News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-16-06, 11:55 PM
Mr. Brightside

go heat!!!

well....it took me about a year to get registered on here...i dont know how i did it. I've been following this site the whole year and reading the threads about each game and discussion. let me just say that i hate cuban with a burning passion. i felt destroyed when we were beaten. not just beaten, but cheated out of another championship.since then, i've yelled a the tv at every call going for the ponies and cheering each time cuban lookes pissed off. once again, he's as classy as a wet dishcloth.GO HEAT!!!

<@:-P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-17-06, 10:02 AM
SpursReport Rookie

whoever wins this series will suck badly for true spurs fans; the heat - for shaq getting his 4th championship and in doing so will lead duncan by 1, and the mavericks - the spurs arch rivals who i hate with a passion for several reasons stated by many in these forums. So its a lose lose situation for spurs fans.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-17-06, 10:04 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_trevino
whoever wins this series will suck badly for true spurs fans; the heat - for shaq getting his 4th championship and in doing so will lead duncan by 1, and the mavericks - the spurs arch rivals who i hate with a passion for several reasons stated by many in these forums. So its a lose lose situation for spurs fans.
the lesser of 2 evils for me is to have the Heat win
Old 06-17-06, 04:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcone
the lesser of 2 evils for me is to have the Heat win
I agree with you, Falcone. It is the lesser of 2 devis.
Old 06-17-06, 05:30 PM
SpursReport Team Member

don't worry, duncan will end up with more rings than shaq.
Old 06-17-06, 06:07 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I don't see the Heat as the lesser of two evils. I don't see them as an evil at all. I'm so sick of the "Shaq will get four before Tim" argument. It is stupid! Tim will catch up and end up with more, trust me. And if not...Tim has 100% winning percentage at the Finals, Shaq doesn't. Whoopty-doo. You can see it as a loss, I choose not to. Besides, the Heat consist of more than JUST Shaq. I'm cheering for Dwyane Wade. He gets the short end to Lebron, ALL THE TIME. Go get that ring Dwyane.

On the other hand, if you have Dallas win...you will never hear the end of it! I like the fact that we have three and they have zilch. I don't believe in that cheer for Texas, or cheer for an ex-Spur crap. I hardly even liked AJ when he was here. He didn't win us a championship, Tim Duncan did. There are ex-players I appreciate and then they go away, and then there are players that stay in our hearts forever. AJ ISN'T ONE OF THOSE! David Robinson IS. Sean Elliot IS. AJ has become such a big F-in baby it makes me sick. After next week, he can take that douche, Mark Cuban, fishing.
Old 06-17-06, 06:18 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Location: The capital of Texas...that's right...Sunset Valley

I like Dwyane Wade, Duncan can always catch up with Shaq in the ring count, and Dallas winning their first means we'll have to hear about it from Cuban and their obnoxious fans until the end of time. Think Al Bundy bringing up his 4 touchdowns in one game in high school every chance he gets. To me, it's an easy choice.

"Married men live longer. Yes. And an indoor cat also lives longer. It's a furball with a broken spirit, that can only look out on a world it can never enjoy. But it does technically live longer." - Bill Maher
Old 06-17-06, 07:46 PM
Mr. Brightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_trevino
weeeeeeeeeeeeell....it doesn't really matter if Shaq gets more rings than Timmy...we all know that Timmy is one of if not the most dominent player in the NBA, and the Spurs don't want to be a superstar team, because as the Lakers, Grizzlies, T'Wolves, Cavs and all those other ones that haven't won, that a team team wins or gets closer to winning a championship..ex. Suns, Clippers, Pistons, Mavs, Heat.. so it will suck sweaty @$$ if the Mavs win this...don't worry about Shaq and his bling
Old 06-18-06, 06:56 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchmo
I like Dwyane Wade, Duncan can always catch up with Shaq in the ring count, and Dallas winning their first means we'll have to hear about it from Cuban and their obnoxious fans until the end of time. Think Al Bundy bringing up his 4 touchdowns in one game in high school every chance he gets. To me, it's an easy choice.
Al Bundy. lol. good one.

Get yours today!!
Old 06-18-06, 08:41 AM
SpursReport Rookie

I really hate those violent fouls by Terry and Stackhouse!! I just wonder how Cuban claims that the new NBA rules (suggested by himself !!) prevents the defensive players from making violent fouls, but OH MAN his players just do it all! so...

GOOO HEAAAT!!
Old 06-18-06, 01:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I would to see the Heat win it all...they just have to figure out a way to win in _allas.