News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-17-06, 11:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Spurs will win in 7

its going to happen

Mark it down
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-17-06, 11:32 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

1 down

2 to go!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-17-06, 11:33 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

One at a time!

All the pressure falls on _allas now! The know they HAVE to win friday!!

F8ck yeah!
Old 05-17-06, 11:34 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Be tough to win in other than 7, no?
Old 05-17-06, 11:37 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

I assume he thinks SA wins game 6
Old 05-17-06, 11:46 PM
SpursReport Rookie

As well as SA played, and Duncan turned in his third consecutive Herculean effort, Dallas had a chance to win G5. They had the last shot, the very last shot, and could not connect.

Take these one at a time. Spurs now need one in Dallas.
Old 05-17-06, 11:49 PM
SpursReport Team Member

The Red Chameleon thread is here to stay. We're winning this series fellas! One intense game at a time.

Last edited by Twilite Kid; 05-18-06 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-18-06, 01:00 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Dallas has played about well as it has all season in this series and SA hasnt. the Mavs have pulled more shots out of their ass in the first 5 games than any team I have seen in awhile....they were not doing some of this stuff during the season thats for sure. That stuff isnt always going to fall...esp when some of those shots have been made with good defense on them and hands right in the face.

SA can play a lot better overall. People like Horry are due for a big moment. I could easily see him doing something to just rip the heart out of the Mavs in game 6...IE game 5 in Det last year, Barry is due to have a game he hits 4-5 3 pointers in. Hell even as bad as NVE has played he is due to hit a big shot. Duncan, Parker, and Gino will be themselves

I just think the chances SA plays better based on what has been seen are far greater than Dallas going to another "level" from games 2-5. SA is due for a big time playoff win on the road IE the hammer the dropped against the Kings in game 6 even this year not to mention drawing on some experience in the past
Old 05-18-06, 01:11 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzG
SA is due for a big time playoff win on the road IE the hammer the dropped against the Kings in game 6 even this year not to mention drawing on some experience in the past
I agree. This is how it will all work out. We got our championship mojo back.

Spurs in 7
Old 05-18-06, 01:17 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

So long as the refs stay neutral, I predict major meltdown of Dallas in the final two games. They are a great team but they won't be able to handle the pressure.
Old 05-18-06, 02:30 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Game 7 is in the bag, it's game 6 we have to earn.
Old 05-18-06, 04:57 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFan2k5
Game 7 is in the bag, it's game 6 we have to earn.
We'll have to earn game 7 too. Albeit, in a less hostile arena. Down with the pinche ponies. And doesn't Howard's mouth look like a horse's mouth. Everytime he smiles his teeth and over all jaw features remind me of Mr. Ed.
Old 05-18-06, 05:09 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai32
We'll have to earn game 7 too. Albeit, in a less hostile arena. Down with the pinche ponies. And doesn't Howard's mouth look like a horse's mouth. Everytime he smiles his teeth and over all jaw features remind me of Mr. Ed.
He looks like a brace face kid when he smiles, scary......

SPURS IN 7.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.