News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 11-10-05, 12:35 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Kirby's Takes

Well, I went to the Bobcats game.

First of all, I have to say that I was very impressed by the Bobcats' new arena. It was absolutely awesome. Much better than the old one.

I managed to get my 2005 Championship shirt signed by Pop, Manu, Rasho, Beno, and Horry (yay MomBear!). Tim went back in the lockerroom before I got there, so I didn't have a chance to get his, and Tony didn't sign any autographs... he just walked right by all of us. I was rather pissed (at least he redeemed himself with the awesome game).

Good game by the Spurs. The first half turnovers were killin me, but we won... so it's all good. Great games by Tim, Tony, and NVE.

I had fun!

PICTURES - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/madare...bum?.dir=/d51a

Last edited by Kirby; 11-10-05 at 01:09 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-10-05, 12:40 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Hey Kirby... stfu.

Naw, just playing . Cool stuff. I wish Horry would stop and sign at a game I go to! Did you say anything to the players? That's always fun
Old 11-10-05, 01:09 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs21 Cowboys21
Hey Kirby... stfu.

Naw, just playing . Cool stuff. I wish Horry would stop and sign at a game I go to! Did you say anything to the players? That's always fun
Me and this girl tried to talk Horry into getting Tim to come out. He wouldn't do it though. Bo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o WHOREy! jk

I actually met Pop. I saw him sitting in the stands before the game, and I went up to him and asked for the autograph. RC Buford was with him. That was cool.

Ok I went ahead and put the pics up... here ya go...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/madare...bum?.dir=/d51a
Old 11-10-05, 08:29 AM
MomBear

You suck Kirby....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-10-05, 08:42 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Good pix Kirby!
Old 11-10-05, 08:44 AM

how cool! So you were one of the 10 fans there last night?

*\ /* GO KIRBY GO!!!!

Last edited by spursfeva_31; 11-10-05 at 08:51 AM. Reason: I wanna be more excited
Old 11-10-05, 12:27 PM
MomBear

feva...
Old 11-10-05, 12:31 PM
FrenchConnection

may be they should all stop to sign autograph since the ones who don't sign have good games. Message to the players, if you see Kirby don't sign any autograph
Old 11-10-05, 12:54 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

nice pics kirby!!