News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-01-05, 01:27 AM
SpursReport Rookie

The Nuggastas are a bunch of punks!

The Playoffs have a thing of showing what you are made of. What I seen is Anthony thowing elbows, pushing off screens and hiting people while in the air. You can include buckner, and martin in this. If this your face of the nugget franchise, Then they need a major face lift. I'm surprise manu didn't go after punkner after swinging his elbows. Outphysicaling the Spurs isn't the way to beat the Spurs, it outplaying them. I'm pretty sure a hardass ref crew is coming Monday night and game 4 will be called tight. If the game is called tight, Nuggets better made free throws and hope Duncan will have another bad night(It won't!). If Not, It over on Wed. night.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-01-05, 01:33 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Nuggets
Old 05-01-05, 01:34 AM
SpursReport Rookie

I just can't say it in enough threads.

NUCK THE FUGGETS!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-01-05, 01:38 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Well, it could go both ways. There were a lotta calls that I thought were gonna go against Bowen but didn't - one play in particular where it could've been a foul but ended up being an out of bounds. Just be glad that we got the W today, I don't think we could ask for more. I think a lot of the fouling was caused by the frustration that the ugly game caused.
Old 05-01-05, 01:40 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Someone from the Spurs should have gotten in one of the nuggets face. Parker and Duncan are going to kick a$$ on monday.
Old 05-01-05, 01:44 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee-No-Bee-Lee
I just can't say it in enough threads.

NUCK THE FUGGETS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs Brazil
Nuggets

Couldn't have said it better myself