News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-25-09, 07:43 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpowr4ever View Post
which one is the real manu ginobili on facebook? anyone want to provide a link? wait found it!
No doubt, this is the real link (the one from where you are reported here):
ManuGinobili | Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
ManuGinobili

We are already going away to eat with Fabri. Cleveland won again easy. That series is defined. Now waiting for the result of Freedom, that is 10 down in the last quarter. Most complicated! To the return I put some photo.
ManuGinobili 0:22 25 de abril
I forgot about the pictures/ Next time/
(translation by Manu )
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-25-09, 10:53 AM
Dr. Dash

LOL yeah Manu forgot to take pictures.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-25-09, 10:56 AM
Dr. Dash

Did you notice Manu changed his profile picture:

Old 04-25-09, 01:21 PM
admin

I wonder if he used his cheap Asus laptop to create that?
Old 04-25-09, 01:44 PM
Dr. Dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Old 04-25-09, 02:58 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Stop bashing my laptop!!!
Old 04-26-09, 10:58 PM
Dr. Dash

New pictures:

Temporada 2002/2003. Rookie Season.

Con Tony en la tÃ*pica foto después del campeonato ganado. Una de las pocas que tengo de ese año.
Old 04-26-09, 11:17 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Those were the good ol' days.
Old 04-27-09, 09:16 PM
Dr. Dash

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

En los comentarios de un post anterior, alguien me nombró a mi vieja notebook y la fui a buscar. Miren como quedó!! Estas compus de hoy en dÃ*a no se bancan una pisadita de alguien de 92kg... No hay caso, mi abuelo tenÃ*a razón, no hay como las de antes! ;-)

Babel Fish makes absolutely no sense.

In the commentaries of post previous, somebody named notebook old I went and it to look for. They watch as it were! These compus of nowadays do not bancan a pisadita of anybody of 92kg… There is no case, my grandfathers it was right, it does not have like those of before! ; -)
Old 04-27-09, 10:29 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Someone mentioned my old lap-top in previous posts. Look what it's left of it! Computers these days can't take a 92-kg-person stamp... As my grandpa used to say, oldies were waaay better!
[email protected]
Old 04-27-09, 11:11 PM
Dr. Dash

Thanks Athenea!

Anyone know what that black thing is across the screen?
Old 04-28-09, 12:54 AM

I think it's a crack on the screen.
[email protected]
Old 04-28-09, 01:28 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

En los comentarios de un post anterior, alguien me nombró a mi vieja notebook y la fui a buscar. Miren como quedó!! Estas compus de hoy en dÃ*a no se bancan una pisadita de alguien de 92kg... No hay caso, mi abuelo tenÃ*a razón, no hay como las de antes! ;-)

Babel Fish makes absolutely no sense.

In the commentaries of post previous, somebody named notebook old I went and it to look for. They watch as it were! These compus of nowadays do not bancan a pisadita of anybody of 92kg… There is no case, my grandfathers it was right, it does not have like those of before! ; -)

Seriously during the offseason we should have a weekly "Manu Babel" update.

1.) Take a Manu Facebook post.
2.) Run it through Babelfish.
3.) PROFITS!!!
Old 04-28-09, 06:17 AM
SpursReport Rookie

He left his laptop near his bed and fell asleep . When he got up, he put his foot over the laptop.The black image on the screen is produced by dead pixels ( some kind of cybernetic footprint)

Last edited by jalbertopd; 04-28-09 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-28-09, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalbertopd View Post
He left his laptop near his bed and fell asleep . When he got up, he put his foot over the laptop.The black image on the screen is produced by dead pixels ( some kind of cybernetic footprint)
Lol...he killed a lot of pixels...No wonder they say he is an cold blooded assassin
[email protected]
Old 04-28-09, 03:34 PM
SpursReport Rookie

The image on the screen looks like a lizard - perhaps the ghost of the one he photographed being eaten by a snake outside his home.

Last edited by janieannie; 04-28-09 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-28-09, 07:25 PM
Dr. Dash

Quote:
Thanks for the info jalbertopd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
Lol...he killed a lot of pixels...No wonder they say he is an cold blooded assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieannie View Post
The image on the screen looks like a lizard - perhaps the ghost of the one he photographed being eaten by a snake outside his home.
hahaha that could be true also.
Old 04-29-09, 04:32 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

He's now posting some of it in English too. I love that Shaq video that he found on Shaq's facebook .
Old 04-29-09, 07:08 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Recién vuelvo de la reunión final. Qué feo es terminar con una derrota! Además sabés que seguramente con alguno no vas a jugar más... Hubiera preferido perder en la cancha que mirándolo de afuera. No es la primer vez que pasa ni será la última, año torcido, el que viene será muuuuucho mejor.

Babel Fish Translation:

Just I return from the final meeting. How ugly is to finish with a defeat! In addition sabés that surely with some you are not going to play more… It would have preferred to lose in the field that watching it of outside. It is not the first time that happens nor will be the last one, twisted year, the one that comes will be muuuuucho better.
Old 04-30-09, 12:09 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I just got home from our last game. It sucks to have been defeated. I know I'll never get to play with some of my teammates again. I would have preferred to lose on the court than lose sitting on the bench. This isn't the first or last time this happens, and even though it was a bad year, next season will be much, much better.
Old 05-02-09, 04:15 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Sol y playa... Que lindo el mar! No me extrañen que ya vuelvo.

Babel Fish Translation:

Sun and beach… That pretty the sea! They are not strange to me that already I return.
Old 05-03-09, 12:46 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

While you guys are busy translating, could someone give me an accurate translation of this instruction I have on my Miracle Grow for hand watering:

It says to use cucharda sopera per gallon of water.

I used various translations and they all tell me that it is a NOSEY TEASPOONFUL.
I am assuming that it means heaping or rounded, but am not sure. Translations from Spanish to English can be both funny and challenging at times.
Old 05-03-09, 07:28 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
ManuGinobili Sol y playa... Que lindo el mar! No me extrañen que ya vuelvo.

Babel Fish Translation:

Sun and beach… That pretty the sea! They are not strange to me that already I return.
_______________--
Sun and beach,what a beauty. Don't miss me because I'll be back soon

Last edited by jalbertopd; 05-03-09 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-03-09, 07:39 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by writer1953 View Post
While you guys are busy translating, could someone give me an accurate translation of this instruction I have on my Miracle Grow for hand watering:

It says to use cucharda sopera per gallon of water.

I used various translations and they all tell me that it is a NOSEY TEASPOONFUL.
I am assuming that it means heaping or rounded, but am not sure. Translations from Spanish to English can be both funny and challenging at times.
It is cuchara sopera: soup spoon
Translation: Use a soup spoon per gallon of water .
Old 05-03-09, 08:57 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
It is cuchara sopera: soup spoon
Translation: Use a soup spoon per gallon of water .
Thanks! That is so much better than a nosy teaspoonful .
Old 05-03-09, 09:10 PM
Dr. Dash

Old 05-04-09, 11:49 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Muy bien por Hedo! Me pone contento, un grande! Ahora miro a Luis un ratito pero no creo que llegue, me estoy durmiendo. Felicitaciones a Lebron también por el MVP, bien merecido. ////// Way to go Hidayet!! Happy for him. Good man. It's gonna be tough for Orlando. Now watching Luis a little bit but kinda tired, won't make it. Congrats to Lebron also... well deserved.

Manu is such a good sport!
Old 05-05-09, 01:46 AM
SpursReport Team Member

he said "way to go Hedo (turkoglu). I feel happy for him...I didn't see anything about: its going to be tough for Orlando"...but the rest is correct
Old 05-05-09, 08:18 AM
Dr. Dash

Manu is the one who translated it.
Old 05-05-09, 08:23 AM
Dr. Dash

This is what BabelFish would have said:
Very well by Hedo! It puts contentment to me, a great one! Now I watch at Luis a rat but I do not believe that it arrives, I am falling asleep. Congratulations to Lebron also by the MVP, deserved well

Old 05-05-09, 01:55 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
So does this mean his out all next year with another foot injury?
Old 05-05-09, 07:44 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili

Adivinen con que animalito me encontre haciendo snorkel?? Criaturita de Dios!! Era un poco mas chico que yo, asÃ* que me tuvo mucho respeto! (Foto mÃ*a, no empiecen a descreer, eh!).

Babel Fish

ManuGinobili
Adivinen whereupon animalito me encontre making snorkel? Little creature of God! He was a little but small that I, so it had much respect to me! (Photo mine, does not begin to descreer, eh).

Esta está un poco peor, estaba mucho mas lejos y encima se me cruzó un "buscacámara", pero la silueta del amigo intimida, no? ///// This one is a worse photo and I had an intruder in the frame, but the silhouette is a bit intimidating, isn't it?

Old 05-05-09, 09:40 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Wow first he gets some pics of snakes eating lizzards and now he gets pics of swimming with sharks. He can probably get a job working for the National Geographic after his basketball career is over .
Old 05-05-09, 09:48 PM
Dr. Dash

probably
Old 05-06-09, 02:44 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Luis the rat! LOL
Old 05-06-09, 06:48 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili

Se termina la semana de playa. Tiempo de volver a SA ////

Enough beach for now, time to go back home. Still have some stuff to do in SA.
Old 05-06-09, 08:30 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Old 05-06-09, 08:57 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Old 05-06-09, 08:59 PM
Dr. Dash

awww
Old 05-07-09, 01:59 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Que piñón se comió el Luifa por favor!! Recién me entero, ayer estaba volando. DesubicadÃ*simo el foul!

Babel Fish just screwed this one up royally.

Looks like what he is saying is he just saw what fisher did to Poor Luis.

ManuGinobili That pinion ate the Luifa please! To just I find out me, was flying yesterday. DesubicadÃ*simo foul!

Old 05-07-09, 02:10 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
ManuGinobili Que piñón se comió el Luifa por favor!! Recién me entero, ayer estaba volando. DesubicadÃ*simo el foul!

ManuGinobili That pinion ate the Luifa please! To just I find out me, was flying yesterday. DesubicadÃ*simo foul!

ya thats more argentine than spanish, what i mean by that is that its heavy in argentine dialect. ill give it a try i think what is trying to say is....

man, what a hit luis took, goodness! i just found out (not sure if he means by luis directly or just in general he found out), yesterday i was flying. that foul was out of place(meaning uncalled for)
Old 05-07-09, 02:12 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:

Translation

What a punch Luifa took last nigh please!! I have just noticed, i was flying yesterday, Very out of place that foul!!

That would be the argentinean translation by me
Old 05-08-09, 09:58 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Mirando Orlando vs Boston. Está interesante. Hedo está tremendo! ///// Watching Boston at Orlando. Hedo is rolling!! Happy for him! I'd LOVE to be playing now...
Old 05-10-09, 12:30 AM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Pobre Yao y pobre Houston. Un garrón total. Recién llego de comer y me entero. Una verdadera pena ///// Poor Yao! Feel so bad for him and the Rockets. Just came back home and found out. It sucks, but "It ain't over till it's over", we'll see.
Old 05-13-09, 07:33 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Manu must be doing pretty well if he's been playing miniture golf

Yesterday's afternoon activity? MINIGOLF or PUTT PUTT, it was a lot of fun. Fab kicked my butt (won't happened again) but I enjoyed it anyways, 1st time in 7 years that I go.
Old 05-13-09, 09:04 PM
Dr. Dash

How funny kmgospurs!
Old 05-13-09, 11:27 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

So what exactly is Manu's status? Does he need surgery or just rest? Or did he already have surgery?
Old 05-14-09, 12:06 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

latest entry :
Dallas is joining us on the fishing trip... but today, is LOST day. Final episode!
Old 05-17-09, 12:25 PM
Dr. Dash

ManuGinobili Qué hago despierto a las 6am no sé! Pero les mando una fotito mÃ*a con la bella durmiente... La despertó el flash, pero ya se durmió de nuevo. //// What the heck am I doing awake at 6am I don't know. Here's a picture of my sleeping beauty. (she didn't enjoy the little flash from the phone!).

Does he look mischievous or what? lol
Old 05-17-09, 01:32 PM
SpursReport Team Member

LOL