News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-01-04, 12:41 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Kings deepest team in the NBA???

San Antonio's bench, led by Ginobili, outscored the Kings reserves 42-11.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-01-04, 12:58 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Well, B. Miller and B. Jackson didn't play....but yeah, our bench on a good day could ourscore any team's bench. We'll see when comes playoff time.
Old 04-01-04, 01:11 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Well, Brad Miller has been scoring 14 a game coming off the bench and Bobby Jackson about another 14. Pretty rare to see the Kings bench score only 11 points, maybe it had something to do with Brad and Bobby being injured?

Kings were the deepest team the past two years, this year they're maybe 2nd or 3rd. I don't know who's number 1.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-01-04, 01:31 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv Albert
Well, Brad Miller has been scoring 14 a game coming off the bench and Bobby Jackson about another 14. Pretty rare to see the Kings bench score only 11 points, maybe it had something to do with Brad and Bobby being injured?

Kings were the deepest team the past two years, this year they're maybe 2nd or 3rd. I don't know who's number 1.
Giving up Jim Jackson was a big mistake, IMO.

Grizz should be #1. They play 10 deep. Only Gasol plays 30+ minutes.

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at this rock perhaps 100 times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow, it will split in two and I know it was not that blow that did it. But all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis
Old 04-01-04, 02:31 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Jimmy would be a big help right now, on both ends of the floor.

You're right about Memphis. Its crazy how good they are without any big minutes players, although they do have a few guys who've played big minutes on other teams.
Old 04-01-04, 03:54 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I think Memphis #1, San Antonio #2, and Minnesota #3 in deepest team's rankings.