News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 07-08-06, 10:02 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Argentina ball

The following question I am asking is not in violation of any "NBA" rights or USA laws !

How can anyone see video clips of Scola?

Does anyone know how to view either of the two games that Argentina beat the United States. I think one win was 2002 World Championship Gold Medal game. ANd, I think the other was in 2004 Olympics , right? But, that was not for the GOLD medal. I missed all of these because of the odd times they were aired, but anyone here that is overseas in Argentinal or at least has knowledge of websites with this stuff or is willing to post them please let me know. I would say I want to buy them from you but that will get me banned from this forum.

But, come on just remember that we have yet to see air on ESPN Classic David Robinson's greatest performance in USA basketball history. So, if you are worried about being in trouble get real. If Shaq played that great and he did not by the way, that would be on ESPN Classic every month. David was the only reason they beat whomever the opponent was, and that overuse contributed to the herniation of his lumbar disk 4 weeks later in training camp in September 1996!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHOULD SHARE THESE GAMES MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a free country
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-06, 12:00 PM
SpursReport Rookie

two clips with some highlights of scola and tau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoognV4Z4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlCkdQGjZ6o
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-06, 05:02 PM
MomBear

Maybe you need to read the rules:
X. Free Speech – Please remember that this is a private message board, and is not covered by the First Amendment to the Bill of Rights: Freedom of Speech. You will find that you will be given a great deal of latitude to post what you wish in these forums. However, any posts that are deemed to be in violation of these codes of conduct, offensive, or, in poor taste, will be edited or removed. You are certainly welcome to promote your agenda within the framework of discussion and information related to our topics.
Closed Thread