News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-05, 11:41 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

TP showcased as a 3pt shooter on NBA Live 06 for XBOX 360 ?

LOL. check this out

http://www.easports.com/framework/_c...60_media.eadcr

click on "Freestyle Superstars". you'll see two 3pointers attempts by TP

Last edited by FrenchTouch™; 11-28-05 at 11:43 PM. Reason: because i'm worth it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-28-05, 11:44 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

That is to funny.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-29-05, 06:59 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchTouch™
LOL. check this out

http://www.easports.com/framework/_c...60_media.eadcr

click on "Freestyle Superstars". you'll see two 3pointers attempts by TP
That's because it's NBA Live. The only shots available are 3-pointers and dunks. If you attempt a 15-foot jumper you get a strange message on-screen that says "Please play NBA 2K6." Weird stuff.
Old 11-29-05, 09:32 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hulk
That's because it's NBA Live. The only shots available are 3-pointers and dunks. If you attempt a 15-foot jumper you get a strange message on-screen that says "Please play NBA 2K6." Weird stuff.

True though. Last time i played NBA Live 2006 Udonis Haslem shot better from 3pt land than Tracy McGrady. Not to mention non-existent inside D, no AI whatsoever from my players, inability to pass the ball to an open player, no movement inside the post,... well the list goes on...Nice graphic though
Old 11-29-05, 10:32 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I used to love NBA Live, now this year's version is absolutely horrible. No D being the worst part. NBA 2K6 here I come.
Old 11-29-05, 10:36 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binji

True though. Last time i played NBA Live 2006 Udonis Haslem shot better from 3pt land than Tracy McGrady. Not to mention non-existent inside D, no AI whatsoever from my players, inability to pass the ball to an open player, no movement inside the post,... well the list goes on...Nice graphic though
That's a joke right? I play NBA Live 2006 all the time, and haven't experienced any of that what you're talking about. You must not be too good, or someone has changed your player ratings.
Old 11-29-05, 11:36 AM
SpursReport Rookie

nba 2k6 > live 06
Old 11-29-05, 11:46 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUROFTHAMOMENT
That's a joke right? I play NBA Live 2006 all the time, and haven't experienced any of that what you're talking about. You must not be too good, or someone has changed your player ratings.
Well how else can i call the phenomena that everyone dunks over anyone in the post, that noone runs to the basket for the counterattack, even though it's a 3:1 opportunity, balls are going through player's bodies and/or arms, players slip by defenders as if greased up with KY jello...
Old 11-29-05, 12:02 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

KY Jello? Bill Cosby didnt approve that one...
Old 11-30-05, 12:06 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stp4
nba 2k6 > live 06
Probably not on360 though, I bet that is easily the best of all three......
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 11-30-05, 11:23 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzarector7
Probably not on360 though, I bet that is easily the best of all three......
2k6 is MOST DEFINITELY better than NBA Live on the 360. I just played Live last night and it was horrible. Cutscenes are choppy and the camera is never where it should be. It also looks like their eyes are painted on with no movement whatsoever. The only thing better on Live for the 360 is that the coaches look better than on 2k6. That's it.
Old 11-30-05, 12:42 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
KY Jello? Bill Cosby didnt approve that one...