News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-24-18, 03:11 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

The end is near...

Kawhi injury prone, doesn't want to play this year or in a Spurs uniform. We have the trade assets of a retirement bingo hall. Age and injuries might be at an all-time high. No one seems to want to either play for Pop and or Kawhi doesn't help with his quite demeanor. Atrocious contracts to guys who wouldn't get those contracts anywhere else.

Spurs take care of their guys to a fault...hence Mills and Gasol. Sure as aren't getting equal value "IF" Kawhi wants out. I feel bad for a guy like Manu who lays it out there at the age of 40 and he might be going on the worst season of his career.

Nothing about this situation feels good. Spurs will continue to try and win, but they won't. They'll just end up in limbo...draft wise. This I such uncharted waters for this franchise and my 31 years of fandom. We lost our "Rushmore"...Duncan, it just will never be that franchise ever again. The run has been great, but I feel the true turnover is imminent...Ownership, Pop and players. I pray it's not, but it just feels like it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-24-18, 04:30 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

pops gettin old. i think he wanted to reture w duncan and only stayed on for kawhi. so yeah i think in next 1-2 years there will be a lot of turnover and an interesting change of things to come.

had a lotta fun , almost 20 years of pure entertainment if not more. duncan years were the best.
remember how everyone would log onto the aspursreport flashchat and chat while watching games live.
heres to the twin towers triple towers orlando scare admiral kidney tranplant nesterobiotch rixhard jokerson sjax mario ellie malik rose! antonio daniels ghill failed hope in derek anderson the gary neals tjat thought theyd become a star elsewhere and left, miley finley. jst things that came to top of my head in 30 seconds of typing

Last edited by spursfan9; 02-24-18 at 04:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!