News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-22-18, 12:42 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Piss off Spurs Fan

Kawhi,

We all know you have a supermax contract at stake, you are one of three best players in NBA, and you are the best two way player in the NBA. We also know Michael Jordan is whispering in your ear. We know this! But remember we have the best staff in the world that made you who you are, plus your desire to be best...

But I love my Spurs more than you, so you will get what you want in the offseason "your contract" and "trade" you want.

So R.C. and Pop,take on Dwight and Kemba expiring contracts, plus Gomez. You get us three first round picks in return this summer when he signs his contract. Kawhi not the Spur/Leader/Superstar I want on the team that I love!

With Respect,

A Spurs Fan

Go Spurs Go

One more thing, Michael had the chance to draft you, he passed....

If Woj's reports are incorrect, you need to come and say "I am Spur for Life!"

Last edited by Vinnyistheman; 03-22-18 at 01:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-22-18, 02:52 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Pop,

We all know you your reputation is at stake but stop playing your stupid games with your players. Must have been nice to have the greatest trio of players to ever play the game but times do change. It wasn't coincidence that these foreign players accepted your BS because of their competitive nature and noncoddled upbringing. Now your two best players won't put up with this approach and your at a loss to manage them. You've publicly stated you mishandled Aldridge and you want us fans to think your aren't mishandling Kawhi?

I love my Spurs more than you because you will continue to denigrate a large population of Spurs fans because you feel your opinion beyond this league is more important than the needs of the Spurs organization.

So R.C. do the Spurs organization a favor and fire Pop. I am not saying what he built here with you doesn't deserve recognition but it is time to move on.

Respectfully,

A Spurs fan

Go Spurs Go

One more thing, why do you think CP3 and KD passed on coming to the Spurs?
Old 03-22-18, 03:28 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Stop believing BS reports from the sports media. They are a bunch of liars.