News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-10-18, 11:14 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Would you pull the trigger?

To trade Kawhi for...Jayson Tatum, Marcus Morris, Terry Rozier, Daniel Thesis and a protected 2019 1st round pick? I'd prefer Brown over Morris. Would probably be the best package, future wise and to ship Kawhi East. I pray it doesn't come down to that. Still hoping he pulls a Serge Ibaka and returns.....I know, wishful thinking. Kawhi possibly also sees how Isaiah Thomas will probably lose a ton of money over his hip injury.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-11-18, 11:59 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

No. In fact, it is preposterous.

The silly notion that we are trading Kawhi Leonard is a fantasy made up by fake sports news media and a bunch of teams who don't have a top 3 player in the NBA on their squad.
Old 04-11-18, 04:45 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
No. In fact, it is preposterous.

The silly notion that we are trading Kawhi Leonard is a fantasy made up by fake sports news media and a bunch of teams who don't have a top 3 player in the NBA on their squad.
I second that emotion
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-18, 02:22 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
To trade Kawhi for...Jayson Tatum, Marcus Morris, Terry Rozier, Daniel Thesis and a protected 2019 1st round pick? I'd prefer Brown over Morris. Would probably be the best package, future wise and to ship Kawhi East. I pray it doesn't come down to that. Still hoping he pulls a Serge Ibaka and returns.....I know, wishful thinking. Kawhi possibly also sees how Isaiah Thomas will probably lose a ton of money over his hip injury.
Celtics would be giving up way too much in this trade with Morris. No way would they part with Brown and Tatum lol.

People in Boston would kill Ainge if he gave up Tatum and Brown too.
Old 04-22-18, 07:44 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Agreed. Too high of a price tag but a team with Kyrie and Kawhi would RULE the east for at least 5 years

- Confucius