News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-18, 06:34 PM
SR Team Goof

2018 NBA Draft Combine List Released (Chicago)

The NBA has released the full list of 69 participants who will take part in the 2018 NBA Draft Combine in Chicago from May 16-20.

Per Yahoo Sports' Shams Charania, Arizona star DeAndre Ayton and Texas A&M's Robert Williams are the top players who are skipping the predraft workout.

Among the notable players who will be in Chicago are Duke's Marvin Bagley III, Oklahoma's Trae Young, Villanova's Mikal Bridges and Texas' Mohamed Bamba.

Bill Duffy, the agent for potential No. 1 pick Luka Doncic, told Sean Deveney of the Sporting News on Tuesday the Slovenian star wouldn't work out for teams before the draft.

“I don’t think that will be an issue," Duffy said. “Playing in the Euroleague speaks for itself.

What he has been able to do, it speaks to both the talent and preparedness for Luka. He has had a different level of experience than most of his peers. Euroleague is the next step to playing in the NBA.”

Doncic is currently playing for Real Madrid, which has advanced to the EuroCup Final Four that will be played this weekend.

Per B/R's Jonathan Wasserman, Ayton and Doncic are the top two prospects in this year's class. Jaren Jackson Jr. from Michigan State will be the highest-ranked prospect (No. 3) working out for teams at the combine.

The full order for the NBA draft will be set May 15 when the lottery takes place in Chicago. The Phoenix Suns have the best odds to win the No. 1 overall pick at 25 percent, followed by the Memphis Grizzlies (19.9) and Atlanta Hawks (13.8).

Link to article: 2018 NBA Draft Combine List Released; Deandre Ayton, Robert Williams Skipping | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
Old 05-05-18, 04:50 PM
SR Team Goof

Added info:

Link to article: https://sports.yahoo.com/complete-20...211843026.html

Oklahoma guard Trae Young, Alabama guard Collin Sexton, Duke forward Marvin Bagley III, Texas center Mohamed Bamba and Missouri forward Michael Porter Jr. headline the complete 2018 NBA draft combine list that was sent to all 30 teams and was obtained Friday by Yahoo Sports.

The combine will be held in Chicago from May 16-20.

Arizona forward DeAndre Ayton, Real Madrid forward Luka Doncic. Texas A&M center Robert Williams and Dzanan Musa of Croatian club Cedevita are the top prospects who are skipping the combine. Doncic is currently playing in the Euroleague playoffs.

The NBA draft is June 21 at the Barclays Center in New York. These are the players who will participate in the combine as of this date:

Rawle Alkins
Grayson Allen
Kostas Antetokounmpo
Udoka Azubuike
Marvin Bagley III
Mohamed Bamba
Jaylen Barford
Keita Bates-Diop
Tyus Battle
Brian Bowen II
Mikal Bridges
Miles Bridges