News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-16-05, 10:52 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

pistons set record

pistons had 4 turnovers the entire game. as much as i actually wanted san antonio to win ya gotta give it to the pistons for making smart plays and not turning the ball over.

Last edited by magnificent; 06-16-05 at 10:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-05, 10:53 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Oh joy. Did the Spurs set the record for most turnovers? Or how about most lopsided lost?
Old 06-16-05, 10:54 PM
SpursReport Team Member

4 turnovers? and all those points? on the BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE NBA??? hmmmmm something doesnt seem right!!
Old 06-16-05, 10:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

detroit does deserve credit... they had a great game.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-05, 10:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificent
4 turnovers the entire game. as much as i actually wanted san antonio to win ya gotta give it to the pistons.
the team that wanted it more won tonight.
Old 06-16-05, 10:57 PM
SpursReport Rookie

That's not possible! The Spurs are the best defensive team EVER
Old 06-16-05, 11:01 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEmHorns
That's not possible! The Spurs are the best defensive team EVER
"4 Eva"
Old 06-16-05, 11:01 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Maybe it's time to play your better defensive players. The offensive guys worked great against Phoenix because Phoenix was always good to give up an easy basket to make up for the ones the Spurs gave up. But you CAN NOT do that against Detroit.
Old 06-16-05, 11:03 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

A spur record was broken by DARKO... **** statistics and homecourt. It's all about effort. If these guys are gonna come out as little pansies next game, then I'll be mad beyond belief. How the hell are these guys gonna respond? Can we get a REBOUND?
Old 06-16-05, 11:05 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I haven't seen the Spurs lose this BAD in the playoffs yet. I can't believe they can play this bad. Are we seeing 2004 all over again? I know this series ain't over, but it's not very encouraging seeing Detroit score 100+ points, when they aren't that sort of team!

I note some concerns:

1) I noticed that Manu & Parker weren't penetrating when the Pistons were in foul trouble.
2) Ben Wallace shooting jump shots - now the team must really be on a high for this to happen. It's like Rasho hitting mid range jumpers.
3) I don't think Hunter will have another game like that again.
4) They weren't double teaming Tim, and they owned him. You can all say that Timmy will rebound after a bad game (16 points and 16 reb looks ok, but his game looked waaaay worse than that), but when the other team completely dominated him in 2 games straight, it doesn't seem like we'll get much more form him unless Pop changes strategy.