News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-18-09, 12:23 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Zach Randolph punched Louis Amundson

Didn't see it posted...

[email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-18-09, 12:26 PM
2012 Eastern Conference Champion

Hot Head
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-18-09, 12:37 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Soft hand
[email protected]
Old 02-18-09, 12:55 PM
SpursReport Team Member

there's just no room for crap like this in the league. i wouldnt mind seeing him suspended for the season.
Old 02-18-09, 01:01 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM5K View Post
there's just no room for crap like this in the league. i wouldnt mind seeing him suspended for the season.
man, when did the league go this soft? fights should be a part of the NBA. No hand-checking, now this. what's going on here?

I say good to Z-Bo. Amundson had it coming to him.
Old 02-18-09, 01:06 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flox View Post
man, when did the league go this soft? fights should be a part of the NBA. No hand-checking, now this. what's going on here?

I say good to Z-Bo. Amundson had it coming to him.
How did he have it coming to him? Randolph tossed HIM to the floor and like any other non pushover Amundson got up and told him what he thought about it. There was no need for Randolph to punch him in the face. Atleast this is all we have to worry about though. The NBA is the purest sport America has right now. I can tolerate players fighting, happens everywhere. UNLESS, Randolph is a hot head because he is juicing, then we got another breaking story to release
Old 02-18-09, 01:18 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelocody View Post
How did he have it coming to him? Randolph tossed HIM to the floor and like any other non pushover Amundson got up and told him what he thought about it. There was no need for Randolph to punch him in the face. Atleast this is all we have to worry about though. The NBA is the purest sport America has right now. I can tolerate players fighting, happens everywhere. UNLESS, Randolph is a hot head because he is juicing, then we got another breaking story to release
You can see Amundson trying to pull out Z-Bo's legs from underneath him. As a guy who has had major knee problems, I can understand where he's coming from.
Old 02-18-09, 01:24 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
You can see Amundson trying to pull out Z-Bo's legs from underneath him. As a guy who has had major knee problems, I can understand where he's coming from.
No. If you watch closely Randolph knocks him to the floor, walks into amundson and basically steps on him while hovering over him jawing something, amundoson just push's his leg off of him and gets up, gets in his face like any other player would do...Randolph punches him in the face.
Old 02-18-09, 01:28 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
No. If you watch closely Randolph knocks him to the floor, walks into amundson and basically steps on him while hovering over him jawing something, amundoson just push's his leg off of him and gets up, gets in his face like any other player would do...Randolph punches him in the face.
I think we are watching different GIFs. It's all clearly Amundson's fault here. Don't mess with anyone's legs.
Old 02-18-09, 01:28 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
yep. big time cheap shot, cowardly move. the NBA should make a nice little example out of him.

i don't think we're watching different gifs flox, i think you're just seeing what you want to see. he barely nudged zacks leg. guys like zack randolph dont like hustle/energy players playing them hard and making them work for their nightly stats. it seems to have driven randolph here a little insane. let's call it the Bowen Effect.

Last edited by GM5K; 02-18-09 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-18-09, 01:33 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
I think we are watching different GIFs. It's all clearly Amundson's fault here. Don't mess with anyone's legs.
Amundson lifts his right arm up in the air and Zack walked right in between his right arm and side...Amundson, as soon as his leg hit his side, pushed his leg off of him and got up. I too think your just seeing what you want to see and thats fine. Ignorance is hampering your judgment right now.
Old 02-18-09, 01:34 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

flox, randolph in his interview never mentioned anything about legs. if your theory was true, that'd be the most obvious thing to cite to justify it, but he didn't. he said he thought asmudson was too close to his face, like he was about to kiss him or something.
Old 02-18-09, 01:36 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Flox your messed up in the head.
Old 02-18-09, 03:20 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilly101 View Post
Flox your messed up in the head.
Objective. Unbiased. Statistical. Messed up in the head.

That's his new signature.

J/K of course.
Old 02-18-09, 03:44 PM
SpursReport Team Member

It wasn't really a punch as he didn't have a closed fist probably more of a slap/hard push.
Old 02-18-09, 05:14 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
Objective. Unbiased. Statistical. Messed up in the head.

That's his new signature.

J/K of course.
done. =)
Old 02-18-09, 06:46 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Nice signature
Old 02-18-09, 06:58 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
i want what you're smoking.
Old 02-18-09, 07:09 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinswes View Post
flox, randolph in his interview never mentioned anything about legs. if your theory was true, that'd be the most obvious thing to cite to justify it, but he didn't. he said he thought asmudson was too close to his face, like he was about to kiss him or something.
Then it was okay when almost stepped at Amundson face?
What a great excuse.
Old 02-18-09, 07:57 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Oh Randolph claims he was going to kiss him...That's why he punched him...

Splitter can Split and never come back!!!:applause
Old 02-18-09, 08:24 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
The guy that gets punched is to blame? That's a good one. I guess that's why Amundson got suspended.
Old 02-18-09, 08:39 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
The guy that gets punched is to blame? That's a good one. I guess that's why Amundson got suspended.
Agreed that ZBo is a fight-loving clown considering how he sucker punched Ruben Patterson, but Amundson is no saint and does plenty to irritate. He reminds of Oberto with less basketball IQ and more athleticism (probably because he's significantly younger). That said, Amundson really took that punch like a champ. Reminded me of Superbad a little bit.
Old 02-18-09, 08:57 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

ahhh. hocky fans would be dissappointed. even the thug refs let them fight over in that league.
Old 02-18-09, 09:07 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Strange. I originally clicked on this thread because I was curious to know what kind of situation Louis Anderson would find himself in that would lead to getting a punch in the face from NBA player Zach Randolph.
Old 02-18-09, 10:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

First off that wasn't a punch it was more of a love tap. And yeah it was all on Zach if you are going to stand over someone then expect them to get in your face and talk a little trash.
Old 02-18-09, 11:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Hey I'm not afraid to have a little fun at someone else's expense. That guy got the signature he deserved.
Old 02-19-09, 12:45 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Whatta weak hit.