http://www.nba.com/sprite/

Check in particular:

Carter's play (BEAUTIFUL move)
Barry's back pass.
T-mac 13 seconds...

Addendum:

Best play of the finals:

http://www.nba.com/sprite/finals2005.html

"George," he said, "is just jealous because he lost his own hair a long time ago."

Last edited by Manu4MVP; 07-13-05 at 04:29 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-13-05, 10:43 AM
SpursReport Team Member

as much as i hated doing it, i had to vote for t-mac's 13 seconds of magic...

That's got to be one of the most amazing performances i've seen by one man. NOthing tops tim's almost quadruple double in game 6 of the 2003 championship but considering what he (t-mac) did with the amount of time he did it in is pretty unbelievable.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-13-05, 11:45 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu4MVP
Carter's play (BEAUTIFUL move)
. . . so long as you overlook the charge he commits.
Old 07-13-05, 03:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

How about Ginobili's twist.
Old 07-13-05, 04:17 PM
SpursReport Rookie

You can also vote for the top play of the FINALS!!

http://www.nba.com/sprite/finals2005.html

BUTD. Yeah Manu's twist is very good too...but he flops

MFL. I am not sure about the charge...it could go either way. In any case it was a very good move.

"George," he said, "is just jealous because he lost his own hair a long time ago."
Old 07-13-05, 05:11 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I hate to say it but I personally think Dwayne Wade and his block of monster, Amare Stoudemire and subsequent 3/4 court shot with the Andre Agassi cameo to put the cherry on top, defeats all the other plays by far.
Old 07-13-05, 06:10 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I had to vote for Wade, that was amazing...
Old 07-13-05, 06:40 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFanatic21
as much as i hated doing it, i had to vote for t-mac's 13 seconds of magic...

That's got to be one of the most amazing performances i've seen by one man. NOthing tops tim's almost quadruple double in game 6 of the 2003 championship but considering what he (t-mac) did with the amount of time he did it in is pretty unbelievable.
Rockets, not Magic. jk

I have some things to say about those plays. First, the Ginobili play is in the lead at 41% when I checked

The Dwayne Wade play was more based on luck than anything else. I give him props for taking the shot (lots of players won't because of killing their stats). But Wade's block drew from his unmatched athleticism, not good timing as a shot blocker. The 60 ft splash...I don't know if I can consider that skill

The T-Mac dunk would have been even more special if Bradley actually jumped at the same time T-Mac took off. Instead T-Mac just dunked over 7'6" of air...which is well under the 10 feet that he got up on. Look at the Josh Smith dunk...he posterized the Bobcat who jumped at the same time he did in order to try to stop the shot

Ultimately I voted for Carter's shot. Smoooth

PS: Anyone think it's weird how the Finals MVP has no plays listed under Top 10 plays of the Finals? Or is he there and I'm mistaken?
Old 07-13-05, 06:50 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui30
Rockets, not Magic. jk

I have some things to say about those plays. First, the Ginobili play is in the lead at 41% when I checked
Wow...Actually, when I voted this morning, Ginobili's play was in the middle of the list. T-Mac 13 sec and Vince's plays were on top (in that order).

I guess that this thread has something to do with it...

For the Finals, I think that Horry's fake/dunk and 3 pointer are the best although I couldn't check all of the videos.

Ginobili's play after an inbound pass from Parker is very good too...especially because it came late in the game.

Last edited by Manu4MVP; 07-13-05 at 07:10 PM.
Old 07-13-05, 07:00 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

LOL Gino winning it with 41% with the twist!!!!!!!! I voted that to make it over T Macs LOL.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.