News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-05, 06:27 PM
Banned

who will be the first SONIC to start whining?

...about the Officiating or how MANU plays wrong,
or how Bowen is dirty.

i have a feeling this matchup will be more physical and scrappy than
the nuggets.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-05, 06:29 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Gay Allen will b!tch about Bowen right after game one
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-05, 06:30 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Trick question. I see Crybaby Ray as being on one long continuous whine that started a long time ago.
Old 05-05-05, 06:33 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

For sure....

Ray Allen.

This guy must have been rooting for Denver....
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Old 05-05-05, 06:39 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Ray Allen 4 to 5

Jerome James: 3 to 2

Antonio Daniels: 50 to 1

Nate McMillan 3 to 1

Luke Ridnour: 75 to 1

Reggie Evans: 2 to 1

Danny Fortson: Even Money
Old 05-05-05, 06:58 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaSin2K4
Ray Allen 4 to 5

Nate McMillan 3 to 1

Dude even broke it down brilliantly . Chances are that Danny Fortson is going to try to injure someone with a flagrant. Even if he gets a suspension...what's the difference, dude fouls out in like 9 minutes anyway!! .
Old 05-05-05, 07:19 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

LOL

A no brainer, Allen AND Fortson.
Old 05-05-05, 07:20 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Oh it'll be Allen. I think he's really a chick.
Old 05-05-05, 07:20 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Watch for Allen to start crying before the series even begins.
Old 05-05-05, 07:22 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Ray Allen is no Jesus Shuttlesworth.
Old 05-05-05, 07:26 PM
SpursReport Team Member

i think jerome james will whine during game one after he realizes that tim duncan owns him
Old 05-05-05, 07:33 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Gay Allen and Dirty James
Old 05-05-05, 07:36 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I think it will be Jerome James or Danny Fortson. James seems to think that Seattle matches up easy with the SPURS. Once we start kicking their butts....he'll start whining. I don't think Ray Allen will sat anything because then Bruce knows he's getting the best of him. It's all a mind game between Allen and Bruce.
Old 05-05-05, 08:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Brent Barry will roast his former team!
Old 05-05-05, 08:14 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Flat face Antonio Daniels...
Old 05-05-05, 08:22 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaSin2K4
Ray Allen 4 to 5

Nate McMillan 3 to 1

I love this!!! I wouldn't count out Karl going back to coach the Sonics just so he can whine and b*tch some more!!!
Old 05-05-05, 08:36 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Ray Allen just won it, and the games haven't even started!
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7753258/

“It’s the stuff he does that referees don’t see,” Allen said. “He pulls on you. He grabs you. He hits your elbow when you shoot. When you go to the basket, he’ll shove you and then he’ll fall.

“Just stuff like that that’s real annoying. That’s not really basketball.”

“Oddly enough, Bruce used to be a good friend of mine — used to be,” Allen said. “We used to hang out in the summertime until he started playing a brand new brand of basketball.”

Old 05-05-05, 08:38 PM
MomBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzG
Gay Allen will b!tch about Bowen right after game one

No Dizz He will ***** about Bruce before game one during the pregame show to Charles and Kenny...
Old 05-05-05, 08:40 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I guess you beat me to the punch. I thought he would whine before the series to get calls. He will lecture the officials about how dirty and overly physical Bowen is and that he holds too much w/ his hands while his big men are talking about flagrantly fouling Ginoboli and Parker to send a message that they can't go down the lane.
Old 05-05-05, 08:45 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwhuxley
“Oddly enough, Bruce used to be a good friend of mine — used to be,” Allen said. “We used to hang out in the summertime until he started playing a brand new brand of basketball.”...
He must be bitter that Bruce has learned to play a "Winning" brand of basketball.

Gay Ray wins it!
Old 05-05-05, 09:03 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

gay ray ? seriously are you guys like 10 years old? only little kids use the word gay in trying to be funny by insulting someone.

as for the question..likely fortson.
Old 05-05-05, 09:05 PM

Allen
Old 05-05-05, 09:25 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPURSMANIA300
gay ray ? seriously are you guys like 10 years old? only little kids use the word gay in trying to be funny by insulting someone.

as for the question..likely fortson.

I think the gay ray comments have more to do with him being a whiny boy then they have to do w/ the "10 year old context." Besides, when you whine like Allen does and you have a name like "Ray" it just seems natural to be called Gay Ray or Ray Gay or some form of "Gay" and "Ray."

Also, I don't think Forteson really whines. I just think he flagrantly fouls. There is a difference, and I prefer the whiners. If Ray whines, then it is just something to make fun of, but if one of our players gets injured b/c Fortson or James pulls a "Juan Howard to Derek Anderson" type flagrant foul, then there is nothing to joke about.
Old 05-05-05, 09:27 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Its because Allen cried like a little B!tch every time Bowen was on him this year. His comments were pretty pathetic for someone of his talent in the league

Gay Ray came from that. I see it in other forums too now actually. They must have read it here or something
Old 05-05-05, 09:49 PM
Dead Man Walking

Ray could possibly be the next Gary Payton when it comes to whining...
Old 05-05-05, 10:47 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

i think there will be some flagrant fouls in this series, allen gets a technical (at least one) and there may even be an incident that warrants consideration of the suspension of a sonic. i think the spurs will control the balance of the mental see-saw and this will be a big factor in their defeating the sonics.
Old 05-05-05, 10:56 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Ray Allen..& he's already started crying.
Old 05-05-05, 11:27 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

On the local news they interviewed Ray Ray

Bruce USE to be a good friend of mine until he started playing a new brand of basketball WTF???
Everybody in the league knows that. He doesn't play basketball. its the stuff that he does that the refs don't see. Stuff like that is real annoying and not basketball.
Old 05-05-05, 11:36 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzG
Its because Allen cried like a little B!tch every time Bowen was on him this year. His comments were pretty pathetic for someone of his talent in the league

Gay Ray came from that. I see it in other forums too now actually. They must have read it here or something
But does that mean gay means whiner? People just shouldn't use gay for something they don't like or someone they don't like.
Old 05-05-05, 11:41 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Ray Allen will be the only Sonic to whine, besides possibly Nate McMillan. There is ZERO chance of their bigs complaining because they play way dirtier than the Spurs bigs, and it's definitely not just Fortson
Old 05-06-05, 12:05 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I don't think the series will be as rough as the last one. Their guards are not tough. Only nasty one i can think of is Fortson, and he is likely to throw some 'bows. But so will Nazr. I'm not too worried.
Old 05-06-05, 02:05 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

I know it is politically incorrect and all, but you can't blame posters here for using "Gay Ray". It probably started with Big Dog:

See Post #10 in this thread http://www.spursreport.com/forums/sh...3&page=1&pp=30 (MySA: Spurs pick up Robinson (Glenn, that is))

"A lot of people were saying how bad of a trade it was and that they didn't get anything for me," said Robinson, "and for (Ray) to come out and say something like that, that's gay to me. You know what I mean? I look at him as a coward."
Old 05-08-05, 08:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

on seattle's first possession of game 1, i was ray allen already looking in the ref's direction. bruce seemed to have slimmed or tripped and barely touched allen, and right after he looked to the ref. pathetic i tell you!
Old 05-09-05, 03:36 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Ray Allen with the verbal cheapshot:

"Same old Bruce," Allen said. "I got caught on his foot and it just turned. He's good for that. He's done that before."
Old 05-09-05, 05:01 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

ray allen is a puny boy, sumone should beat him up on or of the court.