News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-21-06, 10:02 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Pistons v Cavs

Simple Question. Who are you rooting for in game seven? Personally I would like to see the Cavs win.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-06, 10:08 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Pistons.
I'm sick of the "LeBron lovefest" and besides, Detroit is the better team.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-06, 10:35 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

CAVS!
Old 05-21-06, 10:56 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0pe63
Pistons.
I'm sick of the "LeBron lovefest" and besides, Detroit is the better team.
IMO, LeBron deserves the lovefest he's getting right now. He has single-handedly led his team to a Game 7 against the best team in the east (keep in mind that Larry Hughes has missed a few games in the series). Time and time again he has hit big shots in crunch time.

I want the Cavs to win. Why? I want to see LeBron and Wade go at it in the ECF. That would be a series to remember.
Old 05-21-06, 11:34 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
IMO, LeBron deserves the lovefest he's getting right now. He has single-handedly led his team to a Game 7 against the best team in the east (keep in mind that Larry Hughes has missed a few games in the series). Time and time again he has hit big shots in crunch time.

I want the Cavs to win. Why? I want to see LeBron and Wade go at it in the ECF. That would be a series to remember.
I agree. Lebron is the most impressive player I've seen come into the league in a long time. what he is doing at 21 years old is insane. ESPN bothers me at times but Lebron has lived up to all his hype and more