SpursReport.com
Old 10-08-18, 01:24 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Murry has torn ACL

This sucks!

Dejounte Murray of San Antonio Spurs goes down with right knee injury
Old 10-08-18, 04:25 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

i saw the injury and was waiting to figure the report. he's gone!
so who's gonna be PG, Patty Mills?
can we trade for Tony Parker, lol. thanks a lot tonyP. manu defn not coming out of retirement.

i guess lonnie walker may have to play this year? but he's hurt too.

wild wild west!

this is gonna be a big hit in his progress, development and confidence. not like he was a allstar but spurs are hurtin. still excited about the season and to watch and see what pop does. and hope we beat toronto lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-08-18, 04:28 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

regardless of who starts, prob patty?, i guess it'll be bryn forbes, loonie tooney walker, and dwhite who will be fightin for big minutes. wonder if anyone will emerge of if they will all share minutes?

sharing is fine, but it would be great to have a breakout from one of them. hope they dont put belly-nelly in the PG role.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-08-18, 09:53 PM
SpursReport Team Member

When we signed Patty to a big long contract last season I knew Tony was gone. No need for 3 PGs of which your worst one would be paid the most. If patty would have left then Tony would still be here.
Old 10-08-18, 09:57 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

patty is still young... younger than TP9.
guess that was the thought process. i like patty when he's hot. and he's a great teammate. he's malik rose with a little more skill.
Old 10-09-18, 02:26 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Lonnie reminds me of Murry with a lot more hair. He may have to grow up fast. Love Patty but having him play PG takes away his strength as a shooter. Maybe White can step up. Going to be interesting.
Old 10-11-18, 03:49 PM
SR Team Goof

Isn't life grand, having an abundance of guards on hand. With Murray out, probably for half or maybe the whole season and Walker out for 6-8 weeks, this should give the backups (White, Mills, Forbes) a chance for some valuable PT. I even read an article in PoundingtheRock about possibly giving Nando de Colo another shot. Needless to say, we're off to a roaring start as we move forward.

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2018...-nando-de-colo
Old 10-11-18, 10:21 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

so positive!
��
Old 10-12-18, 12:35 PM
SpursReport Rookie

White has a torn ligament in his heel, he's out 6-8 weeks.
Old 10-12-18, 12:42 PM
SR Team Goof

And the hits, they just keep on coming. Anybody notice a dark cloud hovering over the Spurs lately?

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/...6-8-weeks.html
Old 10-12-18, 01:54 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
And the hits, they just keep on coming. Anybody notice a dark cloud hovering over the Spurs lately?

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/...6-8-weeks.html
It's Black & Silver