News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-02-04, 03:30 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Picture of Kobe crying

Can someone post it, i need to remind the faker fans in my office of the last time the Spurs won a game in Staples......

"You're being rude to me. Don't chain me down with your manners."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-04, 03:55 PM
SpursReport Rookie

HEY, I'd love a copy for all the Lakers fans in my office. (Which is everyone else. I'm in LA.) Bringing up the fact that your star player cries when he loses>Bringing up the fact that ONE of your championships happened during a shortened season ALL DAY.
Old 04-02-04, 04:02 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-04, 04:09 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Old 04-02-04, 05:08 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

these were made by slayer min and they're awesome!
Old 04-02-04, 05:11 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

^^^^^^

Horry is right next to Fisher at the end.
Old 04-02-04, 05:12 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

^ Horry dont shed tears!
Old 04-02-04, 05:13 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

^^^At least horry's not crying like a biatch

I remember exactly when that shot of Fisher happened. Steve Smith was in the game, it was already a blow out and then Smith hit a three, read Fishers lips, as soon as Steve hit the three they showed the Lakers bench and Fisher saying Mother****ers. I love that moment, and will never forget it. I'm gonna have to go home and watch the DVD.

Last edited by bo spur; 04-02-04 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-02-04, 05:24 PM
SpursReport Rookie

All I have to bring up to Lakers fans in my office is that Kobe is a rapist. That usually ends all arguments.
Old 04-02-04, 05:58 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacoflee
All I have to bring up to Lakers fans in my office is that Kobe is a rapist. That usually ends all arguments.
Harsh. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Old 04-02-04, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2150

these were made by slayer min and they're awesome!
HORRY "i'll be playing for THEM next season"
Old 04-02-04, 06:37 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Horry's thinking - "Quit crying you lil b1ch"

"If he dies, he dies." - Ivan Drago
Old 04-02-04, 07:12 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Yeah Horry doesnt cry, He is ALL THAT IS MAN!!!
Old 04-02-04, 07:38 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

I never found what the big deal was about that....

I know we beat them but I think a player crying shows how much the guy wants to win.....
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Old 04-02-04, 07:42 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS

I know we beat them but I think a player crying shows how much the guy wants to win.....

Best post by ALSPURS ever!
Old 04-02-04, 07:44 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Boy, I've seen this picture many times but I didn't know how much of a cry baby Fisher was. Let's do that to them again.
Old 04-02-04, 07:51 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacoflee
Well, he hasn't been convicted yet ..It's still "innocent until proven guilty .." no matter who you are ...
Old 04-02-04, 07:53 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:

You know Al, it's not about the fact that they are crying.

It's about the crap we heard from Laker Fan about Tim's disappointed facial expression from 2001 and Tim pulling his jersey over his head in 2002.

But he didn't cry.

That's the point. He sucked it up and came back stronger. That's what makes a champion. That is why I also have so much respect for Malik Rose. He had to endure those three tough years along with Tim and they made it back.

And that is why the Lakers can underestimate the Spurs all they want. But they done f***ed up and took everything for granted. The Spurs won the championship with a young nucleus. You can't teach that championship experience and that is why I am confident in these guys.

Tim and Malik experienced the difficult road back to the championship and they will not take this for granted. And I think they will convey that message the entire playoffs to the rest of the guys.

The Lakers haven't come back from anything yet, even though the media is already giving them back the title. That is one thing the Spurs have experienced that the Lakers haven't. The Lakers don't know anything about recapturing the title and hopefully, they never will.
Old 04-02-04, 08:16 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:

because a big freakin deal was Made over Tim Duncan looking upset in 2001 and pulling his jersey over his head when they lost to LA

atleast he didnt cry and act like Babies like Kobe and others

Duncan was smacked by LA fans and even some media for that

It was a pleasure to see Kobe and Fischer cry like girls after the Spurs won
Old 04-02-04, 08:32 PM

I like the way Slayer Min talked about Malik
Old 04-02-04, 08:47 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfeva_31
I like the way Slayer Min talked about Malik
me too. Malik is still my favorite player in the Spurs.

GREAT post by Slayer Min and i also agree with DizzG! the fakers are the crybabies of the NBA. wooohooo!
Old 04-02-04, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs_ROCK__17
me too. Malik is still my favorite player in the Spurs.

GREAT post by Slayer Min and i also agree with DizzG! the fakers are the crybabies of the NBA. wooohooo!
you like malik too? Ok that makes 2 of us who else likes him?
Old 04-02-04, 09:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

don't everybody answer all at once now.
Old 04-02-04, 09:16 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Derek Fish is a little biatch , and kobe uses his tears to rape his chicks

word
Old 04-02-04, 09:17 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Douglas

word
Uses his tears? What?
Old 04-02-04, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs_ROCK__17
don't everybody answer all at once now.
Old 04-02-04, 10:44 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Min

It's about the crap we heard from Laker Fan about Tim's disappointed facial expression from 2001 and Tim pulling his jersey over his head in 2002.
I got the pic of the jersey over Duncan's head. Anyone need it? (I really do have it too).
Old 04-02-04, 10:49 PM
There is only 1 Ginobili!

Quote:

But he didn't cry.

That's the point. He sucked it up and came back stronger. That's what makes a champion. That is why I also have so much respect for Malik Rose. He had to endure those three tough years along with Tim and they made it back.

And that is why the Lakers can underestimate the Spurs all they want. But they done f***ed up and took everything for granted. The Spurs won the championship with a young nucleus. You can't teach that championship experience and that is why I am confident in these guys.

Tim and Malik experienced the difficult road back to the championship and they will not take this for granted. And I think they will convey that message the entire playoffs to the rest of the guys.

The Lakers haven't come back from anything yet, even though the media is already giving them back the title. That is one thing the Spurs have experienced that the Lakers haven't. The Lakers don't know anything about recapturing the title and hopefully, they never will.

MIN ROCKS

Hell yeah brother, next time we hook up, That first is on me.

Old 04-02-04, 10:56 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel
I got the pic of the jersey over Duncan's head. Anyone need it? (I really do have it too).
Go ahead and post it. I am just dying to see it.
Old 04-02-04, 10:59 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I would also like to talk about what Russ did last season.

That is stuff of legends. I wish it were me. Russ, I hope you don't mind me showing your vid.

The utter lack of respect for the '99 championship by Phil Jackson fuels my hatred for the Lakers more than anything else. I will never forget that crap.

Mods, I know the file is kinda big but it's Spurs/Lakers weekend.

Last edited by Slayer Min; 04-02-04 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-02-04, 11:11 PM
SR Starlette

Quote:

word
Your posts continue to astound.
Old 04-03-04, 03:15 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:

Also, maybe I have a different perspective living here, but the team AND the fans around here truly thought they could not be beat. I clearly remember the next day, walking on air, and I heard people having conversations about the Lakers and how they just couldn't believe they had lost. I think they thought they were the freaking Russians in hockey or something, and we all know what happened there. Crying, because it shows how much you want to win is admirable. Crying, because you're so arrogant you can't figure out how you might have lost is cowardly.
Old 04-03-04, 03:50 AM
Moderator in Flip Flops

Quote:

That is stuff of legends. I wish it were me. Russ, I hope you don't mind me showing your vid.

The utter lack of respect for the '99 championship by Phil Jackson fuels my hatred for the Lakers more than anything else. I will never forget that crap.

RUSS rocks!

For the people who don't know what they are looking at, check out "our RUSS" pulling pieces of paper with asterisks printed on them out of his pocket and wadding them up to throw on the ground as the abc guys are oblivious!

On another note, don't everyone jump on our favorite new yorker... Now he knows.... Hope the lakers again come April, May, or June....
Pass is PINPOINT PERFECT
and somebody ends up WIDE OPEN
No Flash No Gimmicks NO CHANCE OF STOPPING IT
IT'S THE QUIET GUYS YOU SHOULD FEAR
because words are small and GAME IS BIG

GO GO!

I AM NINJA!
"We will either find a way, or make one."
~Hannibal~

Last edited by Joe Tango from San Diego; 04-03-04 at 03:58 AM.
Old 04-03-04, 11:57 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

When the Lakers lose on Sunday they won't cry because that's just a meaningless regular season game. When they lose in May they will be crying again for sure, especially Payton and Malone.
Old 04-03-04, 12:33 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:

Wow, I'd never really sat down and took the time to observe the beauty of that moment!! Russ is a legend.

"If he dies, he dies." - Ivan Drago
Old 04-03-04, 12:37 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:

I am Malik.

If we can beat the Fakers this year and go on the win it all, that might be all that's needed to prove that San Antonio has been the better team/franchise over the past 6 years.
And it could be an even more beautiful scene this year. Shaq, Malone and Payton giving massive prima donna hissy fits with Fisher and Kobe crying even more, followed by Kobe being led out of the SBC center in handcuffs. Afterwards, Phil Jackson is traded to Golden State for the rights of the owner's daughter where his zen teaching methods fail miserably with the lowly Warriors.

Old 04-03-04, 08:54 PM
SpursReport Rookie

If a player wants to cry, by all means go ahead, but that doesn't show me how much he wants to win. It just seems like these kind of things should only happen in jr high and in high school, just so the cheerleaders will come and hug you. They should have just held their nutz and wait till they got back in the locker room. No matter what anyone says Kobe and Fish will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, Always be the ones who cried on T.V. for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA It looks like Horry is 1/2 second from slapping Fish right on his mouth for acting like a little bizzitch. HAHAHAHA. They needed to be wearing veils if they were gonna openly weep like that. Save it for the locker room.
Old 04-03-04, 08:59 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
i'm defnitely down w/ leek.

malik rose forever!
Old 04-03-04, 09:37 PM

aight thats 3 of us. lol
Old 04-04-04, 06:23 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:

word
its fans like you that make this site look bad.....I would put my house up that Derek Fisher (who hasn't been able to drop one in the ocean this year) would KICK YOUR @SS.....you see those tears? Those are tears of a 3 time champion who realizes that it is the end of a dynasty.......

The Kobe thing I shouldn't even comment on as what you said insults my intelligence.....if you followed the case at all you would see that by this time next year Kobe Bryant will probably be vindicated......and of course you may or may not know that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty..right?

To the real Spurs fans around here.....from a laker fan I still think you guys have a good team and you deserve the respect of defending champions...until at which time that should come to an end.....I am glad that Robert Horry is playing better for you because last year he couldn't drop it in the ocean for us which is probably why he wasn't shedding many tears....he was being berated in LA for missing nearly every shot he took......of course that did end up working to our favor as it allowed a chance for the mailman to come to town......

Soooo.....except for tomorrow and whenever you play us....good luck to you
Old 04-04-04, 02:07 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Damn, I hate it when Laker fans are nice, it takes the fun out of rediculing thier team.
Lost drew its largest audience to date, 18.7 million viewers, for a November 3rd episode that focused on Monaghan's character. If you're wondering where you may have seen this guy before... I'll give you a hint: he's no Fool of a Took.
Old 04-04-04, 02:15 PM
SR's Resident Laker Hater

The Lakers can me me a river for all I care...

I'll just hate myself if we "accidently" beat these guys. God their excuses will be exponential.

Go Spurs!!
Old 04-15-04, 02:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

bumping up as a reminder

16 Wins To Go baby
Old 04-15-04, 03:01 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I have a picture of Kobe crying on my desk at work...got a place all picked out for this year's version...
Old 04-15-04, 03:08 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:

Actually, I had no problem w/ the shedding of tears .. You generally are thinking what you should have done better , and what you WILL do next time ... Kobe's thinking about Malone and Payton and their 2004 quest for rings ... (Will Malone cry too ??)
Old 04-15-04, 03:10 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

I beat you all, I'm watching the DVD at work.

Oh wait I write at home for a living.
Old 04-15-04, 03:11 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

The point behind the pictures of the Lakers crying isnt that they should be ashamed to cry. The point is that we beat them and took something from them. Their crying makes up for ever astrisk comment ever uttered by that organization.
Old 04-15-04, 03:12 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason R
I beat you all, I'm watching the DVD at work.

Oh wait I write at home for a living.
lol ....I'm off today , but will have to go in Saturday ...
Old 04-15-04, 04:17 PM

RUSS is a legend!!! I remember that day like it was yesterday.......it was priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABC had no clue what was going on behind them. So, how many pages did you wad up Russ?

Old 04-15-04, 04:43 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by methdxman
As a Laker fan, I remember everyone enjoying the look on Duncan's face when we beat them.

However, the argument that the Lakers are somehow "*****es" is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Players react differently and I am sure that Duncan was just as devastated as the Lakers were. It doesn't mean he's more of a "man" because he didn't cry. Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, Horry all those guys are world class competitors they are always crushed when they lose on a big stage like that.

It's kind of stupid to act all macho and say that a man shouldn't cry, etc... It's like something a cave man would say.

So Jordan wins his first title and his not a man because he's crying on the floor hanging onto the ball?

In any case, people tend not to cry when something devastating happens because they are in a state of shock. They are not sitting their trying to "hold it in" and trying to be your definition of a "man" by holding it in.

Seriously some of the arguments in this thread are so stupid. Crying = "you are a *****" That is like the lowest common denominator of all arguments.
Tim Duncan doesn't cry. ha-ha