News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-20-06, 11:14 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Crow Tastes Yummy!!!!

As much as I disliked the mavs, I knew they had to be a pretty damn good basketball team to get by us. I also knew that the Heat had done close to nothing against the 5 division winners in the regular season and thought the Pistons imploded more than the Heat beat them. So, based on those three things I didn't give the Heat a chance in this series and thought that Dallas would have it over and quickly, even though seeing Mark Cuban holding a trophy would be the absolute last thing I wanted to see. I root with the heart, but predict with the head, and boy could I not be more happy to have been wrong.

So on that note here I am to say props to the Heat on a job well done, and I'll take my crow blackened with a hint of lemon.

Oh, and in case you're still scoring at home......

Spurs 3
rockettes 2

mavs 0
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-20-06, 11:19 PM
Mr. Brightside

GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-20-06, 11:36 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Ditto . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotes_geek
As much as I disliked the mavs, I knew they had to be a pretty damn good basketball team to get by us. I also knew that the Heat had done close to nothing against the 5 division winners in the regular season and thought the Pistons imploded more than the Heat beat them. So, based on those three things I didn't give the Heat a chance in this series and thought that Dallas would have it over and quickly, even though seeing Mark Cuban holding a trophy would be the absolute last thing I wanted to see. I root with the heart, but predict with the head, and boy could I not be more happy to have been wrong.

So on that note here I am to say props to the Heat on a job well done, and I'll take my crow blackened with a hint of lemon.

Oh, and in case you're still scoring at home......

Spurs 3
rockettes 2

I truthfully felt that Dallas would win tonight, but I'm ecstatic to have been wrong, also. After the display of unsportsmanlike conduct that the Mavs organization displayed after
Game 5 changed everything for me. The Mavs choking was the second best thing to the Spurs repeating this year. I will sleep well tonight. Glad Shaq got a ring without Kobe!

Thank God it's over and now we can get ready for next season.
GO SPURS GO!!!

mavs 0
I
Old 06-20-06, 11:52 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Old 06-21-06, 12:34 AM
SR's Resident Laker Hater

Crow is nutritous, full of fiber and chocked full of vitamin goodness like Wonder Bread and Little Debbies...

Lord, I've eaten my share.

Crow...it's what's for breakfast.