News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-06, 10:12 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Sure, the Spurs struggle at times but....

They are now 12-2 with games decided by 6 points or less.

You have to give them credit, despite not playing consistent typical Spurs basketball, they are finding a way to win the close games.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-18-06, 10:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I agree. I get more frustrated with Pop and his rotations and players he puts on the court during the game. He will sub the same people, for the same amount of time, at the same time each game regardless of the score or the matchups. Thats what drives me nuts at times.

But you are right. We arent even close to playing Spurs basketball and we are in very good shape regardless.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-18-06, 10:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

weve had problems in the past with closing close games so i guess this is a good thing
Old 01-18-06, 11:08 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Close games are good experience as long as we win. Pop said that he finally has his rotation set and the players are starting to get used to it. I imagine he won't change it for a while. I think he'll wait for Rodeo trip or after ASG to adjust lineups if the games are close.

We need to also remember that every team that plays us is going to bring their best game and play with 110% effort until the very end. We still have the target on our backs.