News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-27-09, 02:10 AM
admin

Shaq calls out LeBron for 'weak' intro

Shaquille O'Neal might not be able to beat LeBron James on the court anymore. But he's not afraid to challenge him when it comes to pregame choreography.

Recently, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been having some fun during starting lineup introductions, with James pretending to hold a camera and take a picture of his teammates, who pose in front of their superstar.
Shaq, calling that intro "weak," decided to create his own skit before the Phoenix Suns played the Washington Wizards on Saturday.
Standing about 20 feet from six of his teammates, who were lined up in triangle formation, he pretended to roll a bowling ball toward them. Five fell immediately and the player in the middle wobbled before tumbling to the ground.
"Everybody always talks about LeBron's weak intro, so I challenge LeBron to intros," O'Neal said. "Alright? So he does his little camera thing, we did our bowling thing, we'll let the people decide. If he changes his intro, then I'm going to change my intro."
If LeBron takes the challenge, Shaq says he'll have no problem breaking out new material.
"I've got 100 million intros in my abdullah oblongata," O'Neal said.

FOX Sports on MSN - NBA - Shaq calls out LeBron for 'weak' intro
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-27-09, 04:56 AM
SpursReport Team Member

i like lebrons. you can do more with it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-27-09, 06:34 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I think they are both stupid.... This is basketball, not a circus.... j
Old 03-27-09, 07:05 AM
Delusional Manu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
"I've got 100 million intros in my abdullah oblongata," O'Neal said.
How does Shaq have room for 100 million intros in his abdullah oblongata with all the undigested beef he has in there!

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 03-27-09, 07:14 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Shaqavich!
Old 03-27-09, 08:37 AM
The Master Baiter

I think it's fun. We may not like them because they play for other teams but they have great personalities.
Old 03-27-09, 09:00 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I agree these intro skits are boring and useless.
Old 03-27-09, 09:03 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

difference is, shaq....lebron will be able to practice some new ones in the playoffs
Old 03-27-09, 10:25 AM
SpursReport Team Member

the guys are just having fun, not hurting anyone, and still destroying the league nightly. to me it's an indication of how loose and tight-knit they are, and that kind of camaraderie can often transfer to the court.
Old 03-27-09, 10:36 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I liked the one shaq did where his teammates propped him up, and he did the superman flight thingy. I think the spurs should go old school and do the remember the titans intro dance.
Old 03-27-09, 10:44 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly roger View Post
I liked the one shaq did where his teammates propped him up, and he did the superman flight thingy. I think the spurs should go old school and do the remember the titans intro dance.
some how i dont see the spurs doing any dancing
Old 03-27-09, 01:03 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly roger View Post
I think the spurs should go old school and do the remember the titans intro dance.
I would Love to see that, it would be hilarious!
Old 03-27-09, 01:13 PM
Official SR Home Builder

Old 03-27-09, 05:40 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Oh my goodness. I can just hear Shaq now, mumbling in the locker room before the game: What do you mean, you don't want to be a bowling pin? Robin Lopez, you punk.
Old 03-27-09, 06:36 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Reminds me of endzone celebrations in the NFL.

Shaq's bowling idea is better (I hate to give Shaq any credit, but I gotta call it like I see it), but the execution is lacking. The team needs more practice to get the timing down to make it look right. They'll have plenty of time come April!
Old 03-27-09, 07:22 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Both were funny, but i think Shaq choreography was better in the locker room than the court one.

And i actually like both players.

Won´t mind shaq finishing his career as a Spur.
Old 03-27-09, 07:27 PM
Dr. Dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgraphix View Post
difference is, shaq....lebron will be able to practice some new ones in the playoffs
Old 03-27-09, 09:39 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
I think they are both stupid.... This is basketball, not a circus.... j
This game is meant to be fun and it's entertainment. What's wrong w/ what they are doing?

I like Shaq's antics and LeBron. They are grown men having a great time in their profession.
Old 03-27-09, 10:13 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Agree with Ro. World's serious enough as it is. It's okay to be silly once in a while.