News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-08-18, 02:06 PM
SpursReport Staff Writer

Cavs blowing it up !!!

Cavaliers trade six players: Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose, Jae Crowder, Iman Shumpert, Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye, own first-round pick.

Cavs get four players: Rodney Hood, George Hill, Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance, Heat 2nd round pick.
Old 02-08-18, 03:45 PM
SR Team Goof

That's not a bad crew the Cavs got in return and also kept the Brooklyn 1st round pick. Not a bad day at the office.
Old 02-08-18, 06:56 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Question for Cleveland is whether the new pieces can mesh quickly. It may be a matter of whether George Hill can quarterback everyone. Cavs need some kind of revival from Love and Thompson.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-08-18, 08:21 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I think they made their team a lot better.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-08-18, 08:54 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

George Hill! i think this help them.
losing jae crowder was their only loss, they gained much more.
i think lakers lost a lot in nance, but i know they were clearing cap room.
Old 02-08-18, 08:54 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

any updates on murray? is he out for significant time? ankle

pop to tony: ummm, yeah, so would u come back to the starting lineup... lol
Old 02-08-18, 10:31 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Need some bug spray! Who's going to get bit by the injury bug next? Geeez!
Old 02-08-18, 11:42 PM
SR Team Goof

Let's flip a coin, shall we?
Old 02-10-18, 08:28 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Cleveland might be dysfunctional, but at least they're not resting on their laurels. Are the Spurs keeping Kawhi happy with the current line up?
Old 02-10-18, 10:42 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
Cleveland might be dysfunctional, but at least they're not resting on their laurels. Are the Spurs keeping Kawhi happy with the current line up?
My only answer to that would be that I have hopes both RC and Pop have a game plan in mind when the whistle blows for free agency and they have their sights set on pursuing a max player and a few 'good' support guys. I just hope their luck is better than last summer and that they spend their funds wisely.

Old 02-10-18, 11:01 AM
SpursReport Team Member

they do not have any money to pursue anyone this year. They messed that up but mills and Pau signing.
Old 02-10-18, 11:43 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

It's a dangerous game in which Kawhi is part of. Injury and not being able to participate. Or team holding you out. Team not trying to keep up with other teams powering up their line ups whilst you sit on your hands. Other good free agents not wanting to come to San Antonio...and why? Kawhi being so Kawuite is alarming cause he could just be stewing with anger and not communicating with anyone.

Big payday or not, he could leave to a more desirable destination and play the LeBron game. Tough decisions if he doesn't get back soon and get deep into the playoffs.
Old 02-10-18, 12:33 PM
SR Team Goof

Yup, sitting on that bench is dangerous. It gives a player, especially a very good player, time to THINK. There are voices, either in front of him or in his head, giving advice and offering 'what if' questions. Yeah, this summer is going to be very, very interesting for the Spurs future.
Old 02-10-18, 02:31 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Will they extend him to the max knowing his injury history? Or press their luck and see if he'll sign once he's a restricted free agent in 2019? I just want him back on the court to save face from this year.