News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-18-06, 08:54 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Mavs Fans

Jesus guys, take a step back and breathe. It's only a game when all is said and done. All over the place they are calling for murder. Making fun of every Spur and we as the fans hardcore. I've never seen something like this. The BS is flying high in Dallas tonight! We had our backs to the walls and all we did was talk about the officiating. I wouldn't be suprised if a Spurs fan was murdered at game 6.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-06, 09:04 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3oostedCubes
Jesus guys, take a step back and breathe. It's only a game when all is said and done. All over the place they are calling for murder. Making fun of every Spur and we as the fans hardcore. I've never seen something like this. The BS is flying high in Dallas tonight! We had our backs to the walls and all we did was talk about the officiating. I wouldn't be suprised if a Spurs fan was murdered at game 6.
Well that's scary...and sounds like they don't believe in their team.
Old 05-18-06, 09:08 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Oh they believe allright. Just finished about 20 minutes scrolling through mavtalk.com, and Cubes is right--but then again, look at all the f-this andf-that and f-him that was posted on our board after the "call" in game 4! The level of hate is amazing. Get mad, but don't get personal. Sheesh!

p.s. the funniest thing is how EVERY other poster feels THEIR respective team is getting scr*wed by the refs, or better yet, by a conspiracy. Bunch o' Dale Dribble's...
Old 05-18-06, 09:09 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3oostedCubes
The same kind of stuff happens here after a loss. I dont think it is any different.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-06, 09:12 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Dallas fans are calling for violence and against Spurs fans

they are out of control. Terry did THROW a punch..they need to get over it

there is no injustice here
Old 05-18-06, 09:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

its all "alleged" throw.

or "alleged" foul on bowen on Norwitski's last jumper from the top of the key.

the spurs "allegedly" won game 5.
Old 05-18-06, 09:13 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Remember that up until 6 years ago there was no such things as a Mavs fan. Bandwagon baby.
Old 05-18-06, 09:25 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Cogburn
Remember that up until 6 years ago there was no such things as a Mavs fan. Bandwagon baby.