SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-05, 09:06 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Being Slaughtered on National TV!!!

I like this commentator!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-05, 09:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I don't, but his comments are good tonight.

Was Collins wearing a Baby Blue Wristband?

Sith
Old 04-27-05, 09:22 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I think even the nuggets knew they were going to lose this game before it started, but this??? There is no excuse for the way they are playing. They suck! How the hell did we lose game one. Guess it was just a one trick pony. I know we still got to beat them 3 more times, but if they lay down and die like this when the going gets tough, I just don't see how they can put up much of a fight. If it was a close game, they would have some dignity going back to Denver, but a loss like this and they may not even show up the next game.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-05, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd98
I think even the nuggets knew they were going to lose this game before it started, but this??? There is no excuse for the way they are playing. They suck! How the hell did we lose game one. Guess it was just a one trick pony. I know we still got to beat them 3 more times, but if they lay down and die like this when the going gets tough, I just don't see how they can put up much of a fight. If it was a close game, they would have some dignity going back to Denver, but a loss like this and they may not even show up the next game.
Hey man...you seen wari0r lately??

I wonder if he'll come back....
SpursReport Team Bench

NUGGETS SUCK!!! THEY BITE!!! THEY CHEW!!! THEY SUCK!!!
SpursReport Team Captain

I like Harlan, I love when he gets excited

I think he had that famous line when Tim Duncan had that sick slam over Karl Malone... 'Tim Duncan CANNOT BE STOPPED!'
Old 04-27-05, 09:25 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
We aren't just going to roll over and die. Kenyon & camby have too much heart to not even "show up" next game.

You guys are playing good though.

Its only one game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR

I won't post till late tonight or tomorrow really, want to look at the game tape first.
Old 04-27-05, 09:25 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Is this the largest Playoff 1st half deficit ever? (probably not, but pretty high)
Old 04-27-05, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warri0r
I won't post till late tonight or tomorrow really, want to look at the game tape first.
You're gonna hate it.
Old 04-27-05, 09:28 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Please God...
1) Keep the Spurs hands hot.
2) Keep the Spurs healthy through the game. This is precisely the type of hiding I am
afraid can unleash the thuggishness in Nuggets.
Old 04-27-05, 09:30 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
You're gonna hate it.
Why am i going to hate it? because you guys are going to talk sh1t? i don't care..i'm not going to stoop to your level tho..i just want to discuss the game...you guys think i am on here to talk ****...
Old 04-27-05, 09:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:

I don't expect to see him on the site tonight. You can only spin things so much.
Old 04-27-05, 09:33 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord
I don't, but his comments are good tonight.

Was Collins wearing a Baby Blue Wristband?

Sith
Yes. He's wearing his wristband.
Old 04-27-05, 09:34 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
We aren't just going to roll over and die. Kenyon & camby have too much heart to not even "show up" next game.

You guys are playing good though.

Its only one game!

What the hell? GAme tape? What are you going to be sending Karl some tips? Are you scouting for the team? You are right, it only counts one game whether its 6 points or 30 points. However, getting pounded can play on your mind. Us spurs fans know what it is like to get rocked in the playoffs (Lakers during their second championship run). It's not good to lose a game like this. Doubt creeps in and...
Old 04-27-05, 09:49 PM
SpursReport Team Member

y do u celebrate so damn early
Old 04-27-05, 10:05 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
What the hell? GAme tape? What are you going to be sending Karl some tips? Are you scouting for the team? You are right, it only counts one game whether its 6 points or 30 points. However, getting pounded can play on your mind. Us spurs fans know what it is like to get rocked in the playoffs (Lakers during their second championship run). It's not good to lose a game like this. Doubt creeps in and...
No, i like to watch the game...and see what we did right and wrong and then tell you my take on the game. It may be a new thing here, but alot do it!...unlike you guys here where all you guys do is say stupid stuff about the "Buttnuggets"
Old 04-27-05, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Why am i going to hate it? because you guys are going to talk sh1t? i don't care..i'm not going to stoop to your level tho..i just want to discuss the game...you guys think i am on here to talk ****...
No because ya'll played like sh!t.
Old 04-27-05, 10:15 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
No, i like to watch the game...and see what we did right and wrong and then tell you my take on the game. It may be a new thing here, but alot do it!...unlike you guys here where all you guys do is say stupid stuff about the "Buttnuggets"

Hey, you won't hear me talk about "butt nuggets." I've been a fan of the game for a long time. My parents were season ticket holders and I love watching my team. I'm glad you love your team and that you are behind them, even when they are playing bad. I've suffered through many a blow out playoff losses, and I know how it feels. I still can't see the Spurs losing, they are too good. Who knows, if Denver keeps the key players in tact and they improve, they could be contenders. I know the series isn't over after one game. Even if something drastic happened and the Spurs somehow lost in the first round, Denver still doesn't have what it takes to make it to the championship. They still need another big time player. That shouldn't have wasted the money on K-Mart. They have some good parts (Miller, Melo, and if he stays healthy, Camby) but to really compete out west, you need a top notch power forward that can defend and score in the post. The best teams: Suns, Spurs, have it, to some extent Dallas has it (even though they are choking right now). You get a better power forward and a shooting guard and these guys could do some damage.
Old 04-27-05, 10:20 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Hey, you won't hear me talk about "butt nuggets." I've been a fan of the game for a long time. My parents were season ticket holders and I love watching my team. I'm glad you love your team and that you are behind them, even when they are playing bad. I've suffered through many a blow out playoff losses, and I know how it feels. I still can't see the Spurs losing, they are too good. Who knows, if Denver keeps the key players in tact and they improve, they could be contenders. I know the series isn't over after one game. Even if something drastic happened and the Spurs somehow lost in the first round, Denver still doesn't have what it takes to make it to the championship. They still need another big time player. That shouldn't have wasted the money on K-Mart. They have some good parts (Miller, Melo, and if he stays healthy, Camby) but to really compete out west, you need a top notch power forward that can defend and score in the post. The best teams: Suns, Spurs, have it, to some extent Dallas has it (even though they are choking right now). You get a better power forward and a shooting guard and these guys could do some damage.
We should have gave the money to kmart..hes been a huge lift to us. you have to follow the nuggets closely to get that i think..cause every non nugget fan has said its a waste. Box scores mean nuttin'

Martin is a top notch PF than can defend..his game is defense..base it all on one game thats fine. So you think we should have spent 90mil on boozer? Alot of people hate martin and that goes into what they think of his play. Think what you want, us denver fans know what we have and we are FAR from disappointed.

I just think the game will turn back to more our pace our style in denver...we will see.

We got outplayed in everyway tonight tho, we all expected this loss anyway..not this bad but we expected it. Just hope we can bring it Sat. night!

Last edited by warri0r; 04-27-05 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-27-05, 10:22 PM
SpursReport Team Member

It's nice to see Rasho getting some playing time too!!! Good sign!
Old 04-27-05, 10:29 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
We should have gave the money to kmart..hes been a huge lift to us. you have to follow the nuggets closely to get that i think..cause every non nugget fan has said its a waste. Box scores mean nuttin'

Martin is a top notch PF than can defend..his game is defense..base it all on one game thats fine. So you think we should have spent 90mil on boozer? Alot of people hate martin and that goes into what they think of his play. Think what you want, us denver fans know what we have and we are FAR from disappointed.

I just think the game will turn back to more our pace our style in denver...we will see.

We got outplayed in everyway tonight tho, we all expected this loss anyway..not this bad but we expected it. Just hope we can bring it Sat. night!

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but Martin is not the guy that is going to take you to the next level out west. He got his reputation as a defensive player out east, this is the west. He is undersized. How can he ever compete against Tim. He can't. I'm not saying that he can do a few nice plays a game. Yes. He might have a few defensive plays, but what you need is someone to take your team to the next level. There is not dominat post player on your team. Melo needs a mate down low that can post and score and defend the top notch power forwards. It's not good enough for Martin to guard the low quality power forwards, he needs to be able to go agains the best. I'm sorry, but you can pull the "watch the nuggets" attitude, but I've seen the guy play a lot and he hasn't improved that much in one season. It's not so much that he doesn't help your team, but in an age with salary caps, you don't max out a guy unless he takes you to the next level. Martin doesn't do that.
Old 04-27-05, 10:32 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Difference between Spurs and Denver (after the game):
spurs will not talk smack and act like they won a championship. they will not comment on how great they are. they will shrug this game off and focus for game 3 as soon as the buzzer sounds.
Old 04-27-05, 10:37 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but Martin is not the guy that is going to take you to the next level out west. He got his reputation as a defensive player out east, this is the west. He is undersized. How can he ever compete against Tim. He can't. I'm not saying that he can do a few nice plays a game. Yes. He might have a few defensive plays, but what you need is someone to take your team to the next level. There is not dominat post player on your team. Melo needs a mate down low that can post and score and defend the top notch power forwards. It's not good enough for Martin to guard the low quality power forwards, he needs to be able to go agains the best. I'm sorry, but you can pull the "watch the nuggets" attitude, but I've seen the guy play a lot and he hasn't improved that much in one season. It's not so much that he doesn't help your team, but in an age with salary caps, you don't max out a guy unless he takes you to the next level. Martin doesn't do that.
Martins numbers vs west's PFs/centers have proven he can do it. I'd have to dig around for them and after this whooping i just don't feel like getting his numbers vs the tops in the west right now..hes took dirk, amare, yao, hes guarded tmac, wen the game was on the line he was put on james and took his game down. Yep hes had some trouble with duncan..but everyone has there someone they can't beat. But you know what if theres one man that can change that its George Karl.

like i said..we are an uptempo team, i expect us to be back pushing the pace at home. No PF fits this offense like kmart. None. no big runs the floor like him.

etcetcetc
Old 04-27-05, 10:38 PM

Tim has owned Kmart his whole career.

Nothings changed yet.
Old 04-27-05, 10:44 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Martins numbers vs west's PFs/centers have proven he can do it. I'd have to dig around for them and after this whooping i just don't feel like getting his numbers vs the tops in the west right now..hes took dirk, amare, yao, hes guarded tmac, wen the game was on the line he was put on james and took his game down. Yep hes had some trouble with duncan..but everyone has there someone they can't beat. But you know what if theres one man that can change that its George Karl.

like i said..we are an uptempo team, i expect us to be back pushing the pace at home. No PF fits this offense like kmart. None. no big runs the floor like him.

etcetcetc

Two things, then I gotta go. First, don't think that the Spurs cannot dictate the tempo of their game. It's almost impossible to run against the Spurs (see the first two Suns games against san antonio and the suns ARE the best runners). Second, you don't need to go back and look at what Martin did in the regular season. Denver paid him max money to perform in the playoffs. Martin is not the reason why your team won the first game, and his defense on Tim tonight was non existant. Even though I doubt that he has had significant games against the best power forwards, he has to do it in the playoffs to validate his dollar price. So far, I'm not seeing it.

Where do you think he stacks out west? I bet you see him in the top 5. I don't. He's behind Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, Amare, Brand, and Gasol. He may be in the second tier w/ Boozer and somebody like Murphy. I'm sorry, I just don't see the justificiation on the price tag.
Old 04-27-05, 10:54 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Two things, then I gotta go. First, don't think that the Spurs cannot dictate the tempo of their game. It's almost impossible to run against the Spurs (see the first two Suns games against san antonio and the suns ARE the best runners). Second, you don't need to go back and look at what Martin did in the regular season. Denver paid him max money to perform in the playoffs. Martin is not the reason why your team won the first game, and his defense on Tim tonight was non existant. Even though I doubt that he has had significant games against the best power forwards, he has to do it in the playoffs to validate his dollar price. So far, I'm not seeing it.

Where do you think he stacks out west? I bet you see him in the top 5. I don't. He's behind Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, Amare, Brand, and Gasol. He may be in the second tier w/ Boozer and somebody like Murphy. I'm sorry, I just don't see the justificiation on the price tag.
Yes, those guys are all way up there cause they can score...kmart was brought in to defend them, hes not here to really score..Hes defended them all..i don't really like to rank players..its way to hard to rank things, there no way to do it.

Yep the only person kmart has really struggled against was timmyD, but kmarts game wasn't really the reason we lost this game. The whole team played like crapola!
Old 04-27-05, 11:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

you sure are posting alot for begining a statement with i won't post til late tonite or tomorrow after i see the tape....when you are done with the tape can i have it....i think i would like to watch the slaughter all over again and study the good and bad points the spurs executed...
Old 04-27-05, 11:20 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Sorry, the Nuggs were demolished in every facet of the game. No team has ever taken a beating like that then go on to win a series. By the way, K-Mart and Camby's "heart" will not net you a championship. Please refer to spurs 1999 championship for Camby's tenacidy and our 2003 finals win over K-Marts efforts. K-Mart withered away like cotton candy on a rainy day.
Old 04-27-05, 11:23 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

great game......
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Old 04-27-05, 11:23 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
wasn't really the reason we lost this game. The whole team played like crapola!
they didnt play like crapola, they are crapola.....and the reason they lost is because the Spurs brought their A game tonite....if the Nugz had an A game they still would've lost
Old 04-27-05, 11:36 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Sorry, the Nuggs were demolished in every facet of the game. No team has ever taken a beating like that then go on to win a series.
Wrong. I can think of one right off the top of my head...Lakers vs Celtics...forget which year and I'll probably go look it up but one of them lost by 35 in the first game and came back to win the series. This sereis is no where near done. We still have the homecourt advantage and you won't hold us to 2 fastbreak points in Denver, of that I'm quite sure.

BTW...I won't be leaving after a loss like you expect. I'll show up win or lose.
Old 04-27-05, 11:38 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOM21
they didnt play like crapola, they are crapola.....and the reason they lost is because the Spurs brought their A game tonite....if the Nugz had an A game they still would've lost
Can someone make sure our "A game" gets on the plane with the team when they leave for Denver?
Old 04-27-05, 11:43 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangtime
This sereis is no where near done. We still have the homecourt advantage and you won't hold us to 2 fastbreak points in Denver, of that I'm quite sure.
and you won't hold us to 4/17 fg's in the fourth again...im positive of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiDreams
Can someone make sure our "A game" gets on the plane with the team when they leave for Denver?
i'll do anything for you....if i have to stay at the plane all night in the rain and check the spurs baggage as they board to make sure they have their A game packed i'll do it
Old 04-28-05, 12:00 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Bring the oxygen...
Old 04-28-05, 12:10 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Min
NUGGETS SUCK!!! THEY BITE!!! THEY CHEW!!! THEY SUCK!!!
I would not like them to sukkk me then since they do all of that Sorry overboard but damn........
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-28-05, 12:13 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Wow Hangtime, glad to see you put your team along with the greats such as the Lakers and the Celts. Here's the thing Hangtime, the Nuggs have three defeated players stabbed in the heart by the hands of the Spurs. they suffered terrible losses and know deep down inside San Antonio has their number. This particular loss stirred some bad feelings that , and I emphasize, affected their psyche. K-mart guaranteed a second win. A post game interview proved how it jolted poor Kenyon was. The man was stuttering with anger. The other two players are Eduardo Najera and Marcus Camby. Your benevolent coach Karl looked very shaken and basically lost trying to find some good in this spanking. Hey, you do have a road win. Welcome to the playoffs.
Old 04-28-05, 12:15 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Bring the oxygen...
I think Pop and the team is going straight to Denver right now.

Get acclimated to the thin air before game 3.
Old 04-28-05, 12:35 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Wow Hangtime, glad to see you put your team along with the greats such as the Lakers and the Celts.
Who said that? I responded to the statement that no team had ever suffered a defeat like this and won a series, and proved that wrong with off the top of my head recolection. I'm sure I could find more examples. The fact that this example happens to involve LA and Boston is beside the point.

Quote:
Here's the thing Hangtime, the Nuggs have three defeated players stabbed in the heart by the hands of the Spurs. they suffered terrible losses and know deep down inside San Antonio has their number. This particular loss stirred some bad feelings that , and I emphasize, affected their psyche. K-mart guaranteed a second win. A post game interview proved how it jolted poor Kenyon was. The man was stuttering with anger. The other two players are Eduardo Najera and Marcus Camby. Your benevolent coach Karl looked very shaken and basically lost trying to find some good in this spanking. Hey, you do have a road win. Welcome to the playoffs.
I'm glad you're so adept at knowing what's running around in the Nuggets heads. I hope the Spurs conclude as you do that the Nuggets are done. It will be fatal if they do.

On another note...it continues to crack me up that people take anything KMart says seriously. KMart is a guy who epitomizes the classic modern professional athlete who loves the trash talk, the spot light and the psychological battle with an opponent. The mere fact you're all upset over him probably makes him happy. Who CARES what any of these guys SAY? What do you think is being said on the floor? Same kind of crap. None of this stuff is actually new. It's only more available to the public because of the non-stop public fervor the media feeds with constant updates on who said this or that, what they said, how they said it and when, where, why and how etc...in other words...it's nonsensical gibberish. The only thing that matters is what you do on the court/field.
Old 04-28-05, 12:41 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
On another note...it continues to crack me up that people take anything KMart says seriously. KMart is a guy who epitomizes the classic modern professional athlete who loves the trash talk, the spot light and the psychological battle with an opponent. The mere fact you're all upset over him probably makes him happy.
No, he's a mental midget. You're being a loyal fan to suggest this jackass is bright enough to play headgames with anyone.

I don't blame you. I used to defend Dennis Rodman to fans of other teams.

Kenyon Martin is unprofessional, he's classless, and he's got no heart. He's not a true competitor. He also has no game. Seriously. Everything he ever does is based off of genetic gifts and not basketball skill.

He has no jump shot. His footwork is ATROCIOUS. He's not a great rebounder, despite his great athleticism.

Sorry to break it to you.
Old 04-28-05, 12:46 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
I'm glad you're so adept at knowing what's running around in the Nuggets heads. I hope the Spurs conclude as you do that the Nuggets are done. It will be fatal if they do.

On another note...it continues to crack me up that people take anything KMart says seriously. KMart is a guy who epitomizes the classic modern professional athlete who loves the trash talk, the spot light and the psychological battle with an opponent. The mere fact you're all upset over him probably makes him happy. Who CARES what any of these guys SAY? What do you think is being said on the floor? Same kind of crap. None of this stuff is actually new. It's only more available to the public because of the non-stop public fervor the media feeds with constant updates on who said this or that, what they said, how they said it and when, where, why and how etc...in other words...it's nonsensical gibberish. The only thing that matters is what you do on the court/field.
your really wasting your time trying to rationlize and defend Crapmart, nothing you have said does anything to change my mind or anyone's mind that kenyon is a classless tool and a punk who doesnt respect the game.

do yourself a favor and compare kenyon to Duncan and you'll see how wrong you are.

seems like your only purpose to post on the boards is too pimp and defend your team and as well as youself, if that's all your going to do then why bother, cause it will never work on this Spurs board.
Old 04-28-05, 12:53 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
I don't think that's true. Wal-Mart guaranteed a win in game 2.

I think this loss has to play on the McNuggets minds. They know the Spurs beat themselves on Sunday, and tonight, the Spurs did anything they wanted. No wonder Wal-Mart was such a low-class jerk after the game.
Old 04-28-05, 01:09 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Hangtime, your perturbed!! You come in here and highlight points as banter of what your opinion is or isn't. It shows how immature you really are. Don't dissect anothers post to show how clever you are. A good arguement will net you respect, an analysis will crown you as a ninny. Denver does not have a single proven player. You will never hear a Spur talk trash about another team or player. Why?, because you will get your "just desserts" as K-mart has for his remarks. Believe me, Denver is not a classy franchise and for you to stand behind your teams' assinine antics by some of your players makes many in this forum take pleasure in the nuggets demise. Come on, you didn't see the dispair in the eyes of your team members. I'm reminded of the mind job Hannibal Lecter pulled on multiple miggs. I've played organized basketball, trust me, there's nothing more debilitating than to get into someones mind and watch them fall apart. Denver needs a tested leader to take them to the level the Spurs are in. Sorry, your trash talking K-mart is more of a problem than an asset. Looking forward to your "Break-Down" of my post.
Old 04-28-05, 01:47 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Hangtime, your perturbed!! You come in here and highlight points as banter of what your opinion is or isn't. It shows how immature you really are.
Actually it seems YOU are perturbed. I'm quite allright, thank you. Anyway...I think immaturity is more likely represented by judging an anonomous stranger's post on a sports forum to be an indicator of their maturity than use of the cut 'n past tool.

Quote:
Don't dissect anothers post to show how clever you are. A good arguement will net you respect, an analysis will crown you as a ninny.
Actually a good ARGUMENT from an opposing fan is likely to result in being banned from here from what I've seen so far. I've stayed away from arguments and focused on basketball. Find a post where I haven't.

Quote:
Denver does not have a single proven player.
That one's to silly to respond to.

Quote:
You will never hear a Spur talk trash about another team or player. Why?, because you will get your "just desserts" as K-mart has for his remarks. Believe me, Denver is not a classy franchise and for you to stand behind your teams' assinine antics by some of your players makes many in this forum take pleasure in the nuggets demise.
Hmmm...not sure what you are referring to. I don't recall "standing behind" anything KMart said. I'm simply amused that people take this guy so seriously. The fact you're so upset about what he SAID, proves my point; namely that the whole idea in his mind is to get "you" (by "you" I mean the Spurs of course) thinking about his antics rather than the game. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Kind of funny actually that you care what he said. I don't.

Quote:
Come on, you didn't see the dispair in the eyes of your team members. I'm reminded of the mind job Hannibal Lecter pulled on multiple miggs. I've played organized basketball, trust me, there's nothing more debilitating than to get into someones mind and watch them fall apart.
I'm assuming you sat on the Nuggets bench and had a nice conversation with Karl if you were that close. I doubt playing "organized basketball" allows you to know what's taking place in the minds of some of the best athletes on the planet when they lose a game. I played college football. Big deal. You missed the point. The point is that competitors that get beat badly or unexpectedly sometimes respond by going in the tank and sometimes they come back with fire and blood in their eye and bounce back with a big win as the Spurs did tonight. Either way I doubt you know in advance how they'll respond but I hope the Spurs share your sense of contempt for our team.

Quote:
Denver needs a tested leader to take them to the level the Spurs are in.
First thing you've said that makes sense. Yea...a superstar certainly helps, but on the other hand I think last year you saw the team with 2 superstars get punked by a team with none in the NBA finals, so actually I guess it doesn't make as much sense as I thought it did.

Quote:
Sorry, your trash talking K-mart is more of a problem than an asset. Looking forward to your "Break-Down" of my post.
Hope I didn't dissapoint you...
Old 04-28-05, 03:47 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Hangtime, you cannot be serious!!! Do you know how many ninnies such as yourself have been in this forum boasting their basketball prowess simply because you feel you have a championship team. We as Spurs fans have gone through our years of dissapointments and living delusional seasons. We can see you from miles away. I admitt that it takes one to know one. You are not the first ninnie I have tangled with. In fact, I put-up a better fight than you. Hell, we have women with bigger nads than you and know what they are talking about. It's called experience. I've spoken about three particular players who should be the heart of your team but are not. They wilt under pressure, and I mean there is no heart of a champion in any of your Nuggets. Carmelo comes off impish because he wants his way, when he doesn't he is inneffective. The Spurs make their statements on the court. They simply outplay opponents and watch them break down mentally especially when these chokers are reliving some horrors of the past. Get used to K-marts Brashness, that's the best you are going to get. When things start going south for Denver, watch his behavior. It will piss you off. We've had our version of K-mart and we know that nothing becomes of them. Denver's first win brought a slew of nay sayers hoping that Denver will make noise in these playoffs by upsetting San Antonio, but after the shellacking they received tonight, it's business as usual for the Spurs. Watch for the articles in the sports world, It's going to upset you. We've been through this countless times. Once San Antonio dispatches Denver and moves on to face Seattle, another ninnie will take your place and it starts all over again for us in this forum. It's diffucult to discuss stats and strategum when your team has a maturity problem that requires a Dominatrix such as Karl to whip these guys into submission before he can coach. Your last coach was the only decent person in your franchise that shouldn't have been fired simply because he didn't realize he had to overcome adolescent complexes with key players in the team. You cannot respond with pointing at any of our players because, in the least, we've made our standing as the top three franchises in the league. Denver had a good run, but history will be on the side of league leaders. You couldn't even win a division when you had every opportunity to do so with the very same players. Oh!! Denver had to get a Dominatrix close to the end of the season in hopes a Finals run can be salvaged. Good move. By the way, I'm glad you are filled with the stuff that makes you thump your chest and has given you hope that you will beat San Antonio. It makes for soothing lament that next year will be different once it's all over. Sure, I know I'm cocky in my statements. After all, my team has a few players with hearts of champions. Can you say the same?
Old 04-28-05, 10:30 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Hangtime, you've been SERVED!
Old 04-28-05, 11:37 AM
Now With More Eye of Newt

the new jersey nets team with kidd and kmart was more talented than this nugget team and we railed them. so why does everyone think kmart by himself is all that is needed to take the nuggets to the next level? Andre miller?? the guy is a role player with a decent stroke from inside the 3 point line. Mello? The guy is an unlikeable idiot and truly gets played near the rim. Bruce gets him every time it seems and mello is still a kid any way. Camby? Are you serious? He has a so-so jump shot and his main thing now a days is to swat at everything to make up for his lack of everything else. I am not impressed. And Kenyon Martin has always been Tim's biatch. I can't even think of your other starter. what does that say?
Old 04-28-05, 02:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I'm done with Hangtime. Where's the other troll with the big hollow "O" in his name...WarriOr?
Old 04-28-05, 10:02 PM
Banned

I know this strategy, and Karl is very smart to use it...
It's not likely that the Nuggets were going to steal 2 game in San Antonio...

So... give the SPURS their game 2 and save the fuel for the next 2 track meets in the very high altitude of Denver where they can run circles around the old, tired and injured spurs team.....

....the series is not over yet...

hey is the x-files tv show based on true stories...?
Old 04-28-05, 10:14 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Denver didnt "Give" SA the game last night

Thats pure BS

The Spurs freakin took it

That doesnt give SA the credit they deserve for what they did last night

and since when are the Spurs "Old"?
Old 04-28-05, 10:24 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

of course, thats brilliant game planning, "let's lose a game in a short series on purpose and hopefully we won't give them the momentum and confidence to kick our butts in the next game

thats another reason why your not a coach, the first reason is they don't trust u in the men's shower