News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-13-06, 10:14 PM
SpursReport Team Member

the refs

game was fixed
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-13-06, 10:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

no argrument here...worse than game 2
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-13-06, 10:19 PM
SpursReport Rookie

the spurs played a perfect quarter...how did they lose?....how many free throws did dallas have in the fourth..i know for the game it was 50-32 in favor of dallas
Old 05-13-06, 10:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I don't care if it sounds like sour grapes or not, that game was ridiculous. Everytime the Spurs had any momentum, a non-call would be called on them, and then those Dirk fouls were unbelievable. I guess Mark Cuban is getting his money's worth.
Old 05-13-06, 10:27 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steefposton
I don't care if it sounds like sour grapes or not, that game was ridiculous. Everytime the Spurs had any momentum, a non-call would be called on them, and then those Dirk fouls were unbelievable. I guess Mark Cuban is getting his money's worth.
Cuban is playing his usual mind tricks with the league. Hell take a 10grand fine any day for a W, which is essentially what he did.

The refs are terrible, no question, but Ginobili has now had two crutial mistakes during the final seconds of playoff games, it needs to stop.
Old 05-13-06, 10:28 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Other times complaints about refereeing have been just out of frustration, but in this game no not just this game... this series, the officiating has been terrible. Me and the people I was watching the game with were literally sitting in front of the TV predicting when fouls were gonna be called on the Spurs. I dont care what anyone says this game was horribly officiated and Mark Cuban is getting whatever the hell he wants... By the way if I ever met Joey Crawford in person Id punch him in his mouth.
Old 05-13-06, 10:35 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Dallas had 15 or more FTA in the 4th quarter

IT'S PLAYOFFS, no way they call a foul on every play
Old 05-13-06, 10:38 PM
SpursReport Team Member

i really cant have fun watching these spurs/mavs games. it feels kinda hopeless sometimes. not cuz i dont think the spurs can get it done.

but its just whenever we do something good,i automatically think it doesnt really matter cuz the refs will just send dirk or whoever to the line. and it always ends up being true...really depressing stuff...not just as a spurs fan,but also as a basketball fan.
Old 05-13-06, 11:13 PM
SpursReport Rookie

It seemed like that the whole 4th quarter I didn't even get excited when spurs would score because I knew Mavericks would go back up by free throws.
Old 05-13-06, 11:13 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

50 FT's

enough said
Old 05-13-06, 11:14 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzG
50 FT's

enough said
Let me add "joey"

Sith
Old 05-13-06, 11:19 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

They're getting November calls, we're getting May calls. Big difference.
Old 05-13-06, 11:26 PM
SpursReport Rookie

It's probably not fixed. But games like this raise the question.