09, 07:54 AM
Dr. Dash

no his uniform is his suit.

Quote:
"i have the suit on and ready to go to the arena. i am now very nervous and there's 2 hours left! there is no reason it's much more simple to play in those games than to watch them"
Old 04-19-09, 04:18 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili
No pudo ser. Igual esto recién empieza, gana el que llega a 4. El que viene es clave. Costó mucho mirarlo de afuera. GO SPURS GO!

BabelFish Translation:
It could not be. Equal this just begins, gains the one that arrives at 4. The one that comes is key. It cost much to watch it of outside. GO SPURS GO!
Old 04-19-09, 11:56 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

It says:

"It (a victory) didn't happen. The next one is going to be the key. It cost me much to sit and watch it (the game) from the outside. Go Spurs Go!"

I say, based on the report from practice, that we'll be seeing Manu in action again very soon.
Old 04-20-09, 12:11 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
It says:

"It (a victory) didn't happen. The next one is going to be the key. It cost me much to sit and watch it (the game) from the outside. Go Spurs Go!"

I say, based on the report from practice, that we'll be seeing Manu in action again very soon.
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT, stop it!!!!!!!! He won't be ready soon.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-21-09, 12:55 AM
Dr. Dash

Manu on facebook - 7 minutes ago - lol

Manu Ginobili:
Tremendo partido el de Tony. Hoy estuvo indefendible! Menos mal que ganamos sino se complicaba demasiado. Me vuelvo a mi casa un poco mas tranquilo ahora. Saludos.

Babel Fish:
Tremendous party the one of Tony. Today he was indefensible! Thank heavens that we gained but complicaba too much. I become house now a little but calm. Greetings.
Old 04-21-09, 01:25 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

boy that was a fast post. I just got home from the game after leaving right away .
Old 04-24-09, 10:47 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili
Ya nos vamos a comer con Fabri. Cleveland ganó fácil de nuevo. Esa serie está definida. Ahora esperando el resultado de Libertad, que está 10 abajo en el último cuarto. Complicad*simo! A la vuelta pongo alguna foto.

BabelFish:

We are already going away to eat with Fabri. Cleveland won again easy. That series is defined. Now waiting for the result of Freedom, that is 10 down in the last quarter. Most complicated! To the return I put some photo.

Freedom? 76ers?
Old 04-25-09, 01:32 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I Manu.

Thanks for all the updates.
Old 04-25-09, 06:28 AM
SpursReport Rookie

which one is the real manu ginobili on facebook? anyone want to provide a link? wait found it!

Last edited by Kpowr4ever; 04-25-09 at 06:32 AM.