SpursReport Team Bench

Spurs Pre-Season Schedule and Tickets

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/806012

Home Games:
Oct 15 Rockets
Oct 22 Knicks
Oct 25 Pacers
Oct 27 76ers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-19-05, 12:08 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I'm never into Pre-Season games. You remember what Charles Barkley said about them, lol? Anyway, thanks for update though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-19-05, 12:13 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAfan019
I'm never into Pre-Season games. You remember what Charles Barkley said about them, lol? Anyway, thanks for update though.

"You can't compare preseason to regular season. Preseason is just a way to screw fans out of money."

-Charles Barkley

If I was in San Antonio, I wouldn't mind being screwed....oh, wait...that doesn't sound right...
besides, isn't that the best time to get an autograph?
Old 07-19-05, 12:20 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Aww, you play us! How sweet! I hope we break out the Senator for you guys.
Old 07-19-05, 07:38 AM
SpursReport Team Member

What sucks is that you have to pay FULL price for the pre-season! Like some how a preseason game against the knicks should cost the same as a regular game against the rockets..
Old 07-19-05, 11:40 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryvin1
What sucks is that you have to pay FULL price for the pre-season! Like some how a preseason game against the knicks should cost the same as a regular game against the rockets..
As a season ticketholder, my biggest gripe is having to pay full price for 4 games that I probably don't want.

That's why I would like to see the NBA start to play more preseason games overseas. I would get to save some money and folks who usually can't see an NBA team play in person would have a unique opportunity.
Old 07-19-05, 11:47 AM
SpursReport Mod Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dave
As a season ticketholder, my biggest gripe is having to pay full price for 4 games that I probably don't want.
yeah, I hate that as well but then as a season tix holder I don't have to pay the full face value price for the playoff tickets as they go up every round.

I tend to give those tickets away as a charity thing to those that other wise couldn't even afford to go to any type of spurs game.