News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-05, 01:29 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Anyone have any pics of that Argentinian Reporter...

That was assigned to Manu a couple years ago?

I have been searching everywhere for some....

Btw, this is my first SpursReport post...

I have been a Spurs fan since I was 11 when I bought my first pack of Hoops Basketball cards and I got that David Robinson rookie card where he is holding up the Jersey. At the time it was worth $50...might as well have been a million dollars for a 11 year old. Fan ever since.

Anyways, if someone could help me with some pics....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-01-05, 01:32 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Welcome Texasseth!

"How bout them Spurs!!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-01-05, 01:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I've been looking for a pic too but tmtcsc does have a nice pic of her behind as his avatar.
Old 07-01-05, 01:36 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Asking for a sexy rear end pic.......always a good 1st post, if you ask me.
Old 07-01-05, 01:44 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Asking for a sexy rear end pic.......always a good 1st post, if you ask me.
Hey, I could come out and say some mundane thing about the draft and or Free Agency but I figured I would get to the important stuff first!

Besides, there is a reason for it. I (as all of us) have those token Laker fans that have 2 favorite teams: 1)the Lakers and 2) anyone that beats the Spurs. So we were all talking today and the biggest Spurs hater of the bunch said that the finest female he had ever seen was the Argentinian report that was following Manu a while back. I remember that, but dont remember what she looks like and needless to say, it peaked our interest quite a bit because for this guy to say that, she must be smokin.
Old 07-01-05, 02:27 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Yeah - saw he buns and woulf love to see more!
Old 07-01-05, 03:49 PM
SpursReport Team Member

courtesy of aforementioned member:

Old 07-01-05, 04:09 PM
SpursReport Rookie

That is a nice pic, butt come on...there has to be others that someone has.

Come on yall, hook a brother up!

I wanna see body and face...
Old 07-01-05, 05:16 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Oh Margarita Wais, you can find her on DirecTV channel 425. Fox Sports Noticias...
Old 07-01-05, 05:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

thanks much for that tidbit, too bad i won't be able to understand a word spoken.
Old 07-01-05, 05:56 PM
SpursReport Team Member

MAN, She was my girlfriend when we were teens!!!!!!!! She is very nice indeed.
Old 07-01-05, 06:22 PM
SpursReport Team Member

this is her

Let's get one thing straight, the only reason you're conscious right now
is because Jack Bauer doesn't feel like carrying you.
Old 07-01-05, 07:30 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnington

Her hair looks kinda nappy in that last picture, but then again I don't think many guys noticed
Old 07-01-05, 07:35 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

That ass is forever burned into my brain!
Old 07-01-05, 07:41 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLadiesMike

Her hair looks kinda nappy in that last picture, but then again I don't think many guys noticed
Actually she was my girlfriend, but we were teens and she wasn't like that 20 and some more years ago!!
Old 07-01-05, 08:24 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Old 07-01-05, 08:36 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Oops, sorry, I didn't know that my link was pointing "to a page that forces you to nudy sites". Anyway, here are the pictures I wanted to post. She's Margarita Wais, a reporter from Fox Sports Latin America.

Enjoy:

Old 07-01-05, 08:38 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Are you guys sure that's the same reporter???
Old 07-01-05, 08:42 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

at 2.jpg. The legends are true...
Old 07-01-05, 08:45 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds
Are you guys sure that's the same reporter???
I don't know that. It just seemed similar to me on that avatar, so I posted her photos as an option. The ones who actually met her are the ones to say whether is she or not!
Old 07-01-05, 08:51 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG 20
I don't know that. It just seemed similar to me on that avatar, so I posted her photos as an option. The ones who actually met her are the ones to say whether is she or not!
I don't think is her in the avatar. It's really shocking for me to see her like that. When we were 14 years old she was my girlfriend for 5 months, and if you told me that she would become that woman I..............

Last edited by bonnington; 07-01-05 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-01-05, 08:57 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
I don't think is her in the avatar.
I really can think of other reporter who looks similar to that avatar. Any help?

Quote:
It's really shoking for me to see her like that. When we were 14 years old she was my girlfriend for 5 months, and if you told me that she would become that woman I..............
Man, that could happen to any of us... don't knock your head that bad!!!
Come on, cheer up!!!
Old 07-01-05, 09:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

My wife is looking at me very funny, i will stop to look the pictures.

Margarita is a great reporter, not just a stunnnig woman. I have a lot of respect for her.
Old 07-01-05, 09:20 PM
Now With More Eye of Newt

i don't think that was her. i remember here face. she was much prettier than the girl above.
Old 07-01-05, 11:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

You guys are killing me. That's not her.
Old 07-01-05, 11:12 PM
SpursReport Team Member

If the reporter is not Margarita Wais, then who??? May be we should send an e-mail to FOX Sports Latin America!!!!
Old 07-01-05, 11:49 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:

i won't ever argue anything else with you. Hail bonnington.
Old 07-01-05, 11:57 PM
SpursReport Team Member

That rear is definitely not from Margarita Weiss. She's a tad skinnier.

Somebody should post the pic and a question to Manu in his 'Ask Manu' forum to see if he remember who was covering him that year (or, more likely, wether he remember those buns).
I can't blame anybody for not remembering her name though. I would be distracted too.
Old 07-01-05, 11:58 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I don't think it's her.
Old 07-02-05, 01:04 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Don Harris from WOAI TV might know the answer. I requested that he or cyberbob repost the video segment. That's where I got the pic for my avatar. The woman who did the interview was much younger than the lady suggested on here. Good Luck.
Old 07-02-05, 02:24 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldoror
Do people not have to get up and go to work in the morning?
the argenite reporter was maria eugenia Rito, try images.google.com. if you dont want nudity try with safe search option, but i dont think you get any result that way (joking)
Old 07-02-05, 02:41 AM
There is only 1 Ginobili!

Yeah. that's her...but her hair when she was interviewing Manu was a very dirty blond. The one pic with dark hair from the back is the one that snaps that memory crystal clear.

Old 07-02-05, 02:46 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodTango
Yeah. that's her...but her hair when she was interviewing Manu was a very dirty blond. The one pic with dark hair from the back is the one that snaps that memory crystal clear.
well, she is most definitely not a reporter... so WTF was she doing interviewing Manu?
Old 07-02-05, 02:54 AM
There is only 1 Ginobili!

Make me remember the memory eh?

It was at the Spurs practice facility. I saw it on KENS-TV on the web( I don't live in Texas) anyways, they profiled the story as who is this mysterious reporter. The other players on the team looked like they were saying...DAYAAAAAAM. Maria is seen with a microphone in hand. Manu is just shooting mid-range jump shots and she rebounds a few balls. The guys are still saying daaaayyyyaaaam, and Manu is just answering questions in Spanish. The KENS TEAM wanted to say DAAAYYYAAAMMMM, but they played it down by saying that is seems that everyone wants to know more about Manu including the Latin American Media.

Those "new" images are going to be plaguing my mind for the time being.

Old 07-02-05, 03:22 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapudunk
the argenite reporter was maria eugenia Rito, try images.google.com. if you dont want nudity try with safe search option, but i dont think you get any result that way (joking)
Nice butt, except that is not the same girl. She wasn't any where near that big up top. I remember pretty vividly. If she wasn't part of the media, there was no way she would be let in the practice session.
In fact, they made a special allowance for her as all other media were not allowed in to the practice.
Old 07-02-05, 03:35 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtcsc
Nice butt, except that is not the same girl. She wasn't any where near that big up top. I remember pretty vividly. If she wasn't part of the media, there was no way she would be let in the practice session.
In fact, they made a special allowance for her as all other media were not allowed in to the practice.
How do you say no to THAT!
Old 07-02-05, 06:07 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

i can't tell if that's her, she needs to turn around so an ass comparison can be done,
Old 07-02-05, 08:07 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg06

i won't ever argue anything else with you. Hail bonnington.
Hey no, we were just teen, you can argue with me anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtcsc
Don Harris from WOAI TV might know the answer. I requested that he or cyberbob repost the video segment. That's where I got the pic for my avatar. The woman who did the interview was much younger than the lady suggested on here. Good Luck.
Margarita Weis is 35 or 36 years old right now, I also think is not her in you avatar.
Old 07-02-05, 09:06 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
No way! MarÃ*a Eugenia Ritó is not a reporter, we could say she's an actress.
Old 07-02-05, 09:24 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
No way! MarÃ*a Eugenia Ritó is not a reporter, we could say she's an actress.
No, we couldn't
Old 07-02-05, 10:45 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElNonoMasa
How do you say no to THAT!
I know I wouldn't !
Old 07-02-05, 10:49 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
That's the girl!!!

I knew that other one was an imposter.
Old 07-02-05, 12:20 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds
That's the girl!!!

I knew that other one was an imposter.
Let's see... this is MarÃ*a Eugenia Ritó. Is her the famous Argentinian Reporter?

Actually, she is not a reporter, but anyway, is she the one who visited you a couple of years ago?

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2263/rito11ty.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4194/rito21jq.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2051/rito38pl.jpg

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/1646/rito46wv.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3336/rito59rs.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1619/rito62te.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4729/rito78wa.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3043/rito84rd.jpg
Old 07-02-05, 12:27 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

I believe that's her EG 20, but regardless........damn

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at this rock perhaps 100 times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow, it will split in two and I know it was not that blow that did it. But all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis
Old 07-02-05, 12:28 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

oooooo yeah thats her alright.....daaaaaaamn
Old 07-02-05, 01:04 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
oooooo yeah thats her alright.....daaaaaaamn
Mistery solved then!!!
We now know who was the girl on that famous avatar.

The question is... WTF was doing her interviewing Manu? Sure she's not a reporter.

I'm not sure what is her... She's not an actress. She's not a model. She's not a singer. She's not a porn star. She's not a sportwoman. Sh!t! What is she? Please, somebody help me out here!
Old 07-02-05, 01:44 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I don't know if she's an actual reporter or not. I do know she's the one who interviewed Manu a couple of yrs ago for an Argentinian tv show. And I do know this site went freakin bonkers for her!
Old 07-02-05, 01:44 PM
SpursReport Team Member

wow!
Old 07-02-05, 01:48 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Mistery solved then!!!
We now know who was the girl on that famous avatar.

The question is... WTF was doing her interviewing Manu? Sure she's not a reporter.

I'm not sure what is her... She's not an actress. She's not a model. She's not a singer. She's not a porn star. She's not a sportwoman. Sh!t! What is she? Please, somebody help me out here!
well, i'll tell you this much... she is closer to being a porn star than she is of being a reporter!!
Old 07-02-05, 01:49 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg06
well, i'll tell you this much... she is closer to being a porn star than she is of being a reporter!!
How about porn star reporter?

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at this rock perhaps 100 times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow, it will split in two and I know it was not that blow that did it. But all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis
Closed Thread