News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-06, 10:33 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Remember this, Pistons have hammered Spurs 2 games in a row before.

(Albeit at home) after the Spurs did the same to them in the first two games of last years finals. Recall in games 3-4 the Pistons hammered the Spurs? Spurs looked dead in the water going into game 5 then it all changed. Then the Pistons came in here and beat the Spurs big in game 6, but Spurs came back to win when it counted.

The fact, is the only two things the Pistons have picked up right now are confidence, some drive to get it done this year, and a new coach.

Things can still happen, this is not yet a fatal blow. Be concerned but do not lose hope.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-13-06, 11:23 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

It is not the fatal blow, atleast I hope not in January..... The Spurs need to get alot better though, along way to go to get to their level of last year even. The Spurs did not lose big in game 6 either though, they were down two with a few mins left and let it go late, it was a great game not near the blowouts of games 1 and 2 so far this year in the series. I am not even concerned yet, they will get better, and I am never gonna lose hope in this team, not as long as Tim, Gino and Parker are on the team and balling. Ginobili needs to start though.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-14-06, 12:31 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Agreed. "A strong dash of Manu and at least a smattering of Nazr is just what the doctor ordered".
Old 01-14-06, 01:27 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyDoc
Agreed. "A strong dash of Manu and at least a smattering of Nazr is just what the doctor ordered".
Nazr needs to start IMO right now, the team that won it last year needs to start IMO Doc, seriously. I am not a huge Rasho fan, he is cool in certain situations like against Shaq and so on, but seriously against the Pistons he is just bum, the smaller quicker teams he struggles against, and he didn't board well against Detroit in 25 mins like Nazr did last year in the title run. Nazr and Manu in, thats it I won't accept anything else (As if I have a choice ). I want to see more of both though.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.