News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-06, 11:47 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Blazers will not discipline forward Zach Randolph

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/ore...l=7&thispage=3

The Blazers on Sunday said they will not discipline forward Zach Randolph for his involvement in a street-racing incident in downtown Portland last week, during which two handguns were confiscated from his car. Both handguns were registered to Randolph, who was a passenger in the car that was pulled over by Portland police.

"During the past few years we have tried to hold our players to a higher standard of accountability and behavior," team President Steve Patterson said in a statement released by the team. "Even though Zach did not break any laws, his involvement in this matter showed poor judgment and he fully understands that he needs to take more responsibility for his actions. Zach has assured us that he is truly sorry for the embarrassment that this incident brought to the team, our fans and our community."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-06, 12:28 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Fire Patterson!
Old 06-12-06, 12:32 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Who was that forme Spurs player who was caught trying to evade the cops during a high speed chase on his motorcycle?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-06, 12:48 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

^ Avery Johnson

Old 06-12-06, 03:56 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Of course they won't discipline Randolph. Why start now when he's still got 5 years and $73 mil on his deal?

Worst contract decision EVER!!!
Old 06-12-06, 04:01 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurssheriff
Who was that forme Spurs player who was caught trying to evade the cops during a high speed chase on his motorcycle?
Samaki Walker.