News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-24-06, 11:39 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Thank You Brad Miller

for stinking up game 1. our 7 foot center did not grab one rebound during the 1st half of game 1. standing there like an oak tree watching parker and manu run layup drills. his passiveness was incredible. GET FOCUSED!!

TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-06, 11:41 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

That's all you have to say about game 1?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-24-06, 11:49 AM
SR's Resident Laker Hater

Thank you Mike Bibby as well.

How's that crow magnificant?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-24-06, 11:54 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

40 hours after the worst playoff loss in Kings franchise history and all you have to say is 'Trade Brad Miller'??

I got news for ya - they ALL sucked the big one on Saturday, OK? Miller, Artest, Abdur Rahim and even the "most clutch PG" himself, Mike Bibby.

You talk an inordinate amount of junk in the days leading up to this game, your team gets hammered in historic fashion and then you have absolutely nothing to say for almost 2 days?

That's garbage.

At least other Kings fans who don't come here regularly had the decency to post and give the Spurs their due.

What were you doing?

We know you read alot of this stuff. Didn't have the guts to show your face and eat some crow?

You got your asses whooped badly on Saturday and it showed exactly what I and so many others have been telling you for days:

The Kings have NO chance and that stupid sig of yours looks as relevant as ever.

"Trade Brad Miller" - yeah, that's going to solve your problems.

How about coming with something a bit more humble than that?
Old 04-24-06, 11:57 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Just heard Artest is suspended for Gm 2. This series is officially over!
Old 04-24-06, 12:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Kings were beaten by a better team that was playing very well; simple as that.
Old 04-24-06, 12:12 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB
40 hours after the worst playoff loss in Kings franchise history and all you have to say is 'Trade Brad Miller'??

I got news for ya - they ALL sucked the big one on Saturday, OK? Miller, Artest, Abdur Rahim and even the "most clutch PG" himself, Mike Bibby.

You talk an inordinate amount of junk in the days leading up to this game, your team gets hammered in historic fashion and then you have absolutely nothing to say for almost 2 days?

That's garbage.

At least other Kings fans who don't come here regularly had the decency to post and give the Spurs their due.

What were you doing?

We know you read alot of this stuff. Didn't have the guts to show your face and eat some crow?

You got your asses whooped badly on Saturday and it showed exactly what I and so many others have been telling you for days:

The Kings have NO chance and that stupid sig of yours looks as relevant as ever.

"Trade Brad Miller" - yeah, that's going to solve your problems.

How about coming with something a bit more humble than that?
im only online m-f. at work. so sorry, i wasn't hiding. yes all the kings stunk it up. bibby was the only one trying to make something happen. the spurs did a good job on him. your pf/center is the focal point of your defense. if they can't defend or rebound worth a crap then you dont have a chance.
Old 04-24-06, 12:12 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson50
That's all you have to say about game 1?
He's still swallowing his pride, which precludes him from expressing himself.
Old 04-24-06, 12:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificent
im only online m-f. at work
We thought you were in a coma from game 1 shock...

"We would have two less championships here if it wasn't for Manu Ginobili," Popovich said. "In my book, Manu Ginobili is the stud of the world."
Old 04-24-06, 12:26 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Well, someone once said "I used to drink to drown my sorrows until they learned how to swim..." You sure you were not drinking Mag?
Old 04-24-06, 03:07 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:

TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can have Pollard back
Old 04-24-06, 03:14 PM
Delusional Manu Lover

At least the Kings won't have worry about that pesky Ron Artest dude stinking it up in Game 2.

Let's face it......the Kings phoned it in, in game 1. Let's see if they have the sack to man-up for game 2.

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 04-24-06, 03:45 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

i might of logged on for a sec, but to sit around and talk on spursreport.com on a saturday night? i dont think so.
Old 04-24-06, 03:49 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR
HAHAHAHA! I saw you online either saturday night or sunday morning. If I remember correctly, LD posted about it in a thread.
Agreed. And didn't you post here on the morning of the game?

Your post information is kind of hard for you to hide.
Old 04-24-06, 03:53 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Too bad Brad didn't grab a ton of boards...but, the Spurs missed all of 12 shots in the first half.

Not a lot of rebounds to be had.
Old 04-24-06, 04:08 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR
HAHAHAHA! I saw you online either saturday night or sunday morning. If I remember correctly, LD posted about it in a thread.
It was sunday morning... 11:48 was the last time his profile read, if memory serves. I even captured the screen and all... but I figured I'd cut the guy some slack and all, and deleted it... stupid me...
fleetwood macbull (from a Bulls' board), on Andrés "Chapu" Nocioni: "Noc is like that guy from Monty Python. They can cut off his arms, his hands, his feet, then his legs, but he still comes rolling his torso at you like he's going to destroy you"
Old 04-24-06, 04:40 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
im only online m-f. at work. so sorry, i wasn't hiding. yes all the kings stunk it up. bibby was the only one trying to make something happen. the spurs did a good job on him. your pf/center is the focal point of your defense. if they can't defend or rebound worth a crap then you dont have a chance.
Even if Miller would have had 30 rebounds -- you still would have lost. The Spurs are just a better team -- suspensions or no suspensions.
Old 04-24-06, 04:44 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurssheriff
Even if Miller would have had 30 rebounds -- you still would have lost. The Spurs are just a better team -- suspensions or no suspensions.
rebounds lead to second chance points. im sure the game wouldve been much closer
Old 04-24-06, 06:33 PM
SpursReport Team Member

brad looked pretty lifeless out there. then again, most of the kings did as well. 4 points, 1 rebound is pretty pathetic for a former all star.

bibby was probably the king who looked closest to being alive out there, and even that isn't saying much

just wake up for game 2!

slapping a yellow "support our troops" sticker on the back of your gas guzzling SUV in the middle of a war for oil makes you an a-holes

cooking is not a chore, cooking is an obsession.
Old 04-24-06, 06:34 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

trade his ass
Old 04-24-06, 06:46 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

brad miller can't jump higher than 5 inches. he IS the problem, the slow center thing worked when we had a great power forward in chris webber. when he was healthy he brought a balanced offensive attack and was very mobile on defense. now we dont have ANY inside presence. its horrible. brad miller wasnt built for the playoffs. the spurs are ALL OVER HIM. 4 points and 1 rebound. 1. he looked too afraid out there. he had tons of open shots he didnt wanna take. he let parker and manu fly by him for easy layups. he just sticks his hands in the air. that's not playing defense.

right now i would trade him for a bag of funyans
Old 04-24-06, 06:49 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Yup, Brad Miller stinks it up for one game and you want to trade his ass. But Kobe is forever. Some Kings fan you are.
Old 04-24-06, 06:53 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

not sure what kobe has to do with it.

brad miller played horribly. of course imma ride his case. he did not get 1 rebound in the 1st half. our 7ft all star center. then again there werent many shots being missed on the spurs end.
Old 04-24-06, 07:05 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Thank you Brad Miller... indeed.
Then chances are good that YOU ALMOST FREAKING KILLED ME IN THE PARKING LOT
Old 04-24-06, 07:14 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Bong
Kings were beaten by a better team that was playing very well; simple as that.
Beaten? More like Destroyed!
Old 04-24-06, 07:15 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Pacers have a pretty good stock of funyans
Old 04-24-06, 08:43 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Ok Mag what's prediction for game 2 and the series now?
Old 04-24-06, 10:00 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
Pacers have a pretty good stock of funyans
Old 04-24-06, 10:09 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Would someone please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Brad Miller choice number one in the post-Robinson era and ended up turning down the Spurs offer for more money from Sacramento, which eventually lead to us paying Rasho a few million more a year than we should have because, after being rebuked by Miller, we were desparate to sign a decent seven foot player?

Please note that I think Rasho is a great player and has always done everything asked from him. The biggest knock on Rasho that I have seen from people around here is simply that he is not David Robinson.

Rooster

Last edited by Rooster Cogburn; 04-24-06 at 10:13 PM.
Old 04-24-06, 10:15 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

the trade deadline has expired, magnidude. Even if it wasn't, it would take a long time for the new guy to learn the plays, get his uniforms all set up...nah, I don't think it's a good idea at this stage of the ballgame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Cogburn
Would someone please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Brad Miller choice number one in the post-Robinson era and ended up turning down the Spurs offer for more money from Sacramento, which eventually lead to us paying Rasho a few million more a year than we should have because, after being rebuked by Miller, we were desparate to sign a decent seven foot player?

Please note that I think Rasho is a great player and has always done everything asked from him. The biggest knock on Rasho that I have seen from people around here is simply that he is not David Robinson.

Rooster
I didn't want to be the first one to say it, but Brad Miller's position defense SUCKED.

right?
Old 04-24-06, 10:25 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Cogburn

Rooster
Something like that. But I think Pop went to Rasho first because I remember reading that Pop was in Slovenia the very first day of free agent signing.
Old 04-24-06, 10:38 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

ENOUGH!

There have been multiple posts in this thread speculating about magnificent's log-ins.

Read that sentence to yourself, out loud. Stare at that sequence of words for one full minute.

Then consider: A self-proclaimed Kings fan, who's favorite player is Kobe Bryant -

(I interrupt that just to point out how ludicrous that idea is. A player on your biggest rival, a player who's ripped your hearts out a thousand times, is your favorite player? You know who my favorite NBA player in June of 1995 was? Here's a hint: IT WASN'T HAKEEM OLAJUWON!!)

- anyway, this poster has had some, uh, unique insights and sig graphics which stretch the limits of the imagination; in other words, this poster has exhausted almost every reserve of credibility - and we still react like this? (Yes, me included)

magnificent, do yourself a favor and get into sports talk radio. People react to you no matter what. You'll make money hand over fist.