News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-12-18, 11:42 AM
SpursReport Rookie

dreaming?

Kawhi is in the line-up and ready to play on Saturday.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-12-18, 02:13 PM
SR Team Goof

Wake up and go back to sleep, Rip Van Winkle.
Old 04-12-18, 02:52 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I thought you were going to say they were going to beat the Warriors. With Kawhi possibly...No Kawhi...early fishing trip with Shaq & Kenny.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-18, 03:06 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnyistheman View Post
Kawhi is in the line-up and ready to play on Saturday.
typical fake news propoganda.
looking for alternative facts?
Old 04-14-18, 07:02 PM
SR Team Goof

I have a question --- itís my understanding that before the playoffs begin, each team has to submit their Ďteam rosterí to the league. If that is true, do you think Kawhi is on that roster? Do you think his medical group will clear him to play, if the Spurs are still in the playoffs? Lastly, should Kawhi suit up for an upcoming playoff game, do you think he will start or come off the bench, and will that decision come from Pop or Kawhi and/or his group?

After that sad showing today, I believe the Spurs have 4 more games left, at the most. Bad defense, no movement on offense and too much dribbling. I hope our guys arenít relying on their home record at the AT&T Center to give them a lift in spirits. Just plain sad. They really need a wakeup call.
Old 04-15-18, 09:49 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

When you take a hard look at the roster...it's made up of gumball parts...in comparison to the top tier teams. Love my team but come on. Besides the vets, it's a drop off of talent. Aldridge was holding the fort with Manu, but guys like Murray and Anderson can't shoot a lick. Green is very inconsistent. Gay is good, but limited in minutes...but should start over Anderson. Gasol is too old, soft and slow along with inconsistent.

Parker just plays in sporadic minutes. Mills is absolutely useless in production and size. And no one else really gets court time and if they do, they're ineffective. So Kawhi has to see that first hand. Spurs really dropped the ball on some of these "Loyalty" contracts. Guys need to retire and they need to unload those contracts and get very serious about building around Kawhi. Cause "HE IS THE GUY"....problem is the Spurs have never been that attractive, even when the Big 3 were doing their thing.

There are a lot of negatives surrounding then right now...Kawhi's mystery, roster make up, maybe Pop and his system, the owner and his divorce. We as SPURS fans aren't used to too much turnover because all they had to do was add a couple pieces to the Big 3 and keep on trucking. But now our main guy is hanging out with Scooby & Shaggy and the mystery machine. Just another reason why others might not want to sign this summer. It all hinges on Kawhi's contract...gosh I hope he stays, cause trade packages won't be equal.
Old 04-15-18, 11:30 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII (dreaming?)
................ It all hinges on Kawhi's contract...gosh I hope he stays, cause trade packages won't be equal.

I wanted to comment on this portion of your post before I head out the door. If the Spurs do put Leonard on the trade market, several teams will approach the Spurs with trade packages. If a team wants Leonard in one of their uniforms, theyíre not going to get him for pocket change. They will put together a package to the Spurs liking or the Spurs will just move on to the next suitor. There are teams out there who will gut their team for Leonardís services. Personally, Iím a little miffed as to why Leonard is not there with the team to show support. The TV commentators sure picked up on that point in yesterdayís game. All of this intrigue is a little much for me.