News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-30-18, 08:43 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

The trade I would like to see

So, What I would like to see is

Lakers get Kawhi (and Labron)
Portland gets Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, and Patty Mills
Spurs get Damian Lillard, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, lakers 2019 1st round pick and Denver's 2019 1st round pick (which Lakers get in return for taking on Denver's bad salary)

Main reason Portland does it is for cap space (rumors are they are trying to trade Lillard)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybexdxuf

Last edited by choppsboy; 06-30-18 at 09:17 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-30-18, 09:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Not bad. I dont want Lillard back but he is a good player. he is just older then I really want and see it hurting Murray. I would like to get a younger Big but on the two teams dont know who we could get beside Kuzma.

If this would go I would also say we get Portland's first this next year and LA's in 2023 or something in the future. Lebron screws up teams when he leaves. He also would be 38 or so as well as PG and Kawhi would be getting older also.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-01-18, 01:14 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
Spurs get Damian Lillard, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, lakers 2019 1st round pick and Denver's 2019 1st round pick (which Lakers get in return for taking on Denver's bad salary)
Main reason Portland does it is for cap space (rumors are they are trying to trade Lillard)
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
I really like this trade but don't really see it happening. But I do see up getting a lot of the Laker assets since I saw the article saying Paul George has agreed to a four-year, $137M max contract with the Thunder. That means that the Laker have to do a full court press to corral Leonard in order to get Lebron on board. Or maybe the Lakers go after Cousins since DeAndre Jordan has agreed to sign with Dallas. Things are going to start happening now.

Old 07-04-18, 03:30 AM
Resident Non-conformist

Any thoughts on a Jimmy Butler trade with a few draft picks thrown in? Last I read Butler is communicating frustrations with his team as well. From what I know they both have similar contracts.
Old 07-04-18, 03:36 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
The Lakers would be out of their minds to give up Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Hart and a 1st round pick for a player they can sign in a year without giving up anything. That's every good young player they have.
Old 07-04-18, 11:16 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPURSGIRL4Life View Post
Any thoughts on a Jimmy Butler trade with a few draft picks thrown in? Last I read Butler is communicating frustrations with his team as well. From what I know they both have similar contracts.

If what you say is true that Butler and the Wolves management are at odds, sure, I'd take Butler for Leonard, straight up, and throw in their 2019 and 2020 1st round picks, which they own. Both Butler and Leonard are FAs in 2019 so all we'd have to do is either resign Butler to an extension/supermax or wine/dine him next summer, if we really want him around.

Old 07-04-18, 11:19 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

im sure theres an equivalent lakers msg board somewhere that has a fan saying “i want kwhi leonard, and spurs shud deal him for brandom ingram and one 2nd round pick” makes sense, apurs lnow hes gone anyway. they need to take it.
makes sense.
lol
Old 07-05-18, 10:18 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I'm with spursfan9, these are all pipe dream scenarios we throw out which mean nothing. But case in point, why would spurs get Lillard with Aldridge on team? Lillard is the reason Aldridge left Portland in the first place. Would be a matter of time before he demands trade.
Old 07-05-18, 12:42 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by necron 99 View Post
I'm with spursfan9, these are all pipe dream scenarios we throw out which mean nothing. But case in point, why would spurs get Lillard with Aldridge on team? Lillard is the reason Aldridge left Portland in the first place. Would be a matter of time before he demands trade.
Yea, it is a pipe dream . . . . it is a trade I would like to see, not one I expect (;