News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-06, 02:13 PM
SpursReport Rookie

This will look great on our 05-06 Championship DVD!

being down 3-1 and coming back to win the mavs, oh boy, this will be a great story on the DVD! i actually have the 99 championship on VHS. has it ever come out on DVD?
Old 05-17-06, 02:15 PM
MomBear

Yes the 1999 championship is on DVD on the 25 NBA Champion DVD Set.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-17-06, 02:57 PM
SpursReport Team Member

It would be an instant Spur classic if they came back, right up there with the Memorial Day Miracle.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-17-06, 03:17 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

I agree. This series may get the same amount of time on the program that the NBA Finals will.

Spurs in 7.
Old 05-17-06, 03:19 PM
SpursReport Rookie

One game at a time please.
Old 05-17-06, 03:22 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Hopefully. You know, in the other championship runs, the Spurs never had their back to the wall. It is time to see what they are made of. I agree...we should take it one game at a time.
Old 05-17-06, 03:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs Rulez
Hopefully. You know, in the other championship runs, the Spurs never had their back to the wall. It is time to see what they are made of. I agree...we should take it one game at a time.
Backs were firmly up against the wall in game 7 of the Finals last year. In fact, I don' think it gets any closer to the wall than that.
Old 05-17-06, 05:30 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAScrub
Backs were firmly up against the wall in game 7 of the Finals last year. In fact, I don' think it gets any closer to the wall than that.
Somehow, I think the Pistons were in a more desperate situation. Game 7 at home??? That doesn't compare with being down 3-1.
Old 05-17-06, 06:40 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs Rulez
Somehow, I think the Pistons were in a more desperate situation. Game 7 at home??? That doesn't compare with being down 3-1.
Yeah, this is a better story line.

"You see adversity, I see opportunity". Spurs in 7.
Old 05-17-06, 07:04 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

If only...
Old 05-18-06, 11:17 AM
SpursReport Rookie

like i said, this is going to look great on our championship dvd. heck, finleys dunk, manus behind the back, bowens block. i still have goosebumps.
Old 05-18-06, 11:24 AM
SpursReport Rookie

That would be one heck of a story. I can make you some kind of bootleg Spurs 05-06 Championship DVD since you are so excited about seeing that. I'll just have to do some editing for the WCF and NBA Finals, and paste some Spurs uniforms over the Mavericks, and the Spurs heads over the Mavericks players. Or I can get some clips from the regular season, and call them Finals games then show the Spurs holding up the trophy from 2005. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 05-18-06, 11:44 AM
Delusional Manu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by finashkey
That would be one heck of a story. I can make you some kind of bootleg Spurs 05-06 Championship DVD since you are so excited about seeing that. I'll just have to do some editing for the WCF and NBA Finals, and paste some Spurs uniforms over the Mavericks, and the Spurs heads over the Mavericks players. Or I can get some clips from the regular season, and call them Finals games then show the Spurs holding up the trophy from 2005. Let me know if you're interested.
Troll.

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 05-23-06, 05:30 PM
SpursReport Rookie

So did you want me to make the DVD for you?
Old 05-23-06, 05:31 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by finashkey
So did you want me to make the DVD for you?
Why don't you make the Mavericks 05-06 2nd round Series win DVD because the Mavericks aren't winning sh*t.
Old 05-23-06, 05:39 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krycek1

Why don't you make the Mavericks 05-06 2nd round Series win DVD because the Mavericks aren't winning sh*t.
I did. Then I added the Mavs 118-82 victory over the Pistons in the regular season (when both teams were healthy; well, Mavs minus Stack) and called it the series clinching Game 6 of the NBA Finals.