News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-19-06, 03:49 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

blogmaverick cuban is ticked

blogmaverick
Cursing
Posted Jun 19, 2006, 3:22 PM ET

When I was a kid, one of my favorite comedy routines was George Carlin’s Seven Dirty Words.

Words, words, words. My friends and I couldnt get away with cursing so we made up our own language. From the basic, like, Sugar Honey Ice Tea. to, HE double hockey sticks (for those old enough to remember when using the word Hell was considered cursing) to more advanced words for more advanced cursing. This way we could curse in front of parents, teachers, whoever. The intent was the same, but no one knew we were cursing !

I remember thinking back then, that our culture was evolving quickly enough that some day we all would realize the ridiculousness of everyone deciding together to be offended by those seven words. Typical thinking for an 11 year old, right ?

The good news is we didnt.

Now anyone in America can get a rise out of people by using most of Carlin’s 7 Dirty Words. I know I get a rise out of my wife. I cant think of anything funnier than a 3 year old cursing. I mean come on, does it really matter if we say Poo Poo or **** ? Of course not. Unless of course your married and your wife tells you it matters. She doesnt want to be the one who gets phone calls from teachers and other parents getting blamed for all the 3 year olds in the little gym class screaming “Kiss My Ass you Mo Fo”... Me, i couldnt think of anything i would rather see and hear. but thats me.

Back to the point here. I like to curse. I like to curse because I enjoy how it gets everyone in an uproar. I wont curse in an environment where I have accepted an invitation or am a guest of someone else. I will play by their rules.

But if you come on my home turf and want something from me. Its my rules.

Last night in the locker room after we lost in overtime to the heat. I was asked by reporters to answer some questions. I told them i would if they asked good questions and didnt ask the same cliche’d questions they had asked after other games. It was interesting how quiet everyone got.

then someone asked “Is this your worst loss ever” . What the **** kind of question is that ? Is this for a VH1 special ? “Worst Losses Ever ?” If it was, then maybe it was a decent question. Otherwise, how do you answer that question…

Let me think. Well we have never been to the finals before, and this is our most recent finals lost. The 3rd in a row. So that could make it the Mavs worst ever. There was a baseball game I played in where I hit the ball into the gap and some guy made a diving catch to end the game instead of me driving in the winning runs and winning the tournament. I cried in the dugout after that one. There have been some tough rugby losses. Am I supposed to get this reporter a thought out answer and catalog my past, or a catalog answer like “this was a tough one… yadda yadda, that sounds like every other answer ever given to this type of question after a lost game.

The reality is that it would be a waste of both of our time if i gave him the “this was a tough one” answer, and a waste of my time to really think about it. Particularly given there were 10 other reporters wanting to ask questions and we had a bus to catch

So I told the reporter to “Ask me a real ******* question”

Apparently some folks have taken exception to me cursing in my response. Well in this case, the reporter was using my time, we were in a locker room and I was trying to provide a response that had no value to me, but could only help him. If he doesnt think enough of either of our time to invest the brainpower and minutes it takes to come up with something different than has been asked a thousand times.

**** em.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-06, 03:50 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Frankenstein MAAAAAD!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-06, 03:56 PM
SpursReport Team Member

What an -ss!
Old 06-19-06, 03:59 PM
SpursReport Team Member

The most shocking thing about this whole thing is that Cuban has a wife, and she had sex with him enough to produce a child.

I thought he was gay...
Old 06-19-06, 04:10 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I thought he was gay too.. maybe it was artificial insemination...
Old 06-19-06, 04:17 PM

What did he ever do to make you think he was homosexual? If by gay, you mean a stupid tool, them maybe you are on to something.
Old 06-19-06, 04:18 PM
SpursReport Rookie

He should be sporting this T-shirt tomorrow night:

Old 06-19-06, 04:38 PM
MomBear

What a dumb***

Old 06-19-06, 05:04 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Well, what does it matter if I call him a wee-wee, or a P*nishead?

ahhh, **** him.
Old 06-19-06, 05:14 PM
Mr. Brightside

he needs to go f*** his butler or something
Old 06-19-06, 05:21 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo_radley
What did he ever do to make you think he was homosexual? If by gay, you mean a stupid tool, them maybe you are on to something.
Well, jeah I thought he was gay too. And by gay I mean: Liked Dudes!!!!
Old 06-19-06, 05:54 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Dude is so full of poo-poo, it reeks...

After this is all said and done, he will be living in his own personal HE double hockey sticks...

**** him!!!

Sig by Grego the Master Creator
Old 06-19-06, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheely
Well, jeah I thought he was gay too. And by gay I mean: Liked Dudes!!!!
And what did he ever do to make you think that?
Old 06-19-06, 07:30 PM
SpursReport Rookie

If the reason he didn't answer the question is because his time is so important, then why not take five seconds to give the pat answer without cursing instead of fifteen minutes writing why he had to curse instead of answering the question? This guy is certifiably nuts.
Old 06-19-06, 07:55 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

He's so full of himself..
Old 06-19-06, 08:14 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by To be named later
Okay.....so what we have established here is that Marky Mark did not have proper adult supervision as a child, evidenced by his watching mature audience NC-17 Carlin material, also evidenced by his need to use profanity at a young age.

What a pansy, cop out response by Cuban.

Instead of raging about the foul call on Wade, instead of ranting about the poorly timed time out, instead of ranting about the officiating, instead of whining about the over & back, instead of whining about his usual bs, instead he yaps on about a non-issue....his curse word in an interview.

Why would Cuban whine about some little crap nobody cared about?

Why would Cuban whine about this insignificant thing when Mavs fans are waiting for Cubie to rant on other topics?

hehe! I think we just saw Cubie wimp out.......sounds like maybe Stern neutered Cubie and shut him up.

Why else would Cubie pass on a chance to whine and cry publically?
That was my feeling exactly. He'd already received "the phonecall." So, he was back tracking big time, trying to put some sort of spin or justification to it. When in all actuality he has no justification. His actions last night showed that he has absolutely lost it. And his crassness has filtered down into his coaching staff and players.

Good luck in winning the championship now Mavericks...you are definitely going to need it now.
Old 06-19-06, 08:50 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo_radley
And what did he ever do to make you think that?
i think the ending of the avery bunch video may have hinted that.. but i don't know.. and i don't care about mark cuban... f**k him..
Old 06-19-06, 09:18 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_trip
i think the ending of the avery bunch video may have hinted that.. but i don't know.. and i don't care about mark cuban... f**k him..
i agree with boo, calling someone gay should no longer be an insult.

calling him a whiny dumbass on the other hand is perfectly reasonable.
Old 06-19-06, 09:52 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigerati
i agree with boo, calling someone gay should no longer be an insult.
absolutely. calling cuban "gay", is an insult to gays.

real gays would never have such a bad haircut.

Once upon a time, giants ruled the earth....
Old 06-19-06, 11:34 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Location: The capital of Texas...that's right...Sunset Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by highplainsspur
absolutely. calling cuban "gay", is an insult to gays.

real gays would never have such a bad haircut.
And most don't dress like slobs either.

"Married men live longer. Yes. And an indoor cat also lives longer. It's a furball with a broken spirit, that can only look out on a world it can never enjoy. But it does technically live longer." - Bill Maher
Old 06-20-06, 04:28 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

"Some people have taken exception..." yada yada yada

It was MUCH worse than his explanation.

And we all saw the video that proves it.