News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-04, 06:06 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

The Kings, Lakers, Mavs or Minny....Who can score the best?

I have been thinking about this for a while and just was wondering what all of you think about this topic.....

Who do you think has the best offense out of the big 4 that we will compete with in the playoffs?

I know the Kings and Mavs are a very high scoring , and LA seemd to get a shot every time they need on by one of there superstars this year, and Minny seems to have 3 go to guys with Sam and Spree along with KG.....

So just form an scoring aspect who do you think is the best offensive team out of the four....

I am not putting us up there cause really we are not as good on the offensive side of the ball as these three teams are....

So who is it your minds.....

This is my order....

1- Kings
2- Lakers
3- Mavs
4- Minny

What do you all think.
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-31-04, 06:10 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

1- Kings
2- Mavs
3- Lakers
4- Minny

Moved the Fakers down, cuz once you get past the 4 HOF's, they don't have much of a bench.....whereas Mavs are much deeper.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-31-04, 06:10 PM

I think the Mavs have always had the most offense.

Mavs
Kings
Lakers
Minnie
Old 03-31-04, 06:14 PM

Wow...

I am not sold on the Mavs O.....

Do not know why compared to the other top teams....

Do not get me wrong...they can flat out score.....but I rate them a notch lower then the other top teams.....
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Old 03-31-04, 06:35 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I'd say the Kings and Mavs are the two best. Got to put my lack of respect aside when I say that. All the Mavs can do is score and push tempo. Of course, this is a hollow title if the Mavs and Kings refuse to play defense.

Maybe LA's a tad better than Minnesota offensively if they're actually using the tri.

Conversely, the Mavs and Kings (in that order) are the easiest teams to throw out of their offense by slowing the pace. The easy explanation for that is probably because they're so dependent on transition baskets.
Old 03-31-04, 07:32 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Mavs
Lakers
Wolves
Kings (Bowen on Peja/TD on C-Webb, the Kings can't score against us)
Old 03-31-04, 08:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

id say
1LA
2Dallas

3SAc-town
4minnisota

I think when la's fab4 are healthy and playing together their offense is near impossible to stop halfcourt or on the break.dallas would be second because besides their obvious lack of D they can flat out score and go toe2toe with almost ne.