News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-11-05, 06:33 PM
SpursReport Team Member

VC is a thug

http://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article....11_180703_4744

wow, what is happening in the NBA
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-11-05, 06:42 PM
Banned

"I could see the signs of some irrational behaviour from Sam before what happened with my son, but, for me, that was the last straw. That's when I really started praying. I said, 'God, please get my child out of here.' Thank God my prayer was answered. But still, I feel sorry for the other players who are still in Toronto."

Oh, Lord, I have such a pressing need that you must fulfill. My millionaire pro athlete son needs to be traded because he physically assaulted his head coach. Please help my son, Lord...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-11-05, 06:47 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Hmm so many players seem to want to leave from the team. The coach reportedly challenged Alston to a fight and got into a tangle with Vince Carter. Maybe it's not the players?
Old 02-11-05, 07:05 PM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm2
Hmm so many players seem to want to leave from the team. The coach reportedly challenged Alston to a fight and got into a tangle with Vince Carter. Maybe it's not the players?

Thats what I'm saying......the guy is TOO much of enforcer of the rules. What some coaches and teachers alike don't understand is there is a difference between being a tough, hard nosed coach(Popovich) or teacher and being an straight control freak!

I'm Batman's cousin
Old 02-11-05, 07:24 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

This guy seems crazy lol it seems like something out of WWE wrestling. I do have to admit it would have been funny to watch that punk Rafer get beat up by Sam; I heard that Rafer actually cried after he got his ass whooped. That is just crazy how this guy just picks fights with random players to enforce what he is teaching.
Old 02-12-05, 01:21 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

LOL that dude is nuts, I don't blame Vince at all in this because it seems that dude is out of line trying to fight players.... Vince is not a thug, Sam is a nutcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSlicer
This guy seems crazy lol it seems like something out of WWE wrestling. I do have to admit it would have been funny to watch that punk Rafer get beat up by Sam; I heard that Rafer actually cried after he got his ass whooped. That is just crazy how this guy just picks fights with random players to enforce what he is teaching.
Rafer got his azz whooped? I heard he restrained himself and there was no fight at all, how did he get beat up???
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 02-12-05, 01:24 AM
SpursReport Team Member

wow, is this a new anti pu$$y persona VC is trying to show the league?

I just saw that clip, VC is a punk, looked like he wanted to deck bowen

Whose with me VC should be suspended at least 2 games
Old 02-12-05, 01:52 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

VC is always a thug, didn't you know that?

He's a thug, a pu$$y, a punk all rolled in one. And on top of that, he's injury prone!!!!! Now why did so many of "you" vote for him to start in the NBA again???? Shame.
Old 02-12-05, 04:33 AM
SpursReport Team Member

he did want to deck bowen, but he didn't - he controlled himslef enough to not actually throw a punch - the kids not a thug - he overreacted to physical play which both he and bowen were invloved in, but he certainly isnt a thug because if he were, we would be talking about how Vince carter and bruce bowen had been suspended for fighting in this game. - i think vince was trying to send a message, but just got carried away in the heat of a tough competition

sam mitchell, however, seems like a psycho
Old 02-12-05, 08:51 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo Girl

He's a thug, a pu$$y, a punk all rolled in one. And on top of that, he's injury prone!!!!! Now why did so many of "you" vote for him to start in the NBA again???? Shame.
How do you know so MANY people here voted for him? Most people here don't even care for the guy. Don't you ever get sore from riding the guy's jock so much??
Old 02-12-05, 09:36 AM
SpursReport Team Member

too much an enforcer of the rules, thats like saying we should only have to follow 7 or 8 of the 10 commandments
Old 02-12-05, 09:42 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I dunno, Sons... I gotta agree with flip -- there are a few distinctions between gods and coaches
Old 02-12-05, 09:44 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sons
too much an enforcer of the rules, thats like saying we should only have to follow 7 or 8 of the 10 commandments
I thought we only had to follow six??!!
Old 02-12-05, 09:52 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:

The ASG? Not me. I wonder how many other Spurs fans here voted for him as well
Old 02-12-05, 09:58 AM
SpursReport Team Member

ya i know, its just that players keep giving themselves black eyes...and if it was vince's first blemish then i would agree, but he has a history of inserting foot in hiw own mouth and putting vince ahead of team...
Old 02-12-05, 10:47 AM
SpursReport Team Member

vc is a b1tch, not a thug. he does hoe sh1t.
Old 02-12-05, 11:00 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4down
he did want to deck bowen, but he didn't - he controlled himslef enough to not actually throw a punch - ,

Actually, the ref intercepted Carter, and pushed him away from Bowen.
Who knows what Vince would have done if he was allowed to get into Bowen's face?
Old 02-12-05, 02:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

had he REALLY wanted to, the ref wouldnt have been able to stop him.
Old 02-12-05, 02:15 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I don't think he's a thug; just weak-minded. Bruce Bowen was able to get into his head and win. BB rocks! He did his part for the team. Too bad VC wasn't smart enough to do the same for his team.
Lost drew its largest audience to date, 18.7 million viewers, for a November 3rd episode that focused on Monaghan's character. If you're wondering where you may have seen this guy before... I'll give you a hint: he's no Fool of a Took.
Old 02-12-05, 02:22 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

How dare any of you suggest Vince isn't a punk when he clearly is the biggest thug in the NBA! He's a real fugazy and if you don't want to diss him, when don't you go to a Nets forum.
Old 02-12-05, 02:36 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I think VC should have decked Bowen, at least he would have lost the pu$$y tag and gained the "thug" tag... It has a nice ring to it, VC the Thug

You'll see people be afraid of VC because he shows he is willing to get toss out of the game by punching people!
Old 02-12-05, 03:25 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursRulez2004
I think VC should have decked Bowen, at least he would have lost the pu$$y tag and gained the "thug" tag... It has a nice ring to it, VC the Thug

You'll see people be afraid of VC because he shows he is willing to get toss out of the game by punching people!

It'll be more than just one game especially after the Detroit incident! That changed the "NBA business as usual" as we know and love it.

Quote:

Quote:
How dare any of you suggest Vince isn't a punk when he clearly is the biggest thug in the NBA! He's a real fugazy and if you don't want to diss him, when don't you go to a Nets forum.
This is really funny, AG.
We all know of your love/hate relationship for VC, and these statements drip of sarcasm and irony!