News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-18-06, 05:52 PM
SpursReport Rookie

AVERY JOHNSONS WIFE TOSSED

AVERYS WIFE WAS TOSSED FROM THE ATT CENTER LAST NIGHT. CURSING AND CURSING. MY SOURCES TELL ME THIS. I HOPE THIS IS TRUE
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-06, 05:54 PM
SpursReport Team Member

What are these sources?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-06, 05:54 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

It would not surprise me. Avery was not loved by the Pop regime and some players in SA- as many think. She knows this probably felt something fishy was going on.
Old 05-18-06, 05:55 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

What sources are those? people that saw her leave the building?

Old 05-18-06, 05:58 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by satownballas
AVERYS WIFE WAS TOSSED FROM THE ATT CENTER LAST NIGHT. CURSING AND CURSING. MY SOURCES TELL ME THIS. I HOPE THIS IS TRUE
I was there and saw her at halftime. She sat by me last game and acted okay, so I doubt this is true. I wish someone had thrown out the Maverick skank with bad hair extensions sitting in front of me. Typical fan...didn't know a dang thing about basketball. She thought anytime anyone looked at a Mav player, a foul should be called. Her pathetic boyfriend had to keep consoling her and she was sobbing at the end of the game. Can you imagine????
Old 05-18-06, 05:59 PM
SpursReport Rookie

im joking about the sources. but this story is true. a friend of mine sits in row 5 in the corner and he was sitting very close to to the floor and there was a big arguement between 2 ladies and one of them leaned forward and fell and hit a young kid and the boy fell and busted his face open. he was taken back to get a band aid and the argument continued. the usher came over and asked who this lady was. she says "averys wife" and continues arguing. the usher did not want to kick her out but finally did because she was being very very obnoxious. no more respect for avery or his wife. by the way spurs fans, avery hit that jumper in game 5. the spurs were going to win that series anyway. either in game 5, 6, or 7. so wow, he hit 1 jump shot in his career. avery has not been very good forever. hence, 15 teams in 15 years. haha. his number should not even get consideration for retirement by the spurs
Old 05-18-06, 06:10 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

i actually heard about the incident on the postgame show last night. some woman called in saying that averys wife was cursing all over the place. i didn't hear she got ejected though.
Old 05-18-06, 06:14 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samstheman
i actually heard about the incident on the postgame show last night. some woman called in saying that averys wife was cursing all over the place. i didn't hear she got ejected though.
I sit over in the same area that was mentioned and I did not see her ejected. She would have had to walk right past me to leave.
Old 05-18-06, 06:30 PM
SpursReport Rookie

im not making this up

confirmed on stsa just now
Old 05-18-06, 06:30 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

They are reading this thead on the radio right now!
Old 05-18-06, 06:32 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzG
They are reading this thead on the radio right now!
LOL, I sent them an IM about it.
Old 05-18-06, 07:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Who cares if she was or wasnt.
Old 05-18-06, 07:01 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Dallas and their fans are coming apart at the seams.
Old 05-18-06, 07:02 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

This should be locked
Old 05-18-06, 07:05 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samstheman
Maybe he should worry about his wife and get her into GOD and so on instead of trying to tell Dennis how to act back in the days and getting onto him in the locker room... Yet his wife acts like this over a game Forget him and his family, I don't like him at all anymore nor his wife for this, nor the stupid MAVS because they all are classless.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 05-18-06, 07:32 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

As I heard from several people, ushers had to ask Mavs fans to restrain themselves last night. There were several threats of fighting, and some fans cursing so much they had to be asked to be quiet or thrown out.
Old 05-18-06, 07:33 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Old 05-18-06, 07:35 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurssheriff
Old 05-18-06, 09:21 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurssheriff
That has to be a personal photo shop new time Favourite