News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 11-02-05, 04:27 PM
SpursReport Rookie

League pass question

is anyone having problems getting some of the channels
I am only getting channels 650 - 653 and channels 654-661 are showing a temporary off air message
does anyone know whats up???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-02-05, 04:36 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I am with direct tv the game channels are like 730-760 and nba tv is 601, dont know if that helps.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-02-05, 04:58 PM
SpursReport Rookie

not really sparey
I have Cox digital cable and the league pass channels are 650-661 but I am only getting 650-653 and 654-661 has a temprary off air message on them so I was wondering if anyone had touble with some of the league pass channels. It will be a big help if I can get some feedback as soon as possible
Old 11-02-05, 05:20 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I'm with time warner. they are advertising a free week preview of league pass, but when i go to the channel it says i have to call to subscribe. Is anyone with time warner actually getting the free preview?

Thanks
Old 11-02-05, 08:26 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I'm with time warner. they are advertising a free week preview of league pass, but when i go to the channel it says i have to call to subscribe. Is anyone with time warner actually getting the free preview?

Thanks
Old 11-02-05, 09:00 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerspur
not really sparey
I have Cox digital cable and the league pass channels are 650-661 but I am only getting 650-653 and 654-661 has a temprary off air message on them so I was wondering if anyone had touble with some of the league pass channels. It will be a big help if I can get some feedback as soon as possible
Working fine for me on Cox digital
Old 11-02-05, 10:45 PM
SpursReport Team Member

it works fine for me. i have dish network, though. i know people in austin were having problems with TW last night.