News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-06, 04:06 AM
SpursReport Rookie

CONGRATULATIONS TO 2006 SOUTHWEST DIV CHAMPIONS SA SPURS

thanks to the hard work and awesome play of the SA Spurs all year long we have another banner to hang up any moment now....also thanks to the work the warriors put in last night the SA SPURS WILL BE 2005-2006 MIDWEST DIVISION AS WELL AS WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!.....i wouldnt mind if timmy sits out tonights game against dwight howard no reason to give him any confidence against timmy even if its a slower timmy than normal....BUT knowing tim hell be suited up and ready to go tonight+++++im off and ill be watching 2nights game

Last edited by jaespur21; 04-13-06 at 05:12 AM. Reason: midwest southwest US LONG TIME SPURS FANS KNOW WHAT I MEANT
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-13-06, 04:20 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

u mean southwest division
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-13-06, 05:04 AM
SpursReport Rookie

well yup ive been drinkn thank you mr teacher........................................... ....with a broom up your...YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS AGAIN BABY!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-06, 06:43 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Not to be a party pooper, but don't the Spurs have to win a few more before claiming the division title? I like our chances but with four games left, it's not a lock, right?

"Getting a Sixth Man award is like being the best left-handed guard," Ginobili said. "I believe you're either the best player or not." 3-26-07
Old 04-13-06, 06:48 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Uhh... they haven't won it yet...
Old 04-13-06, 06:57 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Nothing has been won yet.
Old 04-13-06, 07:34 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaespur21
well yup ive been drinkn thank you mr teacher........................................... ....with a broom up your...YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS AGAIN BABY!!!!!!!

We have not won it yet and its the Southwest division as has been pointed out.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Old 04-13-06, 07:38 AM
SpursReport Team Member

LMAO at this dumb thread.
Old 04-13-06, 07:45 AM
SpursReport Team Member

" Last edited by jaespur21 : 04-13-06 at 06:12 AM. Reason: midwest southwest US LONG TIME SPURS FANS KNOW WHAT I MEANT"

LOL.

so dumb.
Old 04-13-06, 07:47 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Great thread.
Old 04-13-06, 08:05 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luteum
" Last edited by jaespur21 : 04-13-06 at 06:12 AM. Reason: midwest southwest US LONG TIME SPURS FANS KNOW WHAT I MEANT"

LOL.

so dumb.
Ok jaespur21, define "long"...
Old 04-13-06, 08:07 AM
SpursReport Rookie

GO SUNS!
Old 04-13-06, 08:43 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB
The beard works for Ginobili IMHO.
besides we have enough of these, we need more championship banners.
Old 04-13-06, 09:45 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaespur21
thanks to the hard work and awesome play of the SA Spurs all year long we have another banner to hang up any moment now....also thanks to the work the warriors put in last night the SA SPURS WILL BE 2005-2006 MIDWEST DIVISION AS WELL AS WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!.....i wouldnt mind if timmy sits out tonights game against dwight howard no reason to give him any confidence against timmy even if its a slower timmy than normal....BUT knowing tim hell be suited up and ready to go tonight+++++im off and ill be watching 2nights game
All the hard work? They could have easily gotten the first seed overall if they wouldn't have blown all the back to back games this year.
Old 04-13-06, 09:53 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Wow! We are good! We just won a division that doesnt exsist anymore!!! YEAH!
Old 04-13-06, 10:04 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud786
u mean southwest division
beat me to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantler
why is this thread still open? Congratulating the Spurs on winning something they haven't won yet is one of the p***iest things to do as a fan.
exactly